The Official Locker for IMDb Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Locker for IMDb Games

Est. 2012

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode #7 - 'They're definitely going to have to have a parental advisory'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A-Supreme
Admin

Episode #7 - 'They're definitely going to have to have a parental advisory' Empty
PostSubject: Episode #7 - 'They're definitely going to have to have a parental advisory'   Episode #7 - 'They're definitely going to have to have a parental advisory' Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:16 pm

Episode 3.7: 'They're definitely going to have to have a parental advisory'

Last time on Lsquared...

After some peace keeping by Dickey, Kolbeinsey attempted to work together as a team and get along. Meanwhile at Surtsey, the tribe felt confident after losing their last inactive player, cokes.

At the immunity challenge, the new-found teamwork of Kolbeinsey wasn't enough, as Surtsey won their first tribal immunity challenge. Back at the camp, a new rivalry developed between Dickey and Kamikaze_Flame. Walnuts P felt that in order to stick around, he might have to backstab Snake. At tribal council, a last minute plea by Snake and some scheming by Kamikaze_Flame resulted in Dickey being blindsided and voted out.

10 remain, who will be voted out tonight?

Surtsey Tribe
S_A.. A-Supreme.. Valkyrie.. Tanner.. cokes.. celesticbliss..

Kolbeinsey Tribe
Walnuts.. Annfly.. Dickey.. cherry jello is annoying.. Kamikaze_Flame.. Snake

Back at Kolbeinsey, the tribe had mixed reaction to Dickey being voted out...

Kamikaze_Flame(via confessional) "I have come into this game to stir the pot. Well I've stirred it and I've started cooking. First ingredient, Dickey. DONE!!!

I have wanted to break away from cherry and dickey for a long time and I wanted to prove I have my own vote and I'm not Cherry's lapdog. So yes, I voted out Dickey. Yes I came up with the plan to get him out. Yes, now Snake basically owes me his life, Ann trusts me more and Walnuts is even more faithful to me. Yes Cherry will be next if we lose. I just want to make jury. After that I'll worry about making it farther.

So I just wanted to make it clear that I WAS THE ONE THAT GOT DICKEY OUT OF THE GAME! I love ya buddy but you're just too damn good and I think Cherry would be more loyal to Dickey or S_A than to me. I couldn't let them bring me along to wherever they were going to and then just drop me off whenever they wanted. I WILL NOT let that happen and I've put myself in the final 10 because of it. Hopefully a merge comes soon. HOPEFULLY!"

Walnuts P(via confessional) "As tough as it was, as conflicted as I was in writing Dickey's name down, it was a perfect plan that was perfectly executed. I planted the seed of keeping Snake and Kamikaze ran with it. But ultimately, I think it was a combination of factors. Snake being Snake, he would have voted for his own mother to stay in the game.

I have to say, I'm getting some perverse pleasure in watching Cherry get paranoid and scramble in hopes of knocking me out.

Of course, with the newfound Alliance of Snake, Kami, and I, if there comes time for a merge, I will be forced to choose between the Axis of Awesomeness or the Kobe Bryant?....Kobayashi?...Ko-boy, I have no idea how to pronounce my Tribe name. Well, Kami and Snake.

Whatever.....the most curious thing to me is....who thinks they're in control of the game...and who IS in control of the game?

If it ends up as Kami, Snake, Ann, and myself in the Final 4, I can dig it.

It it ends up as Kami, A-Supreme, Valkyrie, and myself in the Final 4, I can dig it.

What WILL happen though, is Cherry and Tanner are going to get booted first if there is a merge coming up. From there? It's who gets me to the Final Four and who deserves it.

But wouldn't it be FUNNY if the Final 2 ends up being myself and Kamikaze...aka Swinney???? THAT would be a very interesting Final Two."

cherry jello is annoying(via confessional) "I'm really depressed. I'm VERY rarely blindsighted. I always suspect something will happen at least a teeny bit. This is so depressing. I'm next. I don't wanna be next. I need to make f4, not to win, but just cuz everyone will forget all about me and my cherry or not cherry thing if I go to early."

The next morning the tribes were told to immediately move to the challenge area. "Walnuts and S_A you each won reward and were able to select tribes." Adam announced. "You each survived a TC with a tribe that you did not select. I hope it gave you the chance to meet some new people and possibly develop some sort of relationships. But now, we'll see how people feel about you, because the game changes once again.

Walnuts, you remain in Kolbeinsey, and S_A, you remain in Surtsey. For the remaining 8 of you, you now get to choose which tribe you would like to join. There is no maximum to the number of people per tribe. You can all join the same tribe if you'd like, or it might end up even."

The castaways were given a chance to communicate before writing down which tribe they chose.

Adam brought the castaways back together, "It appears most people chose Walnuts as the stronger leader. Here are the new tribes:

SURTSEY
S_A
cherry

KOLBEINSEY
Walnuts
Valkyrie
tanner
kamikaze
a-sup
annfly
celestic
snake

Surtsey, you have a tough hill to climb, down 8-2."
"whoa!" yelled Tanner.
Cherry jello is annoyed, "ZOMG!!! HOW DOES THIS WORK IF ME AND HIM LOSE? ZOMGZOMGZOMG. ZOMG!!!

you guys are all mean. I bet S_A's feelings are hurt.

BUT ZOMG THINK HOW HOT THE SUTSERY THREAD IS GONNA BE. ZOMGGGGGGGGG SO HOT. HOTTTTTTTTT."
"Jatt is the stronger leader?" S_A replied, "Or maybe he's just the one people choose to suck up to the most...
Did I say that? HAHA CHERRY. MY FEELINGS AREN'T HURT, BECAUSE WE'RE THE HOTTEST TRIBE IN SURVIVOR HISTORY!!!"
Cherry jello is annoying answered, "ZOMG THERE WAS TALK. ASUPREME TOLD ME HE PICKED THE OTHER TRIBE BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE WAS. ASUPREME IS A CULTISH FOLLOWER!!!! ZOMG!!!

ASUPREME IS ALSO A LIARRRRRR. SO IS "KAMIKAZE"

OH AND THEN THERE'S SNAKE, WHO DOES ABSOULTELY NOTHING. HE'S TOO BUSY TO EVEN PLAY THIS GAME. WHICH IS FINE, BE BUSY, BUT PEOPLE JUST LET HIM STAY. HE'LL PROBABLY WIN WITHOUT HAVING DONE ANYTHING.

WALNUTS HAS A WHOLE FAKE "ZOMG I'M AN OUTCAST NEWB" THING GOING, BUT WE ALL KNOW WHO HE IS NOW, SO HOPEFULLY HE WILL BE DESTRUCTED OVER THERE, BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL MORONS IF YOU LISTEN TO HIM. WHY WOULD YOU ALL FEED HIS OVERSIZE EGO JUST SO HE CAN TURN ON YOU LATER? SERIOUSLYYY.

ANN IS HIS LITTLE SIDEKICK, I'M SURE.

I FIND IT FUNNY THAT ALL YOU LOSERS FLOCKED OVER THERE."
S_A added, "OMG Cherry, I totally agree with every thing you just said. Except Ann is cool! But everyone else are pretty much followers. Cherry and I rule!!! ZOMGGG

Cherry, we're digging our own graves, but I don't really care"
Snake spoke up, "You said it Cherry, but just because I don't choose to talk in the tribe forums doesn't mean I'm not playing the game. I just prefer to play the game in the shadows."
celesticbliss stepped up, "I find it funny that I've never talked much to either of you but I'm now labeled as a follower.. Nice."
S_A responded, "Well, did you follow? What I mean is, how did you come to the conclusion of where you chose to go? If you truly did make a 50-50 choice, fine, I'll take it back. But some people here (not you, but you fellow tribemates) have put on a facade to me."
celesticbliss said, "Not that I really feel the need to explain I can assure you I had absolutely no idea anyone else was switching. The final numbers were a surprise to me."
cherry jello is annoying jumped back into the conversation, "I do not believe I said a word about you personally.

Snake, you can bs all you want, but face the facts. You participate in challenges very rarely, and at least once you posted "zomg whats going on?"

you're soooo active..."
"I admit I was late coming into the game and I didn't know what was going on then, but then I slowly got into the game." Snake came back. "And yes, I wasn't at some of the challenges, but I had important exams at the time, and now that they are over I can finally focus 100% on this game. And if I wasn't 'soooo active' I never would have been able to turn the tables on Dickey."
cherry jello is annoying replied, "oh, ok, you did one thing three days ago. my bad. you're allll over this game..."
Snake ended with, "Whatever, I can't be stuffed fighting with you. Good luck with the game."

With that, the crew separated the tribes and sent them back to their beaches.
Back on their beaches, the tribes definitely had different reactions...

cherry jello is annoying(via confessional) "This is ridiculous. **** Asupreme. I really hope that we somehow win the next challenge, and the other tribe votes either Danny or Swinners out for being JERKS. so SA and I are completely screwed, so we've just decided to cause as much trouble as possible. We're all about the ratings."

S_A(via confessional) "What. The. Hell. Just Cherry?!?! Don't get me wrong, I heart Cherry. But all I know is that A-Sup and Kamikaze are liars. All respect for those two has been lost. Damn those 2 suck.

Ok So I have no idea what to expect now. But I'm taking this as a positive. Look at Aitu...they had 4-8 and they freaking dominated. Cherry and I aren't done yet. The only person I still have respect for is annfly. I never would have expected to say this because of our history in another game. But if it's not Cherry or I, I want her to win.

Cherry and I have decided that we're going to just have fun now. We're alone on the same tribe *wink wink*

But seriously, we're going to MAKE SURE that Lthing has a kick-ass episode to make this out of"

Tanner(via confessional) "It is sad that Dickey is gone but he was playing a really social game. He got around to everyone (even me!!!) and made friends fast...so I hear. And not just fast but quality relationships. He may not have been the best at challenges or manipulating people, but he was really nice, which made him a danger.

I think the only thing that can beat a social person is another social person. So I am betting someone on the other team is playing the same card.

Snake said he was the one to turn things on Dickey. And now he is going to be more active....gonna have to watch out for that.

I am pretty much flying under the radar, not making too many friends, but making some big allies.

Allies: Walnuts, Kamikaze, A-sup

Those are some really big players and I bet they will make it far without me having to bring them to the end. I am going to need allies that can hold up their own. While no one looks at me...

Except at F2 it would take some major convincing of people to win it, that I deserve to win it...."

Walnuts P(via confessional) "That was truly and interesting twist. I don't have to deal with ZOMG CHERRY any more!!!Everyone....and I mean EVERYONE either stayed or jumped ship over to my tribe....except Cherry! I bet she's feeling like a complete loser!!! And now, it's time to knock them OUT."

A-Supreme(via confessional) "So, I chose to be on Walnut's tribe, as I was directed to do. I'm not feeling all that comfortable on this new tribe, though. A lot of people I don't trust are on the same tribe as me. I'm sure Kamikaze_Flame will be looking to get me out right away. I don't really trust Snake or Tanner, either. Celestic is a complete mystery to me. I just sent a PM to Annfly in hopes of re-establishing a deal with her because I might just need her and Celestic on my side. I'm hoping that my alliance with Walnut holds strong, as well. There's a lot of stress in Iceland these days!

Despite the fact that a bunch of people I don't trust are on my tribe, I have no regrets about the tribe I chose. My side-alliance with Cherry-Is-Annoying and S_A is in jeopardy now because I didn't choose to join S_A's tribe. However, I don't regret the decision one bit because you know what? If I would've joined his tribe with Cherry-Is-Annoying, guess who would be voted out should we lose the immunity challenge? S_A and Cherry-Is-Annoying have a stronger connection to one another, and I would've been toast. Meaning, I would've had to work my ass off so that we could win immunity and, if I lost an immunity, I would've been voted out. Plain and simple.

So, we'll see how this new tribe arrangement works out. I'm a little pessimistic right now, but I'm going with the flow and hoping for the best."

And quickly, the Kolbeinsey tribe bonded...
"I saved a bottle of wine from the Thanksgiving feast." yelled Walnuts P. "I was hoping to open it for when we booted Cherry, but this just as good an occasion:

DING DONG! THE WICKED WITCH CALLED CHERRY IS GONE!!!! ZOMG!!!!

And of course it is nice to see you all again Celestic, A-Supreme, Valkerie, and Tanner!

Now that being said, we win the next two immunity challenges and knock out Cherry and S_A!

GO KOBEYASHESE TRIBE! Or whatever we're called!"
Valkyrie said, "you brought wine? yay! i like wine. i just hope that when i'm crawling in nasty bugs that it's just the wine, and not really the bugs."
Tanner shouted, "yeah kolbheinsky!"
"Did you just sneeze, Tanner?" questioned Walnuts P.
A-Supreme added, "Thanks for the welcome, everyone!"
"yay for us! Let's go win immunity guys so no one goes home!!!" Kamikaze_Flame jumped in and said.

At Surtsey, the celebrating was quite a bit different...
"BABY, I WANT YOU. RIGHT HERE. RIGHT NOW." cherry jello is annoying told S_A.
"ZOMGZOMGZOGMDSGOMDG CLOTHES ALREADY OFF" replied S_A.
"I'M DOWN TO MY GREEN PANTIES, BUT THEY'RE ABOUT TO COME OFF. WANNA HELP?" cherry jello is annoying said.
"ZOMG SURE!!! THIS IS GONNA BE A GREAT EPISODE" answered S_A as the cameras blurred out the entire screen.

The next morning, the tribes were greeted with Tree Mail...
"The game was moving a bit slow
Giving you time to meet your tribemates
Hopefully you aren't feeling too low
If your tribe has two to their eight

The next challenge will see how much you know
Be here on time and don't be late
Get the answers and your points will grow
Win it all and you'll feel great"

Surtsey wasn't thinking of the challenge...
"ZOMG SKINNY DIPPING!! ZOMG LET'S GO, CHERRY!!" S_A said.
"woooooo!!!! S_A, you look pretty good"
"ZOMG YOU TOO!!" S_A replied.
Cherry jello is annoying added, "anyway, let's go have sex. we don't even have to hide behind some bushes, we can just do it right here in the open. hot."
"Yeah let's go do it on the beach. Like sea snails. Do sea snails have sex?? Well, they must for there to be more sea snails."
"hahaha this is so fun. we're gonna be sooooooo memorable." cherry jello is annoying replied.
"ZOmg this is gonna be such a great episode. They're definitely going to have to have a parental advisory warning" added S_A as once again, the camera blurred the screen.

Over at Kolbeinsey, some of the tribe began thinking about the game again...
"Nice sized tribe we got goin here! Should make for an interesting challenge.." celesticbliss said.
Snake added, "Wow, how the hell is this going to work? We'll like have to sit out the whole tribe in challenges."
Tanner inquired, "how is everyone doing?"
Valkyrie stumbled in, "i'm good. except for all the bugs. i think there are more here than there were on the other island. would you agree with me, tanner? and now i'm also feeling hungover from all the wine walnuts brought. i drink to escape the bugs."
"I drink to escape other things.....haha just kidding of course! But hmmmm...I would say there are LESS bugs. How much have you been drinking????" Tanner replied.
"how much? i don't know, how much wine did walnuts bring? i don't think anyone else got any, and there isn't any left. so i think i drank all of it. which could explain why i see more bugs." Valkyrie replied.
Tanner agreed, "i know I didn't get any...and celestic doesn't look too happy either"
Annfly added, "I didn't get any either. Let's get some puffins in here, maybe they will eat the bugs!"

The tribes moved into the immunity challenge area...
Adam welcomed the two tribes, "For tonight's challenge there will be several rounds. In each round, I am going to reveal the names of people who appeared in a movie together one-at-a-time at 1 to 2 minute intervals. At any point that you think you know the movie they all were in, PM me your answer. Each tribe only gets one guess per round.

For each name I reveal, you'll get 1 less point. For instance, if you guess the correct answer after 1 name, you'll get 10 points. After I reveal the second name, you'll get 9 points and so on down to 1 point after 10 names or more. If you guess incorrectly, your tribe will earn 0 points for the round. The first tribe to 25 points will win immunity."

cherry jello is annoying interrupted, "I have a question. can anyone from their tribe pm you? because you know sa isnt here. i say they have to pick one person, and only that person can pm you"
Kamikaze_Flame jumped in, "cherry we only get one guess so it doesn't matter. anyone should be able to guess."
Adam said, "any 1 of their tribe can, but they only get 1 guess per movie. If multiple people guess, only the first one I receive will count."
Cherry jello is annoying replied, "thats bull****. if I dont know it, i'm screwed. seriously, if you don't make it fair, just hand them the immunity and I'll forfeit and let myself or sa get voted out because if you dont make it fair theres no reason to play."
Kamikaze_Flame jumped in again, "cherry this game is totally fair. don't take it out on switza."
"no, it's not. if you dont know it, you just dont answer. but then someone else can. you have 8 different people to figure it out. i have just me." cherry jello is annoying answered. "if this was the real survivor jeff would sit everyone out on your tribe."
celesticbliss spoke up, "Is it the real survivor? Not the last time I checked. And it isn't our fault that SA isn't here to help."
Kamikaze_Flame added, "cherry what the hell is the difference if only one of us pms them or not? their is no disadvantage or advantage. you're just trying to stall or something. it isn't our fault your partner isn't here. please stop acting like this."
"Ah yes, but the difference between us and you is that we wouldn't be whining about it if we were in the same situation.
The tables turned in the game and it just so happened that you were on the ****** side of the deal." celesticbliss continued.
"i'm sorry, but this is dumb." said cherry jello is annoying.
Kamikaze_Flame composing himself asked, "can we please stop this stalling and start the challenge?"
cherry jello is annoying barked back, "I'm not trying to stall. i know sa wont be here for an hour and a half. I'm not wasting time til he gets here. and actually, most of you would whine in my shoes.

ESPECIALLY YOU, SWINNERS.

SO SHUT THE **** UP."

Adam regaining control started the challenge...
"ok, round #1 begins. Remember each tribe can only guess 1 time per movie. If you are incorrect, you receive 0 pts for the tribe. I will continue posting names until I have an answer from both tribes."

"I don't have time for this bull****.
They win. **** you." Cherry jello is annoying shouted, as she walked away from the challenge area.
"Oh Cherry.. your maturity level is just beaming this evening." replied celesticbliss.
Adam continued the challenge.
Kamikaze_Flame jumped in, "omg are you really gonna have to go through every clue because neither of them are here to guess? that's gonna suck."

At this point Ozzy stepped in, "we'll rescheadule this challenge for Thursday sometime. I want you guys to post ONLY the time that you can maek teh challenge in the treemail thread. You are to negotiate and figure out a time that will suit you guys best and if you start to fight about this I will pick the time and you'll have to deal with it"
Kamikaze_Flame said, "but of course don't even explain yourself or why you let cherry's whining and blubbering change your mind. sure, don't do that. what would be the point of that?"
Cherry jello is annoying returned to say, "swinners, shut up. you were the one who said it should be up the host, and he's like, the main host, and you're bitching at him."
Kamikaze_Flame responded, "of course I'm bitching at him because he doesn't even explain himself or his reasoning. just tell us why the hell he doesn't want to listen to switza and takes in your whining and I'll be perfectly cool."

At this points, the cameras turned off as the fighting continued throughout the night (literally).

Eventually the crews once again separated the tribes and sent them back to their camps. Back at Kolbeinsey, the venting continued...

"Here place all your venting about the psycho bitch from the other tribe!" started Kamikaze_Flame.
Tanner added, "she is a crazy betch! lol"
celesticbliss said, "All I can really say is that Lthingtor seems to fit nicely into Cherry's palm."

And the venting continued for the rest of the evening....
Kamikaze_Flame(via confessional) "ahhh controversy How I love it.

Except for the outcome. The game can't be tailored for cherry and S_A just because they only have two people. that's what nobody understands. THEY put themselves in this position and now they want sympathy because of it. ESPECIALLY you can't cuss everyone out, QUIT, come back, whine to other hosts, and be an overall dumbass about it. AND SHE GETS HER WAY? How the hell does that make sense? It doesn't, that's right. It doesn't."

The next day, the tribes were greeted with more tree mail for the day's challenge. The previous evening lingered in the players' minds, but so did the game...

A-Supreme(via confessional) "So, I guess Kamikaze_Flame is back to his old tricks again. Since we're on one huge, gigantic tribe, Kamikaze_Flame took it upon himself to inform everyone that he wants to vote me out should we attend tribal council and that he has the numbers to get me voted out. Gee, where have I heard that before?

I'm fighting 'til the death... I won't go down without a fight. Kamikaze_Flame has been on my ass this entire game for some reason I don't know. He's certainly one cocky S.O.B. I find it hilarious that he's already spreading my name around like wildfire... yet, our tribe hasn't even lost immunity yet. He's pretty desperate to get me out, though. So, really, I should be flattered, but in actuality it's not a good thing because I want to do well in this game.
When will this stress end? Okay, okay, I know the stress will end should I lose, but I don't want that to happen! lol."

celesticbliss(via confessional) "So I have a feeling that I would be the next to go if we went to tribal council.. I don't know anyone all that well on my team and while I try at challenges. I think I would be the easy vote.. Lets hope not!"

Kamikaze_Flame(via confessional) "Well I'm on a tribe of 8 right now and anything could happen. I want to make people feel very comfortable so if we ever did lose and something did happen where we didn't have the numbers, I'd rather the other people vote someone off like Tanner or Walnuts than myself of course. Not that I want them gone, just I'd rather them go so I wouldn't have to! That's why I fast message the people on my team saying "Let's rock this challenge!" or "Good speech in the tribe thread" and stuff like that. Sucking up to them? Maybe. Strategy? Hell yes."

The tribes made their way to the challenge area, with extra security intact...
Ozzy welcomed the tribes, "Alright, todays challenge will be making some of you thinking of deja vu. To win immunity today you will have to win at.... rock, paper, scizzors. So please post here if you're available on your tribe to participate in this challenge, it will be played in a best two outta three format. I'll explain more later. Anyway, you have until 11:10 my time to post saying you can play or until we have at least one representive per tribe."

Immediately there were more complaints about the timing of the challenge benefitting one tribe over the other. After a lot of arguing between Ozzy and Kamikaze_Flame, Ozzy started the challenge...
"ok heres how its going to work. S_A will be the sole representive from his tribe and thus competiting 4 times. We'll work in a tournment style format where if you win you advance to the next round but if you lose you're out. S_A will take on each of you. If he beats you, then you're eliminated, but if you beat him you advance to the next round and he is done one life. Get it? I doubt it...

the basic tournment

Tanner v S_A
Kami v S_A

celestic v S_A
Valkyrie v S_A

whoever is the last one standing wins immunity for their tribe."

After a whole lot more argument over the rules between Kamikaze_Flame and S_A, the challenge went on. After the first couple challenges, the finals came down to S_A and Valkyrie. The finals came to a tiebreaker round...
"First Hand...

Paper - S_A
scissors....... - Val

Val leads 1-0

Second Hand...

Scissors - S_A
rock........ - Val

Val wins 2-0 and thus wins immunity!!
S_a and cherry, I'll see you at Tribal.."

Kolbeinsey was escorted away and Surtsey immediately went to Tribal Council...
Ozzy said, "tiebreaker challenge tonight... its going to be a luck based one so both of you please send me three combinations of rock paper or scissors and we'll see who stays and who goes"

After three rounds of the game Ozzy announced, "cherry wins 2-0 so I'm sorry S_A but the tribe has spoken"

Before leaving, S_A whispered to cherry jello is annoying, "Bye Cherry. Love ya, babe.

Approach Val. She's in the minority. Work with her"

Next time on Lsquared...

A lot less controversy and arguing. And how will Cherry jello is annoying survive on a tribe by herself?
Back to top Go down
https://imdblocker.forumotion.com

Episode #7 - 'They're definitely going to have to have a parental advisory'
Page 1 of 1