The Official Locker for IMDb Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Locker for IMDb Games

Est. 2012

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random [ THE FINALE ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A-Supreme
Admin

Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random [ THE FINALE ] Empty
PostSubject: Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random [ THE FINALE ]   Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random [ THE FINALE ] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:11 pm

by Iraheto (Wed Sep 12 2012 19:00:02) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Wed Sep 12 2012 20:43:02

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://images.yuku.com/image/gif/0f535aec6ed435265d448448536cf4c14b49d 11.gif

Hosts: Iraheto & LadyJ47

Tribe: Kizmaazz

Sole Survivor: HOWdoesITfeeeeel
Runner-Up: Alrmw28
Fourteenth Voted Out (Seventh Juror): A-Supreme
Thirteenth Voted Out (Sixth Juror): homecomingguardking
Twelfth Voted Out (Fifth Juror): StraightLoonie
Eleventh Voted Out (Fourth Juror): XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX
Tenth Voted Out (Third Juror): Spooky33
Ninth Voted Out (Second Juror): xsourxgumxrocksx
Eighth Voted Out (First Juror): CaptainJimmy18
Seventh Voted Out: LadyJ47 (quit)
Sixth Voted Out: JB_is_awesome
Fifth Voted Out: Arik2745
Fourth Voted Out: DanielB184
Third Voted Out: Wishin_10
Second Voted Out: Z_uchini_Man
First Voted Out: kyogre123

It's been surprisingly a quick season but there wasn't any lack of chaos. Unfortunately Matt couldn't be here with us tonight, he's somewhere which I cannot speak of. It's been a great and learning experience hosting this game and you guys definitely have made this fun for me. Thank you so much to Haley for helping me out during that time. It was a great sense of relief. I would like to welcome all the jury members to tonight's season finale of Survivor IMDb. Please welcome back...

Jimmy!

John!

Garrett!

Tara!

Justin!

Mark!

and of course

Dan!

Tonight, Angie or Kathy will be crowned the winner of Survivor IMDb 46. You both proved to me how great of competitors you are and I certainly got to know you both better. Get ready and hold your breath. I will be revealing the votes one by one...

Re: Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random [ THE FINALE ]

by Alrmw28 (Wed Sep 12 2012 19:03:42) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Holds Angies Hand* "Good luck slut"

*Winks at Justin* "You hot bitch you."

Kiki Lee Ming

by xsourxgumxrocksx (Wed Sep 12 2012 19:03:51) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

lol@dramaticgaps when we all know who the jury is<3

SKILTLES

by Alrmw28 (Wed Sep 12 2012 19:09:29) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

lol@yourface

Kiki Lee Ming

by Iraheto (Wed Sep 12 2012 19:09:34) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

lol

BTW I'm gonna post the comments made in the PMs. If you will like to NOT have your comments posted. Let me know now or forever hold your peace.

by homecomingguardking (Wed Sep 12 2012 19:10:51) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Can we get this over with? This isn't a wedding. You don't hear the song "Here Comes the Bride", do you?

By the power invested in my fist, I clobber you!

by Alrmw28 (Wed Sep 12 2012 19:11:41) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Um yes you do Mark and we're coming.

Kiki Lee Ming

FIRST VOTE -- JUSTIN

by Iraheto (Wed Sep 12 2012 19:15:09) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

StraightLoonie: This was hard, but the person who i think deserves to win a little more is

...........HOWdoesITfeeeeel

Re: FIRST VOTE -- JUSTIN

by Alrmw28 (Wed Sep 12 2012 19:22:25) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

It stings when Canadians can't even stick toguether. It burns Justin it burns. Way to flop your Mexican boobs in his face for a vote Angferra. hhahaha

Kiki Lee Ming

SECOND VOTE -- JOHN

by Iraheto (Wed Sep 12 2012 19:22:40) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

xsourxgumxrocksx: So lol I have a massive ego where I want to vote Angie to win so that I can say I was voted out but the person I was campaigning against ended up winning the game <3 Of course, that's a silly reason to vote someone to win Smile I think both of them did really well in the Q and A. Angie played a solid social game and kinda reminded me of myself and Kathy played a more... what's the word, "butterfly" game. She had her connections everywhere and didn't draw attention to herself. She knew when to shut up and when to talk Smile It's a tough call because both of them did something slightly better than the other and I like both of them. One of them played a relatively "underdog" game while the other positioned herself well enough to never be an underdog haha. I can respect both types of gameplay which makes this decision a million times harder. I wish one of them annoyed the heck out of me so I can throw mudpies at them and lol@their failure but sadly that's not the case ;_______; So I will base my vote on who I feel played a more ~dynamic~ game and that person is

......................Alrmw28

Re: SECOND VOTE -- JOHN

by Alrmw28 (Wed Sep 12 2012 19:24:55) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Awwwww we've come full circle to where your voting for me to win games now. How hawt.

Thank you *Butterfly kisses*

Kiki Lee Ming

THIRD VOTE -- MARK

by Iraheto (Wed Sep 12 2012 19:29:21) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Wed Sep 12 2012 19:29:45

homecomingguardking: You know, originally, I was going to vote *beep*, but after reading her answers, I noticed that she had way too many F2 deals in the game, and that works against getting my vote because you would have needed to backstab one of them at some point, and basically, she did kind of backstab her F2's, so much as she says she didn't.

That means, despite not telling me of my elimination, my vote will be going towards....

HOWdoesITfeeeeel..

Re: THIRD VOTE -- MARK

by Alrmw28 (Wed Sep 12 2012 19:34:14) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

So far I'm 3 for 0 in guessing who would vote who.

Kathyanne Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:34 am
I knew he would and I feel Justin dint even read the jury answers and porbz just voted you

I think its gonna go down like this

Dan: You
Mark: Me but possibly you too
Justin: You
Cindy: Me
Spooky: You
Dino: Me
Jimmy: You

And Mark while I appreciate your reasoning, making all those deals got me to finals and you 4th (would be 5th if you dint win that immunity). You just can't always play the same way cuz people know.

Kiki Lee Ming

by homecomingguardking (Wed Sep 12 2012 19:37:08) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

lol That's why I had to win that Immunity.

by Alrmw28 (Wed Sep 12 2012 19:40:36) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Its just funny to me that one of those F2's was John and he dint get phased by my multiple deals and you took so offense to it. I never really lied to any of them so I dont feel too bad about it.

Kiki Lee Ming

FOURTH VOTE -- DAN

by Iraheto (Wed Sep 12 2012 19:40:37) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

A-Supreme: Here we are. It comes down to this. I really wish that I could cast a vote for both to win, but ultimately there was one person that I was working with from beginning to end. She played a marvelous game, and frankly she's long overdue in the credit department. She had to play a strong social and strategic game that spookily mirrored my own. That's perhaps why me and her were such a lethal dynamic duo. She was basically untoucheable as the minority factions continued to target her, but she was never even close to ever going home. I at one time considered myself untoucheable, but alas it wasn't meant to be. She ended up doing it much better than me, and I must give credit where credit's due.

Therefore, I cast my vote for...

..............HOWdoesITfeeeeel...

Re: FOURTH VOTE -- DAN

by homecomingguardking (Wed Sep 12 2012 19:44:06) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

3-1 Angie.

That means she wins with another vote.

[Post deleted]

UPDATED Wed Sep 12 2012 19:45:18

This message has been deleted by the poster

by homecomingguardking (Wed Sep 12 2012 19:45:31) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

lol I don't know who the other 3 voted for.

by homecomingguardking (Wed Sep 12 2012 19:48:33) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I can't get this song outta my mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UbK8cCctztQ

by Alrmw28 (Wed Sep 12 2012 19:49:25) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I have "Set Me Free" by Fefe Dobson stuck in my head.

Kiki Lee Ming

FIFTH VOTE -- TARA

by Iraheto (Wed Sep 12 2012 19:49:48) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX: It was a tough one, really. They both played great.

Tara votes for.....

.................Alrmw28

That means Kathy has 2 votes, and Angie has 3 so far.

FINAL VOTES -- GARRETT + JIMMY

by Iraheto (Wed Sep 12 2012 19:58:48) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Spooky33: Ugh I had such a hard time with this decision. On one hand, I felt like Kathy did so much better in the jury portion but on the other hand Angie was the one that took me out and was really playing hardcore strategically. Ugh, it's a tough vote.

I've decided I'm gonna vote based on who took me out rather than who did the best in the jury portion. SO my vote goes to

HOWDoesITfeeeeel

Final Vote:

CaptainJimmy18: Your comparisons were lovely. I do love King Russell. I don't try to play like him but I guess I do anyway sometimes lol anyway you played good and I liked your jury answers.

Jimmy votes for

HOWDoesITfeeeeel

That means that Angie by a vote of 5-2, you are the new winner of Survivor IMDb!!! I know last season you didn't hit the gold, but this season your luck as changed. You are truly a powerhouse player who even took on an entire tribe in the earlier rounds not to mention you have a great personality. You now have another championship belt to add to your ever growing collection of victories. It was a great pleasure having you in this game. Kathy, congrats on being runner up. I had my opinions on you but you truly changed the way I think about people now. I hope both of you enjoyed this game as much as I did. I learned a lot from hosting my 1st ever Survivor game

Re: FINAL VOTES -- GARRETT + JIMMY

by homecomingguardking (Wed Sep 12 2012 20:00:37) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Congrats, Angie!

Good job to you too, Kathy.

by Spooky33 (Wed Sep 12 2012 20:00:59) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Congrats Angie <3 You finally won an official Survivor IMDb <3

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal.

by Iraheto (Wed Sep 12 2012 20:01:04) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Can I just add that after a Final 2 with a Canadian and Mexican American in Big Brother 22, the same thing happened in Survivor 46 and once again the Mexican American descendant person wins. lol

Good job senorita!

by Wishin_10 (Wed Sep 12 2012 20:04:16) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Congrats Angie on winning!!

Good job to Kathy on runner up!

~Someone's opinion of you does not have to become your reality~

by xsourxgumxrocksx (Wed Sep 12 2012 20:04:32) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Good job Angie! You did awesome <3

SKILTLES

by Alrmw28 (Wed Sep 12 2012 20:04:49) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Im seriously super happy for Angie. On one hand I know enough about the jurors to predict their votes and I was pretty much dead on but in the event I was wrong part of me would feel bad to beat my BFF forever cuz she really deserves it.

Also any loyal fan of mine who follows my journey through games (hahahahaha) would know Ive been striving to get 2nd place in the SIMDB series since S39. I really am happy to finnally complete my SIMDB circle of life.

YAY you dirty mexican whooore. Thanks Cindy and Johnathan Kellay Clarkson I appreciate yous. Thanks hosts for a great game.

Kiki Lee Ming

by Spooky33 (Wed Sep 12 2012 20:05:53) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Yay at your Survivor IMDb circle of life completion!

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal.

by Z_uchini_Man (Wed Sep 12 2012 20:06:22) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Congrats Angie! Well deserved! Good job on runner-up Kathy!

Captain Barbossa Rocks!

by homecomingguardking (Wed Sep 12 2012 20:07:51) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I really am happy to finnally complete my SIMDB circle of life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX07j9SDFcc

by Alrmw28 (Wed Sep 12 2012 20:15:54) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

https://2img.net/h/oi44.tinypic.com/2lkv7rc.jpg

This had to make a comeback. Congrats again <3333 xoxoxo

Kiki Lee Ming

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Wed Sep 12 2012 20:40:11) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Wed Sep 12 2012 20:42:08

ahhh
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lusheq5n0G1qb6ah0o1_250.gif

OMG I finally win an SIMDb, I feel so complete now<3<3<3<3<3<3

Thanks everyone for your votes, I really appreciate it<3

Thanks for being the bestest friend ever Kathy<3<3

Thanks for being an amazing host Javi!! I really enjoyed this game!! I'd also have to thank Matt and Haley because they did a good job hosting as well.

Ummmmmmmm I think my Dad saw that pic Kathy

Also, that's cool that there have been two F2's where us Mexican's have beaten you Canadians, its about time you Canadians get knocked down a few pegs=p

Anyway, thanks everybody, this was a great game<3

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqc59jYRiS1qlm9z8.gif

Gator's bitches better be using jimmies

by Alrmw28 (Wed Sep 12 2012 20:54:00) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Confetti <33333 best ending ever.

And bitch, you're the best best friend ever. <3333

Kiki Lee Ming

by A-Supreme (Wed Sep 12 2012 21:28:44)

Congrats, Angie.

You were both truly deserving, so good job to you as well, Kathy.

When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye!

by SuperVixenXo (Wed Sep 12 2012 23:26:14) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Congrats Angie! You too Kaffy!

Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid. - John Wayne

by KristenBellfan09 (Thu Sep 13 2012 03:15:33) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Congrats Angie!!!! <3

It's all fun and games till one of you gets my foot up your ass.

by Arik2745 (Thu Sep 13 2012 06:00:19) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Congrats <3
You both got what you wanted. How often does that happen in a final? Lol
So congrats to you both.
Angie, you played a great game. Smile

The Games Board's Theme Song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-a83wsa48s

by Oxymoxanne (Thu Sep 13 2012 15:03:29) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

GJ angie <#33333 And kathyleen as well for getting your 2nd place.

Out: fOxy_New_Fugly [last to answer and wrong answer]
Back to top Go down
https://imdblocker.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1