The Official Locker for IMDb Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Locker for IMDb Games

Est. 2012

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A-Supreme
Admin

Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 3) Empty
PostSubject: Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 3)   Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 3) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:29 pm

by InfernoHost (Thu Aug 30 2012 16:46:56)
UPDATED Thu Sep 6 2012 16:19:24

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to the forty sixth season of Survivor IMDB hosted by Javi and Haley. You all know the drill. Enjoy yourselves, get to know your fellow cast members. Over the course of the next few weeks you will be tested in many different challenges with random themes. You'll never know what you're gonna get... or will you. Only 1 player will come out as the sole survivor.

Hosts: Iraheto & LadyJ47

Tribe: Kizmaazz

1. Angie (HOWdoesITfeeeeel)
2. Dan (A-Supreme)
3. Kathy (Alrmw28)

Sole Survivor:
Runner-Up:
Fourteenth Voted Out (Seventh Juror):
Thirteenth Voted Out (Sixth Juror): homecomingguardking
Twelfth Voted Out (Fifth Juror): StraightLoonie
Eleventh Voted Out (Fourth Juror): XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX
Tenth Voted Out (Third Juror): Spooky33
Ninth Voted Out (Second Juror): xsourxgumxrocksx
Eighth Voted Out (First Juror): CaptainJimmy18
Seventh Voted Out: LadyJ47 (quit)
Sixth Voted Out: JB_is_awesome
Fifth Voted Out: Arik2745
Fourth Voted Out: DanielB184
Third Voted Out: Wishin_10
Second Voted Out: Z_uchini_Man
First Voted Out: kyogre123

Schedule

Sunday, September 2nd, 8:00PM Central
Monday, September 3rd, 9:00PM Central
Tuesday, September 4th, 9:00PM Central
Wednesday, September 5th, 10:00PM Central
Thursday,

Re: Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 3)

by InfernoHost (Thu Aug 30 2012 16:48:29)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for killing the thread Henz.

Anyways, tribal council will begin momentarily.

[Post deleted]

This message has been deleted by the poster

by kyogre123 (Thu Aug 30 2012 16:53:25)

I DIDNT KILL THE THREAD THIS TIME, IT WAS.....HOME COMING GUARD KIIIING.

I'll leave now...

Bunnies, Bunnies, it must be BUNNIES!!!

by homecomingguardking (Thu Aug 30 2012 16:56:28)

You're welcome.

By the power invested in my fist, I clobber you!

Tribal Council 8

by Iraheto (Thu Aug 30 2012 17:03:12)

Welcome Tribe Kizmaazz to your 1st tribal council as a united group. Last night at the immunity challenge, Angie easily won immunity as has earned her stay in the tribe. Garrett was the only other tribe member to score a point, everyone else was a bit slow. Now, you have all decided to vote out 1 tribe member tonight.

I will now read the votes. Good luck.

1st vote

.....StraightLoonie.

2nd Vote

.....StraightLoonie.

Thats 2 votes for Justin. I will now read the rest.

3rd vote

....CaptainJimmy18

4th vote

....CaptainJimmy18

5th vote

....CaptainJimmy18

6th vote

....CaptainJimmy18

7th vote

....CaptainJimmy18

8th vote

....CaptainJimmy18

9th vote

....CaptainJimmy18

Jimmy, by a vote of 7-2, you have been eliminated from Survivor IMDb 46: Adv in Random. However, you are also the 1st juror so we will see you again during the jury phase. I would like to thank you for taking the time out to participate in this challenge. You definitely are a great competitor and we wish you the best in future games.

The lovely Haley will be hosting the immunity challenge later tonight (10Central), so good luck kids.

Re: Tribal Council 8

by homecomingguardking (Thu Aug 30 2012 17:06:56)

Bye, Jimmy!

Hopefully my Internet will cooperate with me this time. lol

by CaptainJimmy18 (Thu Aug 30 2012 17:26:04)

Seems about right. Work has taken over most of my nights anyhow. Pity votes from friends would have been nice though. Good luck.

The Iceman is in the house.

by StraightLoonie (Thu Aug 30 2012 17:28:33)

Bye Jimmy

"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind." ~Humphrey Bogart

by A-Supreme (Thu Aug 30 2012 18:03:47)
UPDATED Thu Aug 30 2012 18:04:43

Sucks to suck.

In all seriousness though, Jimmy, sorry to see you go. You're one of the best guys around here. You were a fun sparring partner during the relatively short-lived "ƒuck you" war.

When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye!

by Spooky33 (Thu Aug 30 2012 18:39:39)

Bye Jimmy!

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal.

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Thu Aug 30 2012 18:55:47)

Bye Jimmy

<_<

CHALLENGE

by LadyJ47 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:00:59)

Hi all!!! Yay at me hosting <3333!!

Tonight will be a night of total and speedy randomness. I am going to give you a picture. You will have 1 minute to look it over. After that 1 minute, you will get a question about the picture that will be totally random. You will then have 15 seconds to post on this thread what the answer is. The first person to post in the thread the correct answer will get the point. The first person to get the most points after 7 pictures/questions will be immune during tonight's tribal council. Couple of rules:

-If you answer in over 15 seconds, you will not get the point

-No edited posts

-If you tie, you will both get the point

-You may only post ONCE

-If you get a question asking anything having to do with a name or place, spelling DOES matter.

-If you get a question asking anything having to do with a count of something (Ex: How many stars are in the sky?), the first person to either post the correct number or closest to the correct number without going over will get the point.

-If you have issues with seeing the picture, tell me immediately!!!

First picture will be up in 5 minutes. Take this time to ask any questions.

xx

Re: CHALLENGE

by xsourxgumxrocksx (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:02:23)

It won't be on tinypic, right? For some reason it slows down my comp. Try getting the link so that it doesnt redirect to that site lol<3

SKILTLES

by A-Supreme (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:04:22)

Tinypic </3

It was such a bitch that night of the Africa map challenge.

by LadyJ47 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:04:26)

It's not tiny pic because the last couple of challenges my comp would stutter too. I tested the links and they are good and pretty fast.

xx

by Alrmw28 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:05:18)

Bye Jeeeem.

Kiki Lee Ming

by LadyJ47 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:05:39)

1. http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101015155605/muppet/images/f/f 3/Kermit4.jpg

by homecomingguardking (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:06:40)

kermit the frog

by A-Supreme (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:06:49)
UPDATED Thu Aug 30 2012 20:07:19

It's not showing up.

It's saying: "404 Not Found"

by LadyJ47 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:06:53)

1. Who created this muppet?

xx

by StraightLoonie (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:07:05)

jim henson

"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind." ~Humphrey Bogart

by Alrmw28 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:07:14)

Jim Hansen

Kiki Lee Ming

by xsourxgumxrocksx (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:07:15)

Jim Hensen

SKILTLES

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:07:28)

jim henson
<_<

by LadyJ47 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:08:07)

Did this not show up for anyone else?

xx

by A-Supreme (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:08:08)

I probably could have gotten that without seeing the image...

by LadyJ47 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:10:31)

Loonie gets the first point!

Next picture up at 10:12

xx

by LadyJ47 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:12:09)

2. https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img688/7418/collage4dfcf968ee2ca0c9.jpg

xx

by LadyJ47 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:13:18)

2. How many eggs are in this picture?

xx

by Alrmw28 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:13:24)

Kiki Lee Ming 75

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:13:29)

<_<

by StraightLoonie (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:13:30)

by Spooky33 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:13:31)

by A-Supreme (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:13:31)

by homecomingguardking (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:13:35)

by xsourxgumxrocksx (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:13:36)

SKILTLES

by LadyJ47 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:14:41)

The answer was 66. Loonie gets the 2nd point!

Next picture up in 1 minute!

xx

by Alrmw28 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:15:04)

You don't count the pictures you put in the background?

Kiki Lee Ming

by LadyJ47 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:15:49)

3. https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img194/6539/collage6590a88b82e40501.jpg

xx

by LadyJ47 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:17:17)

3. How many people are in this picture with glasses on?

xx

by Alrmw28 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:17:24)

Kiki Lee Ming

by StraightLoonie (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:17:25)

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:17:28)

<_<

by Spooky33 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:17:31)

by xsourxgumxrocksx (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:17:37)

SKILTLES

by A-Supreme (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:17:37)

by homecomingguardking (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:17:44)

by XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:17:48)

How I've been waiting for this
Lala lalalalalala lalalalala love.

by A-Supreme (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:18:38)

11 Smile

Back to top Go down
https://imdblocker.forumotion.com
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 3)   Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 3) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:30 pm

by LadyJ47 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:19:02)

Kathy gets the point!!

Justin: 2
Kathy: 1

4 more questions and points still up for grabs!!! Next question up in one minute!

xx

by LadyJ47 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:20:19)

4. https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img35/1383/collage6600073ffdbb9081.jpg

xx

by LadyJ47 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:21:24)

4. What year was the woman in this picture born?

xx

by A-Supreme (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:21:32)

by Alrmw28 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:21:34)

Kiki Lee Ming

by StraightLoonie (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:21:34)

by homecomingguardking (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:21:38)

by xsourxgumxrocksx (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:21:38)

SKILTLES

by Spooky33 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:21:40)

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:21:41)

<_<

by Alrmw28 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:22:42)

LMAO as if Justin knows her year of birth <33333.

I thought the bitch was 1 year older then me only. DAMMIT.

Kiki Lee Ming

by LadyJ47 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:23:00)

Loonie gets the point

Loonie: 3

The next picture will be up in 1 minute

xx

by LadyJ47 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:24:03)

5. https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img713/4628/collagee50fe0839c1846ad.jpg

xx

by LadyJ47 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:25:07)

5. How many daughters did Bill Cosby's character have on the Cosby show?

by Alrmw28 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:25:18)

Kiki Lee Ming

by homecomingguardking (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:25:19)

by xsourxgumxrocksx (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:25:21)

SKILTLES

by StraightLoonie (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:25:26)

by A-Supreme (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:25:31)

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:25:35)

<_<

by LadyJ47 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:27:17)

The correct answer was 4. Angie got it, but posted after 15 seconds.

Since Homecomingguardking was closest and fastest, he gets the point.

Mark: 1

Next question up in 1 minute!

xx

by LadyJ47 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:28:24)

6. https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img801/8352/collage652dc07f9d376c1e.jpg

xx

by LadyJ47 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:29:28)

6. How many triangles are in this picture?

xx

by StraightLoonie (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:29:34)

by homecomingguardking (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:29:35)

by Alrmw28 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:29:36)

Kiki Lee Ming

by xsourxgumxrocksx (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:29:37)

SKILTLES

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:29:38)

by A-Supreme (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:30:01)

$1 Million

by Alrmw28 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:34:15)

HALLO?

Kiki Lee Ming

by homecomingguardking (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:34:45)

Oh, good, I'm not the only one.

by LadyJ47 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:34:47)

The correct answer is 27. John gets the point!

Mark: 1
John: 1

With one more question, and no one close to tying him, Loonie wins immunity!!

The rest of you are not so lucky tonight. You will have until 1 PM Eastern to vote someone off the island. Please send votes to myself AND Javi. Good luck!!

2. Dan (A-Supreme)
3. Mark (homecomingguardking)
4. Justin (StraightLoonie) IMMUNE
5. John (xsourxgumxrocksx)
6. Kathy (Alrmw28)
7. Garrett (Spooky33)
8. Tara (XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX)

xx

by homecomingguardking (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:35:27)

Congrats, Dino!

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:36:07)

congrats justin!

<_<

by Alrmw28 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:36:08)

Justin won hahaha

Good job my fellow Canadian Skank.

Kiki Lee Ming

by xsourxgumxrocksx (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:36:15)

Justin won<3

SKILTLES

by A-Supreme (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:36:41)

Congrats, Justin.

by StraightLoonie (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:36:42)

Thanks guys!

by homecomingguardking (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:36:43)

lol, I'm dumb.

Congrats, Justin.

by Spooky33 (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:36:45)

Gratz bitch

by xsourxgumxrocksx (Thu Aug 30 2012 20:37:31)

gj justine

SKILTLES

by Alrmw28 (Fri Aug 31 2012 12:32:15)

Can we perhaps stop changing the voting deadlines. One day its 6 central, another its 1 eastern, another its 12 hours. Its really hard to keep track of specially for people who have a hard time getting on from work and dont always wake up on time to come on in the morning.

Kiki Lee Ming

xoxo hai

by xsourxgumxrocksx (Fri Aug 31 2012 12:37:41)

Oh my werd, I am being voted out, shocker. How sad that I did so terrible. I will admit though, I'm annoyed at about half of you. I won't list names because that just means the people I do respect in this game will probs be targeted and really, I don't wanna see lame people make finals.

But I will say this. I respect the people who never spoke to me over the people who toyed with my head over the course of the game, especially yesterday. I don't appreciate people telling me that they will "think about it" and for me to give them like 24 hours when they were the ones going around telling people to vote me off. That's incredibly annoying, especially since we know this game does not have immunity idols (by now this is obvious and if you're relying on that to save yourself later, you're a bigger idiot than I thought).

I'm also annoyed with the people who pretended to be not interested in this game and kept to themselves and used that as a way to not be aligned. If you didn't wanna align, just straight up say it or rather, completely ignore it. Don't be like "oh I'm not really in this game ^________^" and then be a diva about it when I approach you.

Then there's the people who are coasting by expecting to make the finals by being just a vote. I really hope you don't wise up because I really want to see you fail so I can just laugh in your face. If you make finals, that would be insulting to every juror in the game. It's more interesting to see you act all confused when you discover the tragic truth that you're not in anyone's endgame plans.

And of course, there are those crazy ideas that I'm such a big threat. Betches, are we playing the name game again? We aren't 12, are we? All of the people I trust and/or easily work with left early. I'm not saying that I'm just finding people as a rebound, but um, realistically, did you guys really see me turning on you to go with my biggest enemies? If so, you're more delusional than I had anticipated. Good riddance to such outlandish thoughts. The piece of gum underneath my shoe is more threatening than me. Get. Over. Yourself.

Haley, Javi, it was a fun game while it lasted. When Matt hosted, it was so lol<3 I'll be making my way to the jury house now. And before I forget, to the remaining players, don't send me any private messages. I've already seen where I stand with you all. I would say "step it up" but as I've said, it'll be more hilarious to see you scramble and fail miserably.

To the one person I NEVER spoke to, no worries. I know you're a mature player who probs wouldn't have held it against me had I made finals so I won't hold a grudge. I respect that over people wasting my time.

Finally, if any of you make a smarmy reply, don't expect me to vote for you in the end. If you don't care about that and want to say something still, more props to you for being a hawt mess and having balls of steel. I don't particularly care for it. You've already been immature with the vote/how you've carried yourself so I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Later guys! I'm out!

SKILTLES

Re: xoxo hai

by StraightLoonie (Fri Aug 31 2012 12:43:15)

Hai John.

by LadyJ47 (Fri Aug 31 2012 13:09:19)
UPDATED Fri Aug 31 2012 13:10:44

The voting deadline was my fault. That was one thing I forgot to discuss with Javi last minute. If you voted past the deadline this time, your vote will count and you won't get a penalty. I think before the deadline was 5 or 6 Eastern? Either way, I will hold out until I talk to Javi more before posting TC.

Stay tuned for a weekend assignment.

xx

by InfernoHost (Fri Aug 31 2012 16:38:17)

Okay, tribal council is coming up soon.

Tribal Council 9

by InfernoHost (Fri Aug 31 2012 16:48:08)

Welcome back Tribe Kizmaazz. Last night Justin surprised everyone by winning the immunity challenge, now he is safe tonight, but I can't say the same for the rest of you. 1 tribe member will be eliminated, and we will be down to 7.

I will now read the voted. Good luck.

1st vote

...xsourxgumxrocksx....

2nd vote

...xsourxgumxrocksx....

3rd vote

...xsourxgumxrocksx....

Thats 3 votes for John... Lets continue...

4th vote.

...HowDoesItfeeeeel....

5th vote

...HowDoesItfeeeeel....

6th vote

...xsourxgumxrocksx....

I will now read the last two votes

7th vote

...xsourxgumxrocksx....

8th vote

...xsourxgumxrocksx....

John, by a vote of 6-2, you've been eliminated from Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random, as always, its a pleasure to have you and we wish you better luck in the future.

We are now down to 7. Haley will be making an announcement for the weekend assignment later tonight.

Re: Tribal Council 9

by xsourxgumxrocksx (Fri Aug 31 2012 16:51:46)

Awww I was hoping that the TC would be canceled just like it did right before merge<3 if only it went through <3

Good luck guys!

SKILTLES

by homecomingguardking (Fri Aug 31 2012 16:59:10)

Bye, Dino.

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Fri Aug 31 2012 17:00:10)

Bye Dino, sorry again

btw Iraheto, its HOWdoesITfeeeeel =p

Gator's bitches better be using jimmies
Back to top Go down
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 3)   Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 3) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:32 pm

by xsourxgumxrocksx (Fri Aug 31 2012 17:00:26)
UPDATED Fri Aug 31 2012 17:02:08

Edit: That wasn't directed to you Angie.

SKILTLES

by Iraheto (Fri Aug 31 2012 17:05:10)

I forgot HOW and IT are capitalized. My mistake.

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Fri Aug 31 2012 17:13:07)

better not be directed at me haha=p

I'm just messin with you javi

Weekend Task

by LadyJ47 (Fri Aug 31 2012 18:43:03)

I need you to fill out the following Survey by Sunday 1 PM Central!

1. Who is your favorite Actor?

2. Who is your favorite Actress?

3. What is your favorite Movie?

4. Who is your favorite Singer?

5. Who is your favorite Band?

6. What is your favorite Song?

7. Who on imdb do you believe are the best 'frienemies?'

8. Who on imdb do you believe are the best 'enemies?'

9. Who on imdb do you believe are the best friends?

10. What is your favorite game you have participated in on imdb?

11. Name a fruit.

xx

Re: Weekend Task

by homecomingguardking (Fri Aug 31 2012 18:52:02)

Would we have to PM you this?

Re: Weekend Task

by LadyJ47 (Sat Sep 1 2012 07:08:09)

Yes, pm me please.

xx

Announcement

by Iraheto (Sun Sep 2 2012 10:02:34)
UPDATED Sun Sep 2 2012 10:03:22

Tonight's immunity challenge will be at 8PM Central and it will be hosted by me.

See you there.

Re: Announcement

by Iraheto (Sun Sep 2 2012 17:26:50)

Tonight's immunity challenge will be scandalous. See you all at 8PM central.

Immunity Challenge: Scandalous

by Iraheto (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:00:11)

I told you it would be Scandalous. lol

Tonight's immunity challenge will have 6 rounds. During each round I will ask a question revolving some sort of scandal that took place years ago. The 1st poster that gets the correct answer will be safe. Make sure to post your answer on the thread. (no edits)

Here's the catch. The winner of that round will then make a list of the remaining players in this challenge

(EXAMPLE: *A-Supreme wins the 1st round*

He makes this random list.

1. Alrmw28
2. homecomingguardking
3. StraightLoonie
4. HOWdoesITfeeeeel
5. Spooky33
6. XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX

One of the numbers has been prechosen to be the eliminated number, and for example its #2, that means Mark would get eliminated this round.

This challenge is a mixed of skills and luck. If you happen to be placed in the wrong number, you will get eliminated. This will continue until there are 2 players left. When that happens I will post the rules. Till then, I will post the 1st question in 5 minutes.

Any questions?

Re: Immunity Challenge: Scandalous

by StraightLoonie (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:02:10)

Do you spit or swallow?

Re: Immunity Challenge: Scandalous

by Iraheto (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:02:42)

Both.

Round 1: Immunity Challenge: Scandalous

by Iraheto (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:05:12)

In the 2003 VMAs, Madonna kissed Briney Spears and which other artist? Also which one did she kiss first?

Re: Round 1: Immunity Challenge: Scandalous

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:05:32)

Christina Aguilera

Kiki Lee Ming

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:06:36)

Madonna and Christina Aguilara. She kissed Madonna first

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:07:19)

*beep* I dint read the whole thing. Christina Aguilera and she kissed only Madonna. Madonna kissed both.

Kiki Lee Ming

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:08:02)

we both read it wrong

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:08:07)

Christina Aguilera and Madonna kissed Britney first.

Kiki Lee Ming

by Iraheto (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:09:16)
UPDATED Sun Sep 2 2012 18:09:52

Kathy gave the correct answer.

Kathy, wins this round. Please make a list numbered 1 - 6 of your fellow tribe members

Angie (HOWdoesITfeeeeel)
Dan (A-Supreme)
Mark (homecomingguardking)
Justin (StraightLoonie)
Garrett (Spooky33)
Tara (XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX)

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:10:23)

1- Justin (StraightLoonie)
2- Mark (homecomingguardking)
3- Garrett (Spooky33)
4- Dan (A-Supreme)
5- Angie (HOWdoesITfeeeeel)
6- Tara (XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX)

Kiki Lee Ming

by Iraheto (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:11:45)

The deadly number was #4. So A-Sup is out.

Next question at 8:15

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:12:58)

That was such a glorious first round hahaha.

Kiki Lee Ming

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:14:11)

Girls does anyone watch or I should say watched Arrested Development?

Kiki Lee Ming

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:14:48)

I WATCH IT<3

Round 2: Immunity Challenge: Scandalous

by Iraheto (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:15:11)

Who did President Clinton have an extra-marital affair with? Between what years did SHE say the sexual encounters occurred?

Re: Round 2: Immunity Challenge: Scandalous

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:15:58)

Monica Lewinsky; November 1995 and March 1997

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:16:10)

Monica Lewinsky 1995 to March 1997.

Kiki Lee Ming

by StraightLoonie (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:16:56)

Gennifer Flowers
1996 2000

by Iraheto (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:17:03)

Angie, wins this round. Please make a list numbered 1 - 5 of your fellow tribe members

Justin (StraightLoonie)
Garrett (Spooky33)
Kathy (Alrmw28)

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:17:29)

Tha *beep* Angie were you just randomly already reading about the affair or was it something you followed closely? hahaha

My mom gave me the first 2 seasons of that show and I finally got arround to it tonight and OMG its hilarious.

Kiki Lee Ming

by StraightLoonie (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:17:36)

i want Canadian questions!

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:18:26)

Yes like which PM had a crooked smile. hahah

Kiki Lee Ming

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:18:48)

lol<3

UMMM I hate making decisions

Here:
Justin (StraightLoonie)
Garrett (Spooky33)
Kathy (Alrmw28)

by StraightLoonie (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:19:28)

What a golden question that would be lmaooo

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:19:44)

You have to put numbers beside.

1-Mark (homecomingguardking)
2-Justin (StraightLoonie)
3-Garrett (Spooky33)
4-Tara (XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX)
Immunity-Kathy (Alrmw28)

Kiki Lee Ming

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:19:57)

Does she not have the 3rd?? They are filming for a 4th season and a movie either now or soon<3<3<3<3

Now you can join in on our AD gif parties on the hangout<3

[Post deleted]

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:20:52)

I cant tell who i love the most yet. Im just finishing up episode 3 but the Dad in jail <3333333. he loves it so much and he's such an airhead.

Kiki Lee Ming

by Iraheto (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:21:39)

I deleted the last post by accident.

The deadly number was #2, so Justin is out.

Next question is at 8:24

[Post deleted]

by StraightLoonie (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:22:01)

How dare you get me excited like that you prick!

by Iraheto (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:22:20)

Stay strong.

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:22:52)

lol kathy realizing there won't be a 5th spot and deleting her post<3

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:23:06)

I still love you justine even tho your a failure at life for losing this challenge.

Kiki Lee Ming

by StraightLoonie (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:24:08)

I will make a prediction. Kathy or Angie will win immunity.

Round 3: Immunity Challenge: Scandalous

by Iraheto (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:24:19)

Who did Kristen Stewart cheat with? What movie were they both recently involved in (I need the full title)?

Re: Round 3: Immunity Challenge: Scandalous

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:24:52)

Rupert Sanders Snow white and the huntsman

Kiki Lee Ming

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:24:59)

Rupert Sanders; Snow White and the Huntsman

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:25:55)

ugh you would get that question quicker

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:25:56)

BAM. Thats for making fun of me and my deleted post.

And she must not cuz I only have 2 seasons.

Kiki Lee Ming

by Spooky33 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:26:01)

Snow White and the huntsman director

VAGINA

Back to top Go down
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 3)   Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 3) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:33 pm

by Iraheto (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:26:03)

Kathy and Angie are running this challenge.

Kathy, wins this round. Please make a list numbered 1 - 4 of your fellow tribe members

Garrett (Spooky33)
Angie (HOWdoesITfeeeeel)

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:27:06)

1-Angie (HOWdoesITfeeeeel)
2-Tara (XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX)
3-Mark (homecomingguardking)
4-Garrett (Spooky33)

Kiki Lee Ming

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:27:45)

*crosses fingers*

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:27:47)

Yes I would Angie. Twilight <33333

Kiki Lee Ming

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:28:31)
UPDATED Sun Sep 2 2012 18:29:11

You know there was a study done and it showed that 90% of those who love Twilight are morons=p

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:28:55)

Please be #1 please be #1.....Ooooops did I say this out loud.

Kiki Lee Ming

by Iraheto (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:29:09)

The number no one wanted this round was #1, so Angie you are eliminated.

Next question at 8:32

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:29:57)

ugh at my twilight hate getting me eliminated</3

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:30:47)

Kiki Lee Ming

Round 4: Immunity Challenge: Scandalous

by Iraheto (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:32:26)

What was the name of the girl who accused Justin Bieber of being her baby's father? Was the baby a boy or a girl?

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:33:01)

Mariah Yeater BOY

Kiki Lee Ming

Re: Round 4: Immunity Challenge: Scandalous

by XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:33:28)

Mariah Yeater and Boy I think.

[Post deleted]

by Iraheto (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:34:19)

Kathy, wins this round again. Please make a list numbered 1 - 3 of your fellow tribe members

Garrett (Spooky33)

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:35:01)

1- Mark (homecomingguardking)
2- Tara (XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX)
3- Garrett (Spooky33)

Kiki Lee Ming

by Iraheto (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:36:13)

The deadly number was #2, Tara.., you're out.

Next question at 8:39

Round 5: Immunity Challenge: Scandalous

by Iraheto (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:39:18)

During the 2004 Super Bowl halftime show, which breast was exposed during Janet Jackson's perfomance? Who was she performing with?

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:39:37)

Justin Timberlake Left

Kiki Lee Ming

Re: Round 5: Immunity Challenge: Scandalous

by Spooky33 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:40:16)

Right

Justin Timberlake

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:40:19)

Justin Timberlake Right

Kiki Lee Ming

by Iraheto (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:41:36)

Garrett, wins this round. Please make a list numbered 1 - 2 of your fellow tribe members

Kathy (Alrmw28)

by Spooky33 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:42:55)

1. Kathy
2. Mark

by Iraheto (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:46:24)

The number that gets eliminated is #2, so Mark... is out.

Whoever wins the final round will have to make a list between 1-5, they will have to put down their name only once, and the other player will be put down FOUR times.

I will explain again whenever we know who wins that round.

Last question at 8:51

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:47:26)

So basically we don't wanna win the round?

Kiki Lee Ming

by Iraheto (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:48:36)

Lets say you win, you will make a list and you will write down your name ONCE, and Spooky's name FOUR times. So you have better odds of winning.

by Spooky33 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:49:09)

What a fab f2 <333

by StraightLoonie (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:49:16)

why not? The other person has 4 chances of losing and the winner would only have 1

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:49:25)
UPDATED Sun Sep 2 2012 18:49:55

I get what chu mean now. and OMG I just realised I put my PJ shirt on inside out.

Kiki Lee Ming

by StraightLoonie (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:50:03)

hawt ^^

Final Round: Immunity Challenge: Scandalous

by Iraheto (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:51:11)

Milli Vanilli won a Grammy for what before it was revoked? What were the names of the 2 members (first and last name)?

Re: Final Round: Immunity Challenge: Scandalous

by Spooky33 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:52:37)

Lip syncing

Fab Morvan
Rob Pilatus

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:52:40)

Rob Pilatus and Fabrice Morva Best New Artist.

Kiki Lee Ming

by Iraheto (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:53:42)

So far, no one.

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:55:00)

over-dubbing Rob Pilatus and Fabrice Morva Best New Artist.

Kiki Lee Ming

by Spooky33 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:55:26)

Good job Kathy! I read it wrong lmao <333

by Iraheto (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:55:49)

Check spelling kids.

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:56:33)

over-dubbing Rob Pilatus and Fabrice Morvan Best New Artist.

Kiki Lee Ming

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:57:13)

Rob Pilatus and Fabrice Morvan Best New Artist.

Kiki Lee Ming

by Iraheto (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:57:44)

Thank you Kathy. lol

Kathy wins the final round.

Please make a list numbered 1 - 5, be sure to include your name once.

Good luck to the both of you.

by Spooky33 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:57:45)

Fab Morvan
Rob Pilatus

Best new artist

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:58:18)

1- Spooky
2- Spooky
3- Spooky
4- Spooky
5- Kathy

Kiki Lee Ming

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:58:37)

over-dubbing Rob Pilatus and Fabrice Morvan Best New Artist.

<3

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 2 2012 18:59:26)

I made so many mistakes in this challenge. I need to learn how to copy/paste better. I missed the R in the Yeater questions but caught it before posting.

Kiki Lee Ming

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 2 2012 19:00:22)

You take pleasure laughing at me stumbling arround drunkenly through this challenge dont you?

Kiki Lee Ming

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 2 2012 19:04:43)

https://i.imgur.com/ix3Uc.gif

Kiki Lee Ming

WINNER: Immunity Challenge: Scandalous

by Iraheto (Sun Sep 2 2012 19:04:47)

WOW

The winner of tonight's immunity challenge is Alrmw28, congratulations on your incredible luck. You have won immunity and will stick around longer in this game.

Tribe Kizmaazz, its that time again. You must now vote out 1 member of your tribe, but you cannot vote for Alrmw28.

2. Dan (A-Supreme)
4. Justin (StraightLoonie)
5. Kathy (Alrmw28)
6. Garrett (Spooky33)
7. Tara (XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX)

You have until 5:00 PM central to vote. Please send all your votes to Iraheto. Failure to vote will result in a penalty vote.

It was a fun challenge kids, btw the number was #4.

Re: WINNER: Immunity Challenge: Scandalous

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Sun Sep 2 2012 19:06:18)

Good job Kathy!! Yes I enjoy laughing at you=p

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 2 2012 19:08:06)

AMG

*Raises her hands up towards the sky (ceiling) and cries Hallelluja*

OMG Im not leaving <33333333333333.

Please all of you join me and sing this as loud as you can and make the faces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWxDVvwzRH4

Kiki Lee Ming

by StraightLoonie (Sun Sep 2 2012 19:08:20)

congrats betch

by Spooky33 (Sun Sep 2 2012 19:10:41)

Congrats you drunk whore <3

Back to top Go down
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 3)   Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 3) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:34 pm

by homecomingguardking (Sun Sep 2 2012 21:38:01)

Congrats, Patch!

by A-Supreme (Sun Sep 2 2012 21:38:16)

Wifey

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 06:37:37)

I'll be hosting at 9 PM Central tonight.

xx

Tribal Council 10

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 17:16:10)

Welcome to your 10th Tribal Council. Tonight, 7 of you are here....but 6 of you will leave. Let's get to the votes.....

First vote:

Tara

Second vote:

Spooky

Third vote:

Spooky

Fourth vote:

Angie

Fifth vote:

Spooky

Sixth vote:

Spooky

The Seventh and final vote:

Spooky. Thank you so much for joining this game. It was good seeing you again . Good job with making it this far and for making it to jury. You will have a huge decision to make soon. See you soon.

The rest of you, see you in less than a couple of hours where one person will win immunity and another person will soon leave. The challenge, again, is at 9 Central.

Re: Tribal Council 10

by homecomingguardking (Mon Sep 3 2012 17:21:42)

Whoah! I did NOT see that one coming!

Bye Spooks!

by Spooky33 (Mon Sep 3 2012 18:04:42)

Good luck to the finalists because I'm going to be ONE bitter juror.

by StraightLoonie (Mon Sep 3 2012 18:10:51)

Bye Spooky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 18:47:12)

Even if its unlikely my ass sits in finals I better not receive your bitter venom cuz you spoke to me maybe twice in this game and all times it was initiated by MOI.

Moi = Me

Kiki Lee Ming

by xsourxgumxrocksx (Mon Sep 3 2012 18:57:00)

Spooky leaving </3

;_____;

SKILTLES

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:00:19)

Way to be late for hosting your challenge LADYJ.

Kiki Lee Ming

Challenge

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:00:39)

Tonight's challenge will be simple, random trivia.

Each of you will be given 3 X's. Once you lose all of your X's, you will be out of the competition. I will post a question. The first person to answer in a 2 minute timeframe will get to remove an X from another person. If no one gets it correct within the two minute time frame then all of you lose an X. If there is a tie, you both may remove an X from someone. You may NOT remove an X from yourself.

-SPELLING DOES MATTER

-NO EDITING POSTS

-POST IN THIS THREAD

Questions? First question up in 5 minutes.

A-Supreme X X X
HowdoesItfeeeeel X X X
Homecomingguardking X X X
StraightLoonie X X X
Alrmw X X X
CindyLennoxfan X X X

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:00:46)

I hope you set an alrmw for the morning, Kathy.

by homecomingguardking (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:01:31)

Oh great...

One of these challenges.

by homecomingguardking (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:04:24)

Do we have to uppercase or can we lowercase?

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:05:18)

It can be lowercase.

xx

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:06:25)

What television show was the first to show a toilet?

xx

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:06:48)

Leave it to Beaver

by homecomingguardking (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:07:10)

leave it to beaver

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:07:54)

Good job Dan! Please remove an X from someone.

A-Supreme X X X
HowdoesItfeeeeel X X X
StraightLoonie X X X
Alrmw X X X
CindyLennoxfan X X X

xx

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:09:33)

Sorry

*chops*

A-Supreme X X X
HowdoesItfeeeeel X X X
StraightLoonie X X X
Alrmw X X X
CindyLennoxfan X X

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:11:17)

From this point on you all will have one minute to remove an X or no one will lose one.

Question in 1 minute.

xx

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:12:48)

2. On average, how many people choke on ball point pens every year?

xx

by StraightLoonie (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:13:02)

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:13:08)

100 people

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:13:13)

by homecomingguardking (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:13:20)

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:14:18)

Good job Justin! Please remove an X.

A-Supreme X X X
HowdoesItfeeeeel X X X
StraightLoonie X X X
Alrmw X X X
CindyLennoxfan X X

xx

by StraightLoonie (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:14:44)

sowwy

A-Supreme X X X
HowdoesItfeeeeel X X X
StraightLoonie X X X
Alrmw X X X
CindyLennoxfan X

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:17:08)

From here on, I will post a question as soon as someone removes an X so be ready and stay watching.

Question up in 1 minute.

xx

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:18:23)

How old is Angelina Jolie?

xx

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:18:34)

37 years

by StraightLoonie (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:18:37)

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:18:43)

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:18:51)

Kiki Lee Ming

by homecomingguardking (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:19:13)

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:19:44)

Dan gets another point! Dan, please remove an X.

A-Supreme X X X
HowdoesItfeeeeel X X X
StraightLoonie X X X
Alrmw X X X
CindyLennoxfan X

xx

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:20:11)

A-Supreme X X X
HowdoesItfeeeeel X X X
Homecomingguardking X X
StraightLoonie X X X
Alrmw X X X
CindyLennoxfan X

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:21:38)

How many states are in the United States?

xx

by StraightLoonie (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:21:45)

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:21:46)

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:21:50)

by homecomingguardking (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:21:51)

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:21:57)

Kiki Lee Ming

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:23:16)

omg I'm ashamed of myself v-v

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:25:17)
UPDATED Mon Sep 3 2012 19:26:12

There are 50 states in the United States, but I'm curious where 52 comes from before I give Dan the point.

EDITED NVM, Dan please remove an X

A-Supreme X X X
HowdoesItfeeeeel X X X
Homecomingguardking X X
StraightLoonie X X X
Alrmw X X X
CindyLennoxfan X

xx

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:25:43)

A-Supreme X X X
HowdoesItfeeeeel X X X
Homecomingguardking X
StraightLoonie X X X
Alrmw X X X
CindyLennoxfan X

by homecomingguardking (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:26:23)

I'm out. -.-

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:26:25)

I have no idea honestly, in my head its always between 50 and 52 for some reason

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:27:11)

Dont you have weird insertions like Guam or something?

Kiki Lee Ming

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:28:03)

It's not just you Angie . I had to investigate because when I saw 52 I remembered something about 52 states before.

Next question up in 1 minute.

xx

Back to top Go down
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 3)   Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 3) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:37 pm

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:28:31)

Guam and Puerto Rico are commonwealths, not states.

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:29:58)

What is the only English word that ends in 'mt'?

xx

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:30:15)

dreamt

by StraightLoonie (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:30:19)

dreamt

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:30:21)

Dreamt

Kiki Lee Ming

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:30:25)

dreamt

by homecomingguardking (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:30:59)

dreamt

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:31:08)

OMG I took all the extra time to cap my D. I should get it k cuz tonight is hard Im mourning Michale Duncan Clarke.

Kiki Lee Ming

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:31:33)

Dan is correct! Please remove an X.

A-Supreme X X X
HowdoesItfeeeeel X X X
Homecomingguardking X
StraightLoonie X X X
Alrmw X X X
CindyLennoxfan X

xx

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:32:08)

A-Supreme X X X
HowdoesItfeeeeel X X X
Homecomingguardking X
StraightLoonie X X X
Alrmw X X X
CindyLennoxfan

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:33:27)

1. What was the name of the first chimpanzee launched into outer space in the American Space Program?

xx

by StraightLoonie (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:33:40)

ham

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:33:45)

Ham the Chimp

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:33:50)

Ham

Kiki Lee Ming

by homecomingguardking (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:33:58)

ham the chimp

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:34:05)

Ham

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:34:25)

SPAM!

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:34:49)

Justin gets it! Please remove an X.

A-Supreme X X X
HowdoesItfeeeeel X X X
Homecomingguardking X
StraightLoonie X X X
Alrmw X X X

xx

by StraightLoonie (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:35:37)

KAPOWWWWW

A-Supreme X X
HowdoesItfeeeeel X X X
Homecomingguardking X
StraightLoonie X X X
Alrmw X X X

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:37:05)

Liza Minelli is the daughter of what legendary actress?

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:37:21)

Judy Garland

by StraightLoonie (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:37:23)

judy Garland

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:37:26)

Judy Garland

Kiki Lee Ming

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:37:27)

Judy Garland

by homecomingguardking (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:38:08)

judy garland

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:38:55)

Dan gets another point! Please remove an X.

A-Supreme X X
HowdoesItfeeeeel X X X
Homecomingguardking X
StraightLoonie X X X
Alrmw X X X

xx

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:39:19)

Revenge is a dish best served cold... frigid COLD.

A-Supreme X X
HowdoesItfeeeeel X X X
Homecomingguardking X
StraightLoonie X X
Alrmw X X X

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:40:07)

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8fftsplVB1rnjlvp.gif

Kiki Lee Ming

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:40:52)

8. What number follows the number 8?

xx

by StraightLoonie (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:40:59)

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:41:00)

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:41:00)

Kiki Lee Ming

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:41:01)

by homecomingguardking (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:41:02)

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:42:24)

Justin scores! Please remove an X.

A-Supreme X X
HowdoesItfeeeeel X X X
Homecomingguardking X
StraightLoonie X X
Alrmw X X X

xx

by StraightLoonie (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:42:53)

JUDO CHOP

A-Supreme X X
HowdoesItfeeeeel X X
Homecomingguardking X
StraightLoonie X X
Alrmw X X X

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:44:48)

9. Which state is the only state to have a name that has one syllable?

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:44:57)

Maine

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:45:02)

maine

by homecomingguardking (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:45:05)

maine

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:45:13)

Maine

Kiki Lee Ming

by StraightLoonie (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:45:19)

CANADIAN QUESTIONS PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ <3

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:45:58)

Right Justin?

Kiki Lee Ming

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:46:23)

Good job Dan! Please remove an X.

A-Supreme X X
HowdoesItfeeeeel X X
Homecomingguardking X
StraightLoonie X X
Alrmw X X X

xx

by StraightLoonie (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:46:26)

Lmao Razz

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:47:03)

Hmm, let's even the playing field a little bit. My wife will be all angry and bothered, but the make-up sex will be grand.

A-Supreme X X
HowdoesItfeeeeel X X
Homecomingguardking X
StraightLoonie X X
Alrmw X X

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:50:38)

10. The hairstyle "The Rachel" was inspired by which actress on what television show? (Name the actress and the TV show)

xx

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:50:54)

Jennifer Aniston, Friends

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:50:55)

Jennifer Aniston
Friends

by StraightLoonie (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:51:02)

jennifer aniston friends

Back to top Go down
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 3)   Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 3) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:38 pm

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:51:31)

Jennifer Aniston Friends

Kiki Lee Ming

by homecomingguardking (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:51:34)

jennifer aniston

friends

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:52:00)

Good job Angie! Please remove an X.

A-Supreme X X
HowdoesItfeeeeel X X
Homecomingguardking X
StraightLoonie X X
Alrmw X X

xx

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:53:05)

Thank god! I've been wanting to fix my name

A-Supreme X X
HOWdoesITfeeeeel X X
Homecomingguardking X
StraightLoonie X
Alrmw X X

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:53:38)

If the playing field would be even then we wouoldnt have questions about shows I dont watch opr a country I dont live in. ONce Im done with you and this sex you think your getting youll want to be a NEVERNUDE.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.aoltv.com/media/2010/10/never-nude2.jpg

Kiki Lee Ming

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:54:38)

I just fixed it for ya; however, Justin keeps his X. You went over your minute.

Next question up in a minute.

A-Supreme X X
HOWdoesITfeeeeel X X
Homecomingguardking X
StraightLoonie X X
Alrmw X X

xx

by StraightLoonie (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:54:58)

Looks like you took to long X'ing my name, nice try though........

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:54:58)

I dont watch opr a country I dont live in.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:56:21)

11. Who was the very first winner of the television show Survivor (U.S.)? (first and last name)

xx

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:56:34)

Richard Hatch

Kiki Lee Ming

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:56:34)

Richard hatch

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:56:35)

richard hatch

by StraightLoonie (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:56:36)

richard hatch

by homecomingguardking (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:56:41)

richard hatch

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:59:24)

Kathy gets the point! Please remove an X.

A-Supreme X X
HOWdoesITfeeeeel X X
Homecomingguardking X
StraightLoonie X X
Alrmw X X

xx

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:59:47)

Kathy and I had the same time stamp, just saying.

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 19:59:48)

A-Supreme X
HOWdoesITfeeeeel X X
Homecomingguardking X
StraightLoonie X X
Alrmw X X

REVENGERF

Kiki Lee Ming

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:00:21)

kathy and dan tied, so their posts shouldn't count and you should just count mine=p

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:00:22)
UPDATED Mon Sep 3 2012 20:01:15

Sorry to the person I chop.

A-Supreme X
HOWdoesITfeeeeel X X
Homecomingguardking
StraightLoonie X X
Alrmw X X

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:00:28)

hhahaah I have no idea how I got RF in there.

And its Hatch not hatch.

Kiki Lee Ming

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:01:56)
UPDATED Mon Sep 3 2012 20:03:01

Yours wasn't even showing at first Dan . Per the rules, you also need to remove an X from someone.

A-Supreme X
HOWdoesITfeeeeel X X
Homecomingguardking
StraightLoonie X
Alrmw X X

Edited: Dan removed Mark. Next question up in 1 minute and nice try Angie <3333

xx

by homecomingguardking (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:02:30)

http://tjefferson85.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/im-done.gif

I'm done for.

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:02:44)

He did you blind slut and you should be DQ'd from hosting cuz you said your question be up in a minute earlier and it took 3 and if your gonna ding Angie over it then you should be dinged too.

Kiki Lee Ming

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:02:58)
UPDATED Mon Sep 3 2012 20:03:27

I did above, Lady.

A-Supreme X
HOWdoesITfeeeeel X X
Homecomingguardking
StraightLoonie X X (he should have two, I believe)
Alrmw X X

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:04:11)

I was going off of Angie's post and forgot to give Loonie his X back, so he should have two...

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:06:19)

12. Which actress is the only cast member from the television show The Golden Girls that is still alive?

xx

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:06:29)

Betty White

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:06:38)

betty White

Kiki Lee Ming

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:06:41)

betty white

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:07:39)
UPDATED Mon Sep 3 2012 20:07:52

Its Betty not betty KATHY

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:07:51)

Dan, please remove an X.

A-Supreme X
HOWdoesITfeeeeel X X
StraightLoonie X X
Alrmw X X

xx

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:08:28)

A-Supreme X
HOWdoesITfeeeeel X X
StraightLoonie X (-) [he left]
Alrmw X X

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:08:54)

Bitch you said it the same way K. My finger slipped.

Kiki Lee Ming

by InfernoHost (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:09:18)

http://i.eho.st/pgyls72v.gif

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:11:05)

13. What was Marilyn Monroe's birthname?

xx

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:11:18)

Norma Jeane Mortenson

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:11:22)

Norma Jeane Mortenson

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:11:32)

Norma Jeane Mortenson

Kiki Lee Ming

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:12:13)

Good job Dan! Please remove an X.

A-Supreme X
HOWdoesITfeeeeel X X
StraightLoonie X
Alrmw X X

xx

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:12:30)

Dan Angie told me to vote you tonight. Just saying.

Kiki Lee Ming

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:12:43)

I didn't hit this person yet. Only fair.

*chops*

A-Supreme X
HOWdoesITfeeeeel X
StraightLoonie X
Alrmw X X

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:13:21)

A-Supreme X
HOWdoesITfeeeeel X
Alrmw X X

FIXED

Kiki Lee Ming

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:15:08)

14. A cat has how many muscles in each ear?

xx

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:15:24)

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:15:24)

Kiki Lee Ming

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:15:27)

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:15:57)

Hahaha we have to stop doing that.

Kiki Lee Ming

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:16:10)

The same time again?

Remember me, Kathy. We both have one eye left each.

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:17:01)

Kathy and Dan both got it! Both of you please remove an X. Kathy goes first since hers is showing first for me.

A-Supreme X
HOWdoesITfeeeeel X
StraightLoonie X
Alrmw X X

xx

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:17:33)

I thoguht Loonie was out?

Dan your too fast and I wanna win

A-Supreme
HOWdoesITfeeeeel X
StraightLoonie X
Alrmw X X

Kiki Lee Ming

Back to top Go down
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 3)   Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 3) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:40 pm

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:18:11)
UPDATED Mon Sep 3 2012 20:18:45

Then gimme your other eye!!!

HOWdoesITfeeeeel X
StraightLoonie X
Alrmw X

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:18:59)

Dan did you not take Loonie out when you said [He Left] WTF is going on?

Kiki Lee Ming

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:19:44)

He still has a strike lol

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:20:09)

15. What were the first sneakers called that were made in 1917?

xx

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:20:33)

Converse

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:21:03)

Marquis Converse

Kiki Lee Ming

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:21:08)

Converse All-Stars

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:23:45)

Angie is correct! Please remove an X. (Marquis Converse was the name of the person that made the Converse.)

HOWdoesITfeeeeel X
StraightLoonie X
Alrmw X

xx

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:24:15)

HOWdoesITfeeeeel X
StraightLoonie X
Alrmw

Bye=p

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:24:17)

be a man and lets duel this out <3333.

Kiki Lee Ming

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:24:55)

*beep* YOU ANGIE *beep* YOU. YOU ARE A MARKED BITCH NOW.

Kiki Lee Ming

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:25:07)

Sorry, unlike you, I lack a penis =p

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:25:48)

16. What do Albert Einstein, Tom Cruise and Walt Disney have in common?

xx

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:25:57)

Get your ass here on the loser's bench with me. It's where you belong.

by StraightLoonie (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:26:23)

dyslexia

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:26:40)

Dyslexia

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:26:42)

Dyslexia

Kiki Lee Ming

by homecomingguardking (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:27:07)

The mummy lives!!!!!

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:27:30)

Hahahah Justin <333333 you showed that bitch. What a low blow Angela what a low blow. Im jaw dfropped for your lack of class with that one.

Dan hold me and my penis.

Kiki Lee Ming

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:28:09)

haha whatever, I wasn't paying attention lmao

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:28:23)

This is giving me flashbacks of the first HOH in BB20.

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:29:11)

hahaha wasent that the time Ghetto was kept arround for not being there and at the last minute she came in and won?

Kiki Lee Ming

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:30:28)

Justin got it!

Since Angie only has one X left, and Justin cannot remove his remaining X, Justin wins immunity!! There are 5 of you that are not so lucky though. You all will need to vote someone other than justin out. Please send votes to the host account. You will have until 5 Central tomorrow to vote. Good luck.

2. Dan (A-Supreme)
4. Justin (StraightLoonie) Immune
5. Kathy (Alrmw28)
6. Tara (XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX)

xx

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:30:48)

ya and then we got her to turn on tom<3

by A-Supreme (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:31:00)

In the challenge, the players kept in Swinners and Ghetto figuring they weren't trying and at the last moment, they won and upset both houses.

by StraightLoonie (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:31:33)

I must go againnnnnnn bai

by Wishin_10 (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:35:01)

Good luck Mark!

It's obvious how this will end up for finals.

And I so knew that converse answer, haha staring at shoes all day sort of pays off. Even tho I'm not in this game anymore. grr one question I knew without looking up!

~Someone's opinion of you does not have to become your reality~

by InfernoHost (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:37:49)

Tomorrow's immunity challenge will be at 9:00PM central and will be hosted by Iraheto.

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:39:14)

KATHY'S FUNERAL

I just want to take this last moment I have in the house/Island wherever we are to say a few things about each of you.

Im a devoted fan of Survivor so i dont take any of this lightly. I respect the game and I want you all to make me proud after I pass on to the other side.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__jFgOqdirRY/SQZTupvvlfI/AAAAAAAABWI/3OnhjA5S cMk/s400/crocodile-tears.jpg

First Matt: Your departure has left a void in my heart and in this game. You are forever missed.

Javi: Thanks for sticking with it and hosting a delightful game. Too bad its filled with trecherous swine flu bitchez.

Haley: You are dead to me. Im in this mess cuz of YOU.

http://static.poponthepop.com/images/gallery/michaele-salahi-fake-tear s_480x270.jpg

Cindy: Your my gurl, my homefry. I value your morals and codes of ethics. Lets go read the bible toguether for my last 12 hours so i can pass on to the other side with peace in my heart.

Mark: I enjoyed all our talks and as newlyweds you got me. I hope we can be friends outside of this and I hope we can have fundue parties.

Justine: You have my heart and I hope you tear this bitch down. Before you I dint believe in Santa but now I do. Your proof that Santa Clause really does exist. Your so giving and jolly.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-nrkpZy3pxHc/T06n9KKFOSI/AAAAAAAAAHo/O4Q2UP1h vzg/s1600/fake%2Btears.png

Angie: The sting still stings and I still have the knife you placed in my back which is why Im dying by the way In case that wasent clear. I hope your dirtyness exudes a stench and the producers kick you out cuz I dont wanna see your face no more. Choke on a Nacho shell.

Dan: I want a Deevorce so you cant take my belongings after I die.

Kiki Lee Ming

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:40:43)

Hey Nicole do you see players come back into the house and make comments? Save it for Jeff's interviews.

Kiki Lee Ming

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 20:42:08)

That challenge ultimatly cost me the game. I had to rub my nose between her buttcheeks so much that week and promise her F2 and I had to be so sneaky about "Suggesting" Tom hahaha.

Then she was mad at me in jury and I lost.

Kiki Lee Ming

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Mon Sep 3 2012 21:00:31)

idgi

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 21:01:03)

What dont you get little one?

Kiki Lee Ming

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Mon Sep 3 2012 21:05:27)

you

by StraightLoonie (Mon Sep 3 2012 22:39:58)

As a Dan Gheelsing supporter, Kather gurl, dont doo it.

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 3 2012 22:56:04)

OMG do what? Kill myself over this game?

Kiki Lee Ming

by A-Supreme (Tue Sep 4 2012 12:19:47)

Thank heavens someone told me the truth today. I may be leaving tonight, but it will NOT be in a blindside. I guess some people are working hard to build up their jury game and don't care about blindsiding people like some are, and I want to thank the person who told me that I was going instead of letting me sit here and get shocked. You've got my vote at the end, as well as probably the rest of the people who adore you on this mighty fine jury we've got going here.

Peace, bitches.

by Alrmw28 (Tue Sep 4 2012 12:57:53)

What are you talking about? 6 people are left and 3 of us for sure voted Cindy. She (Cindy) told em herself this morning to vote her cuz she knew she was leaving and shed be voting Angie.

Kiki Lee Ming

by A-Supreme (Tue Sep 4 2012 13:07:42)

You make love to a guy only to slit his throat. You're officially the Black Widow Queen of this game!

Bravoooo

Well played. Checkmate, you got me.

by xsourxgumxrocksx (Tue Sep 4 2012 14:29:58)

God you're annoying.

SKILTLES

by A-Supreme (Tue Sep 4 2012 15:06:07)

I'm sorry, weren't you voted out already?

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 16:19:19)

TRIBAL COUNCIL IN A FEW MINUTES.

by homecomingguardking (Tue Sep 4 2012 16:30:49)

And by a few minutes, you mean 3 hours, right?

Tribal Council 10

by InfernoHost (Tue Sep 4 2012 16:31:54)

Today 6 tribe members will turn into 5. Tribe Kizmaazz, last night's immunity challenge was a close one between Angie & Kathy but Justin managed to sneak in for the victory. He is safe today and now another tribe member will be sent home.

I will now read the votes..

1st Vote

XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX.

2nd Vote

XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX..

3rd Vote

XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX

Thats 3 votes for Tara, I will now read the last 3.

4th Vote

..HOWdoesITfeeeeel......

5th Vote

..HOWdoesITfeeeeel......

6th Vote

XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX..

Thats 4-2, which means Tara, you will be eliminated tonight. On the bright side, you are now the 4th member of the jury. We want to thank you for joining S46: A.I.R. and we wish you luck in any future games.

To the remaining tribe members, congrats on making the Final 5. Now please write down your name in whichever number you want.

Tonight's immunity challenge will be at 9:00PM central.

by homecomingguardking (Tue Sep 4 2012 16:33:11)

Bye Tara.

4. Mark

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Tue Sep 4 2012 16:37:36)

Thanks for spelling my name right=p

Bye Cindy.

4. Mark
5. HOWdoes..

by StraightLoonie (Tue Sep 4 2012 17:05:27)

1.justin
4. Mark
5. HOWdoes..

"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.~Humphrey Bogart

by Alrmw28 (Tue Sep 4 2012 17:07:58)

1. Justin
2. Kathy
3. Dan
4. Mark
5. Angie

Kiki Lee Ming

by Alrmw28 (Tue Sep 4 2012 17:18:57)

THE OTHER ANGIE VOTE BETTER NOT GET BLAMED ON ME OR IM GONNA POP OFF. TARA HERSELF GAVE ME HER BLESSING SO WHOEVER THE PUSSY IS THAT VOTED ANGIE FESS UP OR ILL KUT YOU.

Kiki Lee Ming

by InfernoHost (Tue Sep 4 2012 17:25:01)

Before this gets out of line.

I'd just been informed that Angie did vote, but she sent her vote to Haley and not the Host account or myself and since it wasn't gonna make a difference with the voting then I counted it as a penalty vote. Had it actually made an impact I would have waited. I just barely received this information that she did vote, so I was waiting to clear this up.

~J
Back to top Go down
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 3)   Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 3) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:41 pm

by Alrmw28 (Tue Sep 4 2012 17:27:41)

Gah shes such an airhead Ill boot her ass.

Kiki Lee Ming

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Tue Sep 4 2012 17:28:09)

Lame, I didn't see the part where she said vote to the host account.

Start bolding those things please

by InfernoHost (Tue Sep 4 2012 17:29:20)

Yes master.

by Alrmw28 (Tue Sep 4 2012 17:33:14)

Thats why I said last night I never know who to vote for so I sent to both. Sleuth.

Kiki Lee Ming

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Tue Sep 4 2012 17:33:42)

thankssss

Immunity Challenge: Luck of the Draw

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:00:12)

Welcome back tribe.

Tonight's immunity challenge will be a mix of luck and skill. It's simply called Luck of the Draw. Here's how it works. There are 35 numbers all covered with the spoiler tag.

01. ???????
02. ???????
03. ???????
04. ???????
05. ???????
06. ???????
07. ???????
08. ???????
09. ???????
10. ???????
11. ???????
12. ???????
13. ???????
14. ???????
15. ???????
16. ???????
17. ???????
18. ???????
19. ???????
20. ???????
21. ???????
22. ???????
23. ???????
24. ???????
25. ???????
26. ???????
27. ???????
28. ???????
29. ???????
30. ???????
31. ???????
32. ???????
33. ???????
34. ???????
35. ???????

You will all get a chance to answer a very simple music related question. We will start with Justin, then Kathy then so on...

1. Justin
2. Kathy
3. Dan
4. Mark
5. Angie

You only have 1 minute to answer. If you get the answer right, then you'll have 1 minute to pick a number between 1-35 that hasn't been chosen. If you're luck and pick you correct number, you will automatically win immunity! If you don't then the next person will go. BTW there are 2 explosive numbers that if picked will automatically eliminate you from this challenge. Also failure to answer the question correctly in less than a minute will eliminate you from the challenge.

Also I won't be too harsh with spelling, as long as I can understand your answer. Edits are allowed this time, as long as they're before the 1 minute mark. Any questions? Justin will go 1st and the challenge will begin at 9:05

Re: Immunity Challenge: Luck of the Draw

by StraightLoonie (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:01:21)

So just answer the question on the thread right?

"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.~Humphrey Bogart

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:02:30)

Yes sir.

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:05:12)

Question for Justin

What was Rihanna's 1st released single ever?

You have 1 minute

by StraightLoonie (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:05:38)

Pon de Replay

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:06:16)

Good.

Now please choose a between 1-35.

Good luck

by StraightLoonie (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:06:37)

25 good sir

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:07:28)

25. EMPTY

Next question for Kathy at 9:09

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:09:15)

Question for Kathy

Who won the 4th season of American Idol?

(you have 1 min)

by Alrmw28 (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:09:45)

Carrie Underwood

Kiki Lee Ming

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:10:12)

Correct!

Please choose a number between 1-35

01. ???????
02. ???????
03. ???????
04. ???????
05. ???????
06. ???????
07. ???????
08. ???????
09. ???????
10. ???????
11. ???????
12. ???????
13. ???????
14. ???????
15. ???????
16. ???????
17. ???????
18. ???????
19. ???????
20. ???????
21. ???????
22. ???????
23. ???????
24. ???????
25. EMPTY
26. ???????
27. ???????
28. ???????
29. ???????
30. ???????
31. ???????
32. ???????
33. ???????
34. ???????
35. ???????

by Alrmw28 (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:10:21)

I pick 33

Kiki Lee Ming

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:11:10)

33. EMPTY

Next question for Dan at 9:13

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:13:00)

Question for Dan

Which artist collaborated with Rihanna for the song "Take Care"?

(you have 1 min)

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:14:35)

Dan is OUT

Next question will be for Mark at 9:16

01. ???????
02. ???????
03. ???????
04. ???????
05. ???????
06. ???????
07. ???????
08. ???????
09. ???????
10. ???????
11. ???????
12. ???????
13. ???????
14. ???????
15. ???????
16. ???????
17. ???????
18. ???????
19. ???????
20. ???????
21. ???????
22. ???????
23. ???????
24. ???????
25. EMPTY
26. ???????
27. ???????
28. ???????
29. ???????
30. ???????
31. ???????
32. ???????
33. EMPTY
34. ???????
35. ???????

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:14:44)

Are you a Rihanna fan?

by StraightLoonie (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:15:14)

I am Rihanna

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:16:14)

Question for Mark

The duo "Los Del Rio" are internationally know for which hit single?

(you have 1 min)

by homecomingguardking (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:16:49)

Macarena

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:17:12)

Good job, please pic a number

01. ???????
02. ???????
03. ???????
04. ???????
05. ???????
06. ???????
07. ???????
08. ???????
09. ???????
10. ???????
11. ???????
12. ???????
13. ???????
14. ???????
15. ???????
16. ???????
17. ???????
18. ???????
19. ???????
20. ???????
21. ???????
22. ???????
23. ???????
24. ???????
25. EMPTY
26. ???????
27. ???????
28. ???????
29. ???????
30. ???????
31. ???????
32. ???????
33. EMPTY
34. ???????
35. ???????

by homecomingguardking (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:17:42)

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:18:23)

07. EMPTY

Next question for Angie at 9:21

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:21:01)

Question for Angie

Name 1 song from Michael Jackson's album "Off the Wall"

(you have 1 min)

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:21:32)

"Rock with You"

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:21:51)

Good

Pick a number please.

01. ???????
02. ???????
03. ???????
04. ???????
05. ???????
06. ???????
07. EMPTY
08. ???????
09. ???????
10. ???????
11. ???????
12. ???????
13. ???????
14. ???????
15. ???????
16. ???????
17. ???????
18. ???????
19. ???????
20. ???????
21. ???????
22. ???????
23. ???????
24. ???????
25. EMPTY
26. ???????
27. ???????
28. ???????
29. ???????
30. ???????
31. ???????
32. ???????
33. EMPTY
34. ???????
35. ???????

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:22:41)

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:23:17)

12. EMPTY

Its back to Justin at 9:25

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:25:05)

Question for Justin

True or False: Carly Rae Jepsen is known for her single "Call Me Baby"

by StraightLoonie (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:25:29)

false

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:25:54)

YES

Please pick a number

01. ???????
02. ???????
03. ???????
04. ???????
05. ???????
06. ???????
07. EMPTY
08. ???????
09. ???????
10. ???????
11. ???????
12. EMPTY
13. ???????
14. ???????
15. ???????
16. ???????
17. ???????
18. ???????
19. ???????
20. ???????
21. ???????
22. ???????
23. ???????
24. ???????
25. EMPTY
26. ???????
27. ???????
28. ???????
29. ???????
30. ???????
31. ???????
32. ???????
33. EMPTY
34. ???????
35. ???????

by StraightLoonie (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:26:12)

by Alrmw28 (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:26:19)

Justin, Americans dint know her during her Canadian Idol days so they think Beiber found her and the first song she ever sang was call me maybe.

Kiki Lee Ming

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:26:45)

24. EMPTY

Kathy is next at 9:28

by StraightLoonie (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:28:06)

Lmao not J Beibs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:28:10)

Question for Kathy

True or False: Michael Jackson died on June 24th, 2010

(1 min)

by Alrmw28 (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:28:39)

False

Kiki Lee Ming

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:29:01)

Si

Please pick a number

01. ???????
02. ???????
03. ???????
04. ???????
05. ???????
06. ???????
07. EMPTY
08. ???????
09. ???????
10. ???????
11. ???????
12. EMPTY
13. ???????
14. ???????
15. ???????
16. ???????
17. ???????
18. ???????
19. ???????
20. ???????
21. ???????
22. ???????
23. ???????
24. EMPTY
25. EMPTY
26. ???????
27. ???????
28. ???????
29. ???????
30. ???????
31. ???????
32. ???????
33. EMPTY
34. ???????
35. ???????

by Alrmw28 (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:29:19)

Kiki Lee Ming

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:29:48)

19. EMPTY

Mark is next at 9:31

by Alrmw28 (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:30:37)

*beep* you. <3333

Kiki Lee Ming

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:31:05)

Question for Mark

True or False: Rihanna is set to perform at this year's VMAs

(1 min)

by homecomingguardking (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:31:36)

True

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:32:05)

Nice one

please choose your fate

01. ???????
02. ???????
03. ???????
04. ???????
05. ???????
06. ???????
07. EMPTY
08. ???????
09. ???????
10. ???????
11. ???????
12. EMPTY
13. ???????
14. ???????
15. ???????
16. ???????
17. ???????
18. ???????
19. EMPTY
20. ???????
21. ???????
22. ???????
23. ???????
24. EMPTY
25. EMPTY
26. ???????
27. ???????
28. ???????
29. ???????
30. ???????
31. ???????
32. ???????
33. EMPTY
34. ???????
35. ???????

by homecomingguardking (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:32:48)

It's time again to face the Organiztion.

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:33:31)

!!!!

13. EMPTY

Angie is next at 9:35
Back to top Go down
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 3)   Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 3) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:43 pm

by homecomingguardking (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:34:28)

Love the intro to that statement, Javi. Smile

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:35:04)

Question for Angie

True or False: Green Day's album American Idiot was released in 2005

(1 min)

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:35:34)

false

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:36:35)

Buen trabajo

Choose a number please

01. ???????
02. ???????
03. ???????
04. ???????
05. ???????
06. ???????
07. EMPTY
08. ???????
09. ???????
10. ???????
11. ???????
12. EMPTY
13. EMPTY
14. ???????
15. ???????
16. ???????
17. ???????
18. ???????
19. EMPTY
20. ???????
21. ???????
22. ???????
23. ???????
24. EMPTY
25. EMPTY
26. ???????
27. ???????
28. ???????
29. ???????
30. ???????
31. ???????
32. ???????
33. EMPTY
34. ???????
35. ???????

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:37:02)

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:37:35)

05. EMPTY

Justin is going again at 9:39

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:39:08)

Question for Justin

True or False: Jack Black is a member of the White Stripes

(1 min)

by StraightLoonie (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:39:28)

false

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:40:29)

You know the drill Bieber

Pick a num

01. ???????
02. ???????
03. ???????
04. ???????
05. EMPTY
06. ???????
07. EMPTY
08. ???????
09. ???????
10. ???????
11. ???????
12. EMPTY
13. EMPTY
14. ???????
15. ???????
16. ???????
17. ???????
18. ???????
19. EMPTY
20. ???????
21. ???????
22. ???????
23. ???????
24. EMPTY
25. EMPTY
26. ???????
27. ???????
28. ???????
29. ???????
30. ???????
31. ???????
32. ???????
33. EMPTY
34. ???????
35. ???????

by StraightLoonie (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:41:00)

sex.... i mean 6

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:41:39)

06. ???????

So far no one! wow. Kathy is up again at 9:43

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:43:02)

Question for Kathy

Kanye West collaborated for the album "Watch The Throne" with which other artist?

(1 min)

by Alrmw28 (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:43:37)

Jay-Z

Kiki Lee Ming

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:44:02)

Nice gangsta

Please choose

01. ???????
02. ???????
03. ???????
04. ???????
05. EMPTY
06. EMPTY
07. EMPTY
08. ???????
09. ???????
10. ???????
11. ???????
12. EMPTY
13. EMPTY
14. ???????
15. ???????
16. ???????
17. ???????
18. ???????
19. EMPTY
20. ???????
21. ???????
22. ???????
23. ???????
24. EMPTY
25. EMPTY
26. ???????
27. ???????
28. ???????
29. ???????
30. ???????
31. ???????
32. ???????
33. EMPTY
34. ???????
35. ???????

by Alrmw28 (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:45:02)

Im so confused. Ive been watchign the Quebec ELections and it looks like we made history for our province by electing a GIRL as our premiere but they keep saying its a bad win cuz its a minority win and her hands are basically tied. WTF if shes elected the bitch should have all the say, I dont get that *beep*

Kiki Lee Ming

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:45:48)

You barely made the min mark

01. EMPTY

Mark, its your chance to shine at 9:47

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:46:26)

Its cause she is a woman and they don't want her to ruin the province=p

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:47:05)

Question for Mark

Name the singer of "Tik Tok"

(1 min)

by homecomingguardking (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:47:19)

Ke$ha

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:47:56)

Ye$

Pick a number sir

01. EMPTY
02. ???????
03. ???????
04. ???????
05. EMPTY
06. EMPTY
07. EMPTY
08. ???????
09. ???????
10. ???????
11. ???????
12. EMPTY
13. EMPTY
14. ???????
15. ???????
16. ???????
17. ???????
18. ???????
19. EMPTY
20. ???????
21. ???????
22. ???????
23. ???????
24. EMPTY
25. EMPTY
26. ???????
27. ???????
28. ???????
29. ???????
30. ???????
31. ???????
32. ???????
33. EMPTY
34. ???????
35. ???????

by homecomingguardking (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:48:29)

I Am Number 4

by Alrmw28 (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:48:43)

Im being serious Angerra. I dont do politics but with the huge mess that happened with the school tuition and the strike that went on for months I started to and Im super happy that *beep* head dint get re-elected but I dont get this minority thing. So she had 57 seats right now, the Libs have 47, The CAQ has 19 and the SC has 2.

Apparently she needs 63 to have power. But shes the premiere anyways. 0____o.

Kiki Lee Ming

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:49:39)

04. EMPTY

Angie your turn is coming at at 9:52

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:50:11)

lol weird stuff

by StraightLoonie (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:50:51)

is this an endurance challenge?

by Alrmw28 (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:51:05)

It doesnt work like that for you in the USA?

Kiki Lee Ming

by homecomingguardking (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:52:03)

No, that's tomorrow, Justin.

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:52:12)

Question for Angie

Name the singer of "Bad Romance"

(1 min)

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:52:27)

lady gaga

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:53:13)

Will Angie be the lucky one?

Choose

01. EMPTY
02. ???????
03. ???????
04. EMPTY
05. EMPTY
06. EMPTY
07. EMPTY
08. ???????
09. ???????
10. ???????
11. ???????
12. EMPTY
13. EMPTY
14. ???????
15. ???????
16. ???????
17. ???????
18. ???????
19. EMPTY
20. ???????
21. ???????
22. ???????
23. ???????
24. EMPTY
25. EMPTY
26. ???????
27. ???????
28. ???????
29. ???????
30. ???????
31. ???????
32. ???????
33. EMPTY
34. ???????
35. ???????

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:53:14)

Ya it works that way too kind of, but I'm not huge on politics so I don't pay much attention lol

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:53:49)

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:54:39)

22. EMPTY

Justin might strike gold at 9:56

by Alrmw28 (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:55:51)

I dont either but we had major drama the last few months. I thought the drama was blown out of proportion and just needed to end but our Premiere was making it worst so him not being re-elected is fun. He dint even win his own county that he's won the past 10 years hahaha.

Kiki Lee Ming

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:56:17)

Question for Justin

Name the singer of "Best I Ever Had" (2009)

(1 min)

by StraightLoonie (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:56:52)

................Drake

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:57:28)

omg no way

choose your destiny my friend

01. EMPTY
02. ???????
03. ???????
04. EMPTY
05. EMPTY
06. EMPTY
07. EMPTY
08. ???????
09. ???????
10. ???????
11. ???????
12. EMPTY
13. EMPTY
14. ???????
15. ???????
16. ???????
17. ???????
18. ???????
19. EMPTY
20. ???????
21. ???????
22. EMPTY
23. ???????
24. EMPTY
25. EMPTY
26. ???????
27. ???????
28. ???????
29. ???????
30. ???????
31. ???????
32. ???????
33. EMPTY
34. ???????
35. ???????

by StraightLoonie (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:57:47)

35 obvi

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 19:58:34)

OMG

35. EMPTY

Kathy is next at 10:00

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:00:05)

Question for Kathy

Name the singer of "Livin La Vida Loca"

(1 min)

by Alrmw28 (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:00:26)

Ricky Martin

and #8 to save time

Kiki Lee Ming

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:01:17)

How sassy

08. EMPTY

Mark is up again at 10:03

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:03:01)

Question for Mark

Who is the lead singer of Maroon 5?

(1 min)

by homecomingguardking (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:03:21)

Adam Levine

and #10 to save time

(See, Kathy? I can do that too.)

by Alrmw28 (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:03:23)

Brown 4

Kiki Lee Ming

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:05:15)

Well

10. EMPTY

01. EMPTY
02. ???????
03. ???????
04. EMPTY
05. EMPTY
06. EMPTY
07. EMPTY
08. EMPTY
09. ???????
10. EMPTY
11. ???????
12. EMPTY
13. EMPTY
14. ???????
15. ???????
16. ???????
17. ???????
18. ???????
19. EMPTY
20. ???????
21. ???????
22. EMPTY
23. ???????
24. EMPTY
25. EMPTY
26. ???????
27. ???????
28. ???????
29. ???????
30. ???????
31. ???????
32. ???????
33. EMPTY
34. ???????
35. EMPTY

ANGIE, PLEASE GET READY AT 10:07

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:07:01)

Question for Angie

Who is the lead singer of Aerosmith?

(1 min)

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:07:34)

Steven Tyler

I'll pick 11

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:08:23)
UPDATED Tue Sep 4 2012 20:08:36

Sassy bunches yall are

11. EMPTY

Justin, will you end this next round? 10:10

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:10:05)

Question for Justin

Who is the lead singer of Green Day?

(1 min)
Back to top Go down
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 3)   Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 3) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:45 pm

by StraightLoonie (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:10:27)

Billie Joe Armstrong

by StraightLoonie (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:11:04)

my number is 15

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:11:26)

Remember there are still 2 death numbers in the bunch.

Please pick

01. EMPTY
02. ???????
03. ???????
04. EMPTY
05. EMPTY
06. EMPTY
07. EMPTY
08. EMPTY
09. ???????
10. EMPTY
11. EMPTY
12. EMPTY
13. EMPTY
14. ???????
15. ???????
16. ???????
17. ???????
18. ???????
19. EMPTY
20. ???????
21. ???????
22. EMPTY
23. ???????
24. EMPTY
25. EMPTY
26. ???????
27. ???????
28. ???????
29. ???????
30. ???????
31. ???????
32. ???????
33. EMPTY
34. ???????
35. EMPTY

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:11:59)

15. EMPTY

Kathy is up again at 10:13

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:13:12)

Question for Kathy

Who is the lead singer of Simple Plan?

(1 min)

by Alrmw28 (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:13:39)

Pierre Bouvier

#26 TO SAVE TIME. CAN YOU YELL IT MARK?

Kiki Lee Ming

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:14:31)

26. EMPTY

You people should not play the lottery.

Mark you're up again at 10:17

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:17:32)

Question for Mark

Katy Perry sings: You and I or I Kissed a Girl

(1 min)

by homecomingguardking (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:17:53)

I Kissed A Girl

AND #32 TO SAVE TIME!!! YES I CAN!

And I can play the Lottery if I want, so

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:18:40)

32. EMPTY

Well at least no one is getting the explosive numbers.

Next at 10:20 for Angie

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:20:29)

Question for Angie

Chris Brown sings: Climax or Wall to Wall

( 1min)

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:21:18)

wall to wall

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:22:00)

34. EMPTY

Justin is up AGAIN at 10:23

01. EMPTY
02. ???????
03. ???????
04. EMPTY
05. EMPTY
06. EMPTY
07. EMPTY
08. EMPTY
09. ???????
10. EMPTY
11. EMPTY
12. EMPTY
13. EMPTY
14. ???????
15. EMPTY
16. ???????
17. ???????
18. ???????
19. EMPTY
20. ???????
21. ???????
22. EMPTY
23. ???????
24. EMPTY
25. EMPTY
26. EMPTY
27. ???????
28. ???????
29. ???????
30. ???????
31. ???????
32. EMPTY
33. EMPTY
34. EMPTY
35. EMPTY

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:23:23)

Question for Justin

Kanye West sings: How to Love or Amazing

(1 min)

by StraightLoonie (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:23:41)

amazing

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:24:22)

Well

23. EMPTY

Will Kathy get it? 10:26

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:26:02)

Question for Kathy

Britney Spears sings: Fighter or Gimme More

(1 min)

by Alrmw28 (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:26:20)

Gimme More

I keep thinking 28 will be bad news cuz I have it in my user name and Javi hates me :p BUT ILL BE BRAVE.

Kiki Lee Ming

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:27:46)

MUAHAHAHAHA

28. EMPTY

Mark is up again at 10:30
You guys are gonna make this a close one

01. EMPTY
02. ???????
03. ???????
04. EMPTY
05. EMPTY
06. EMPTY
07. EMPTY
08. EMPTY
09. ???????
10. EMPTY
11. EMPTY
12. EMPTY
13. EMPTY
14. ???????
15. EMPTY
16. ???????
17. ???????
18. ???????
19. EMPTY
20. ???????
21. ???????
22. EMPTY
23. EMPTY
24. EMPTY
25. EMPTY
26. EMPTY
27. ???????
28. EMPTY
29. ???????
30. ???????
31. ???????
32. EMPTY
33. EMPTY
34. EMPTY
35. EMPTY

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:30:17)

Question for Mark

What is Lil Wayne's real name?

(1 min)

by homecomingguardking (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:31:01)

Dwayne Michael Carter Jr.

Since I'm thinking casinos right now, 21.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=B9dSYgd5Elk

And you can thank the movie that is named the same number for that.

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:31:42)

21. EMPTY

Angie is up again at 10:33

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:33:13)

Question for Angie

What is the real name of Nicki Minaj?

(1 min)

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:33:43)

Onika Tanya Maraj

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:34:46)

31. EMPTY

Justin is up AGAIN at 10:36

01. EMPTY
02. ???????
03. ???????
04. EMPTY
05. EMPTY
06. EMPTY
07. EMPTY
08. EMPTY
09. ???????
10. EMPTY
11. EMPTY
12. EMPTY
13. EMPTY
14. ???????
15. EMPTY
16. ???????
17. ???????
18. ???????
19. EMPTY
20. ???????
21. EMPTY
22. EMPTY
23. EMPTY
24. EMPTY
25. EMPTY
26. EMPTY
27. ???????
28. EMPTY
29. ???????
30. ???????
31. EMPTY
32. EMPTY
33. EMPTY
34. EMPTY
35. EMPTY

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:36:14)

Question for Justin

What is the real name of Lady Gaga?

(1 min)

by StraightLoonie (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:36:54)

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:37:14)

Pick your fate

01. EMPTY
02. ???????
03. ???????
04. EMPTY
05. EMPTY
06. EMPTY
07. EMPTY
08. EMPTY
09. ???????
10. EMPTY
11. EMPTY
12. EMPTY
13. EMPTY
14. ???????
15. EMPTY
16. ???????
17. ???????
18. ???????
19. EMPTY
20. ???????
21. EMPTY
22. EMPTY
23. EMPTY
24. EMPTY
25. EMPTY
26. EMPTY
27. ???????
28. EMPTY
29. ???????
30. ???????
31. EMPTY
32. EMPTY
33. EMPTY
34. EMPTY
35. EMPTY

by StraightLoonie (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:37:30)

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:38:13)

27. EMPTY

Kathy is next again at 10:39

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:39:23)

Question for Kathy

What is the real name of Cee Lo Green?

(1 min)

by Alrmw28 (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:39:44)

Thomas DeCarlo Callaway

Kiki Lee Ming

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:41:49)

03. EXPLOSIVE

Kathy, you have picked 1 of the 2 explosive numbers, you are out of this challenge.

Mark is next at 10:44

01. EMPTY
02. ???????
03. EXPLOSIVE
04. EMPTY
05. EMPTY
06. EMPTY
07. EMPTY
08. EMPTY
09. ???????
10. EMPTY
11. EMPTY
12. EMPTY
13. EMPTY
14. ???????
15. EMPTY
16. ???????
17. ???????
18. ???????
19. EMPTY
20. ???????
21. EMPTY
22. EMPTY
23. EMPTY
24. EMPTY
25. EMPTY
26. EMPTY
27. EMPTY
28. EMPTY
29. ???????
30. ???????
31. EMPTY
32. EMPTY
33. EMPTY
34. EMPTY
35. EMPTY

by Alrmw28 (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:43:50)

That is so *beep* rude Im pissed.

Kiki Lee Ming

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:44:03)

Question for Mark

Which artist was NOT born in the 90s? Jordin Spark, Demi Lovato or Miley Cyrus?

(1 min)

by homecomingguardking (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:44:45)

Jordin Sparks

Going with 14

And sorry, Kathy

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:47:50)
UPDATED Tue Sep 4 2012 20:48:28

14. WINNER

CONGRAGUUULATIONS MARK, you have chosen the winning number

This was such a long challenge but after an hour and forty mins, Mark managed to win the gold. You are immune from elimination. As for the rest of you, I wish yall nothing but the best of luck.

You have until 5:00PM central to send your votes to the JHSurvivorHost account. Failure to vote will result in a penalty vote

2. Dan (A-Supreme)
3. Mark (homecomingguardking) - IMMUNE
4. Justin (StraightLoonie)
5. Kathy (Alrmw28)

BTW the other explosive number was 29. Haley had the answers as well.

Good night kids

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:48:39)

Good job mark! I'm so glad this is finally over v-v

by StraightLoonie (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:49:14)

good job bubs

by homecomingguardking (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:49:32)

Cool! Smile

Good luck to everyone else!

by Alrmw28 (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:50:33)

GJ MARK.

Kiki Lee Ming

by homecomingguardking (Tue Sep 4 2012 20:53:30)

Thanks, guys!

I'm glad to have actually won an Immunity Challenge on my own this game! Smile

by A-Supreme (Tue Sep 4 2012 21:39:21)

Congrats, Mark.

by InfernoHost (Wed Sep 5 2012 16:10:26)

Tribal Council is coming up.

Tribal Council

by Iraheto (Wed Sep 5 2012 16:23:48)

Time ups. Mark's luck took a turn for the better and he won immunity so he is safe tonight. Now I will read the votes I received. Good luck Tribe Kizmaazz...

1st Vote.

......Alrmw28

2nd Vote

....Alrmw28

Thats 2 votes for Kathy. Lets keep going shall we...

3rd Vote

...StraightLoonie

4th Vote

.......StraightLoonie

That means its 2 votes for Kathy and 2 votes for Justin. I will now read the last vote....

5th Vote

........StraightLoonie

So that means by a vote of 3-2, Justin you have been eliminated from Survivor IMDb 46: Adv in Random. It was a pleasure having a great player like you and luck wasn't in your favor this time around. We do wish you luck in anything you have planned for the future and thank you for signing up.

With that said, I'm still not sure if Haley will host tonight's immunity challenge so expect an announcement before 7.

Re: Tribal Council

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Wed Sep 5 2012 16:26:15)

O_O I was not expecting that outcome

by Alrmw28 (Wed Sep 5 2012 16:27:43)

WTF both Mark and Dan said they were voting me out. Im jawdropped pooping my pants right now.

Kiki Lee Ming

by StraightLoonie (Wed Sep 5 2012 16:27:47)

HAhahah omg did i actually forget to vote? I thought i sent in?

by Alrmw28 (Wed Sep 5 2012 16:28:39)

Justin if you forgot to vote and I magically win this I will personally share my title with you. WOW.

Kiki Lee Ming

by homecomingguardking (Wed Sep 5 2012 16:29:50)

Bye Justin. Sad

Back to top Go down
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 3)   Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 3) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:51 pm

by StraightLoonie (Wed Sep 5 2012 16:31:12)

way tooo much stuff going on in my head these last few days, if i did penalty, i am sorry to who i was aligned with for letting you down. THIS WAS CLEARLY NOT ON PURPOSE. Good luck to the final 4 <3333

by Iraheto (Wed Sep 5 2012 16:32:19)

Sorry Justin, I did not receive a vote from you.

by LadyJ47 (Wed Sep 5 2012 17:34:24)

I have too much going on right now. If I were to do it tonight then it would be 10 Central.

xx

by homecomingguardking (Wed Sep 5 2012 17:39:00)
UPDATED Wed Sep 5 2012 17:40:31

I'm okay with 10 Central. I just want to get this done sometime tonight.

by Alrmw28 (Wed Sep 5 2012 17:41:14)

OH lord can it be like maximum half an hour cuz I wanted to be in bed by 10 central.

Kiki Lee Ming

by LadyJ47 (Wed Sep 5 2012 17:42:37)

I will switch things up and make it fast. I want to go to bed early too.

xx

by homecomingguardking (Wed Sep 5 2012 17:51:06)

I can deal with a late challenge. Bed can suck my left and tickle my right.

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Wed Sep 5 2012 17:52:26)

sounds good to me

by LadyJ47 (Wed Sep 5 2012 20:00:38)

Below is a clip from a movie (IF YOU CAN'T SEE IT PLEASE LET ME KNOW). You will have 7 minutes to view the clip. After that 7 minutes, I will post 10 questions for you to answer. The first person to PM me all of the correct answers will win immunity. You may PM me until you get it right and spelling DOES count. Also, you will have until 10:30 Central to complete this. If no one has them all by then, the first person with the most correct answers will win immunity. The link is below. Good luck!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGnobS4IhMw

xx

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Wed Sep 5 2012 20:02:44)

V_V watching that affects me listening to Bill Clinton speak ugh

by homecomingguardking (Wed Sep 5 2012 20:07:17)

Haley, did you get this idea because Parawhore was a KIll Bill character in my Survivor game?

by LadyJ47 (Wed Sep 5 2012 20:08:12)

1. What is the name of the first man O-Ren Ishii sends to fight?

2. Which Charles Schultz 'Peanuts' cartoon character is mentioned in this clip?

3. Name the character played by Julie Dreyfus.

4. Right after The Bride yells O-Ren Ishii's name, what else does she yell (In English)?

5. Chiaki Kuriyama plays which character in this movie?

6. Which actress plays O-Ren Ishii in this clip?

7. The Bride's name is bleeped out by O-Ren Ishii in this clip. What is The Bride's actual name?

8. Who directed the movie this clip is from?

9. Which arm does the bride chop off?

10. This clip is from which Kill Bill?

xx

by homecomingguardking (Wed Sep 5 2012 20:13:29)

This is gonna be a close one!

by Alrmw28 (Wed Sep 5 2012 20:14:35)

Did you already send?

Kiki Lee Ming

by homecomingguardking (Wed Sep 5 2012 20:15:46)

Maybe, but me telling you is not in my contract. Have you seen Kill Bill?

by Alrmw28 (Wed Sep 5 2012 20:16:20)

Yes years ago and only once.

Kiki Lee Ming

by homecomingguardking (Wed Sep 5 2012 20:21:05)

I've seen it twice and I have the DVD. I might actually watch it tonight after I vote and grade songs for Nicole's game.

by LadyJ47 (Wed Sep 5 2012 20:29:49)

The winner of tonight's challenge with a perfect score is.........................

Kathy! Good job. You have won immunity. Mark, while you sent in the fastest you totally didn't answer #7 Sad.

xx

by homecomingguardking (Wed Sep 5 2012 20:31:36)

Congrats, Kathy!

This is going to be a hard one.

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Wed Sep 5 2012 20:31:49)

Good Job Kathy!

by Alrmw28 (Wed Sep 5 2012 20:33:30)

I swear to heavens the Lord loves me

Kiki Lee Ming

by LadyJ47 (Wed Sep 5 2012 20:38:43)

You all have a very important decision to make. You may now begin your votes. You have until 5 PM Central to vote. Please send your votes to the host account. Good luck.

2. Dan (A-Supreme)
4. Kathy (Alrmw28) Immune

xx

by Oxymoxanne (Wed Sep 5 2012 21:22:28)

Didn't Cindy penalty herself out at F5 last season? how weird it happened twice in a row.

Out: fOxy_New_Fugly [last to answer and wrong answer]

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Wed Sep 5 2012 21:37:48)

Omg I totally forgot about that

How odd

by EricFat (Wed Sep 5 2012 23:01:38)

get out oxy you don't even go here

by StraightLoonie (Thu Sep 6 2012 00:46:51)

get eric out guys!

by Alrmw28 (Thu Sep 6 2012 02:38:24)

I might go blind at the sheer beauty that is Oxy.

Kiki Lee Ming

by kyogre123 (Thu Sep 6 2012 07:17:37)

KILL BILL <333333333333333333333
I've seen that movie (both volumes) so many times

This is my favorite scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y8V5laFhSE

Do you know how bright you have to be to be a spray tanner? Uhhh...A LOT!

by Arik2745 (Thu Sep 6 2012 08:31:51)

Kill Bill kicking Justin Bieber's ass in the As Long As You Love Me music video <3 lol

The Games Board's Theme Song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-a83wsa48s

Okay guys

by homecomingguardking (Thu Sep 6 2012 13:12:31)

Called it! *beep* called it!

I knew that if I lost this past Immunity Challenge that I would leave. One of you once said that this may or may not be true, but in truth, I *beep* knew it was from the getgo and you played it when you could have been honest with me. I would have respected that more.

Dino, feel free to laugh at me now. You said that you wanted to laugh at someone you wanted to fail, and obviously I have and I was probably the one you wanted to laugh at.

Names I won't name, I'm sorry to have let you down. You know who you are. I really tried to play to win so that you all have something to be proud of had I made it, but once again, I must be denied. It looks like my day will never come.

Only one of you has a shot at getting my vote now at jury, and they were the ones to inform me of this. The other two, you can forget about it if they win the Final Immunity Challenge. I see now where your true loyalties lie now, and it's not with me, that's for sure. No wonder I wanted to test you at Final 7. Because you would go and do this to me here. This is why I wanted to make moves at times and tried to equal up to you, but you like having me fail. I hope happy with the blood on your hands. Don't leave a goodbye for me when I'm gone because I'm not going to bother with it.

And to the hosts, thanks for having me. It was fun while it lasted.

Re: Okay guys

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Thu Sep 6 2012 13:40:28)

I'm sorry Mark. Truth is we had a 4 person alliance consisting of Me/Justin/Kathy/Dan and you would have gone at F5 had you not won immunity then. That round put our alliance in shambles, thus causing a lot of confusion this round with Dan and Kathy butting heads. I wanted to be honest with you but I had no clue what was happening between Dan/Kathy at the time that I couldn't risk putting a target on myself.

Sorry again.

by XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX (Thu Sep 6 2012 15:12:13)

Sorry Mark. My vote keeps switching now that Angie said the alliance.

by Alrmw28 (Thu Sep 6 2012 15:22:20)

There's this thing called the jury questioning. It's not all black and white I'm sure.

Kiki Lee Ming

by InfernoHost (Thu Sep 6 2012 15:59:09)

Tribal Council is coming up.

Tribal Council

by InfernoHost (Thu Sep 6 2012 16:11:23)

Last night Kathy earned her spot to compete in the final immunity challenge for tonight. That left Mark, Dan & Angie at risk of elimination. Today one of them will be eliminated.

Lets read the votes. Good luck..

1st vote

......A-Supreme...........

2nd vote

homecomingguardking

3rd vote

homecomingguardking

So Mark as 2 votes, and Dan has 1 vote. I will now read the last vote.

4th Vote

....HCGK..

Oh my, Looks like by a vote of 3-1, Mark you have been eliminated from Survivor IMDb 46. It's been a great pleasure having an active player like you and we wish you luck on your next game. We'll see you again during the jury phase!

Tonight's final immunity challenge will be at 9:00 PM or 10 PM, I'm actually gonna let the 3 of you decide so please post here.

by Alrmw28 (Thu Sep 6 2012 16:14:07)

Is it endurance?

Kiki Lee Ming

by dude-421 (Thu Sep 6 2012 16:16:09)

what a fab final 3

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Thu Sep 6 2012 16:19:24)

Either works for me.

by Alrmw28 (Thu Sep 6 2012 16:23:07)

Androo <33333

9 works best for me cu of my bed time hahaha.

Kiki Lee Ming

by InfernoHost (Thu Sep 6 2012 16:50:24)

9 PM it is.

by Alrmw28 (Thu Sep 6 2012 17:05:30)

Wait is that eastern or central cuz I was thinking 9 eastern haha.

Kiki Lee Ming

by Iraheto (Thu Sep 6 2012 17:06:07)

Its Central.

by Alrmw28 (Thu Sep 6 2012 17:09:01)

OMG *Cries*. Im hoping its not endurance but oh wellz. If it is, is it possible you post it at 9 eastern sicne its just one post you need to make for a while?

Kiki Lee Ming

by Iraheto (Thu Sep 6 2012 18:39:58)

Immunity Challenge at 9!

Final Immunity Challenge

by Iraheto (Thu Sep 6 2012 19:00:32)
UPDATED Thu Sep 6 2012 19:03:36

Dan, Angie, Kathy. You 3 are the final players of Tribe Kizmaazz.

Tonight's final immunity challenge will be simple.

You guys know it!!! It's gonna be endurance.

In a few mins I will post 3 separate threads for each of you. Here's what you need to know. Every post you make on your thread will be 2 points for you. Every post you make in either of the other 2 player's threads will be 1 point AGAINST them. Yes, you can post anything and other poster's post will not count.

You will only have 25 mins.

Threads will be created in less than 5 mins.

Re: Final Immunity Challenge

by Wishin_10 (Thu Sep 6 2012 19:03:22)

Congrats on f3! Not that this wasn't expected. lol But good luck for whoever makes f2!!!

~Someone's opinion of you does not have to become your reality~

by Iraheto (Thu Sep 6 2012 19:05:14)

UPDATE

I meant to say each post you make on your own thread will be 2 points. Each post you make on an opponent's thread will be 1 point.

You may now BEGIN

by Iraheto (Thu Sep 6 2012 19:07:06)

Remember since its only 25 mins, the endurance challenge ends at 9:30

by A-Supreme (Thu Sep 6 2012 19:25:37)

Well, seeing as you threw me under the bus to Kathy last night after you had just sent me a PM (prior to her immunity win) saying that you wanted me to team up with you to take her out, I don't see why you expected me to keep you. Even though you were already on the outskirts of the alliance, you pretty much forced me to counter your move last night, as evident by you being on for most of the night last night and not talking to me one bit.

That being said, I'm sorry you left and despite this little rant right here, I did form a great deal of respect for you and whether you take that or leave it, I do mean it and wish you well.

by Iraheto (Thu Sep 6 2012 19:30:29)

That was an incredible challenge which seemed to be only from Angie and Kathy. The two divas have battled it out throughout the whole game and we winner can out to be the lovely, Kathy! Congratulations on making it to the finals!

Now Dan and Angie, 1 of you will not make it to the end but WILL be in the jury. You all will have until 5PM to send your votes to the official host account. Failure to vote will result in a penalty vote.

2. Dan (A-Supreme)
3. Kathy (Alrmw28) - IMMUNE

Fourteenth Voted Out (Seventh Juror):
Thirteenth Voted Out (Sixth Juror): homecomingguardking
Twelfth Voted Out (Fifth Juror): StraightLoonie
Eleventh Voted Out (Fourth Juror): XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX
Tenth Voted Out (Third Juror): Spooky33
Ninth Voted Out (Second Juror): xsourxgumxrocksx
Eighth Voted Out (First Juror): CaptainJimmy18

Hopefully we will start the jury questions this weekend. It's been an incredible run and I can't believe this game is almost over so fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 3)   Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 3) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1