The Official Locker for IMDb Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Locker for IMDb Games

Est. 2012

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode #4 - 'Sure, she's hot, but I'm not on 'The Bachelor''

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A-Supreme
Admin

Episode #4 - 'Sure, she's hot, but I'm not on 'The Bachelor'' Empty
PostSubject: Episode #4 - 'Sure, she's hot, but I'm not on 'The Bachelor''   Episode #4 - 'Sure, she's hot, but I'm not on 'The Bachelor'' Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:13 pm

Episode 3.4: 'Sure, she's hot, but I'm not on 'The Bachelor''

Last time on Lsquared...

The tribe was greeted with Tree Mail for their first reward challenge. At challenge, several decided not to compete for winning meant losing a vote at TC. Annfly came away with the victory, and along with celesticbliss and Snake, took a tour of Iceland.

Meanwhile halo was feeling out of the loop of things on Exile Island. At the challenge, Walnuts P beat out 4 others to take immunity. As part of his plan, he sent Kamikaze_Flame to Exile guaranteeing his alliance the final say in who went home. With only 5 votes cast at Tribal Council, it was indeed halo voted out.

13 remain, who will be voted out tonight?

Arnarson Tribe
S_A.. Let_it_Burn.. Annfly.. Dickey.. celesticbliss.. A-Supreme.. cherry jello is annoying.. cokes.. Tanner.. halo.. B94-1.. Walnuts.. Kamikaze_Flame.. Valkyrie.. Ivy.. Snake

The tribe arrived at the beach to find Annfly, celesticbliss and Snake had returned from their reward. There were mixed emotions about halo being voted out...

Tanner(via confessional) "Bye halo! I didn't see it coming. Good luck in everything else you do."

cherry jello is annoying(via confessional) "I have Halo convinced I'm Tommy. I know Halo's gone, but it was still fun."

Walnuts P(via confessional) "Yeah, we sent Halo packing. What I didn't like was B94's little shots against me in the Tribal Council. It was subtle, but it was there. So, now, I have to make a deal with the devil in order to make sure B94 goes next."

A-Sup(via confessional) "So, only five people could vote at the last tribal council, which gave my alliance with Valkyrie and Walnut absolute control over who went. Walnut really wanted to vote against halo, and I really didn't have any objections because I'm pretty sure that halo voted against me the first tribal council. Plus, halo never said a single word to me during his entire time in Iceland, so it's a good thing he's gone because I simply didn't know what he was up to in terms of strategy and gameplay."

Meanwhile, over on Exile Island, Kamikaze_Flame attempted to locate the Hidden Immunity Idol, but to no avail.
"oh my god no one's ever going to get that," he said. Also adding, "I'm STARVING. There's no food on this dang island."

After the night's rest, the tribe continued their interactions with the animals of Iceland...

"Somethin bit my face! its swellin!" exclaimed Walnuts P.
"lol, walnuts looks like the elephant man. i can hardly see his face anymore. i told you bugs are evil." responded Valkyrie.
A-Supreme spotted another flying friend and shouted, "OMG!!! Look up in the air! It's a RAVEN!!!"
"It's flying over me," Tanner said. "That means I was meant to create Rome.
Annfly added, "I like Puffins better!"

Cherry jello is annoying and Dickey returned to camp, Tree Mail in hand...
"Oops I forgot to write a rhyme
So this one will be less than exciting
Get to the challenge tonight on time
That way you'll get in on all the fighting

There's still a question you'd like to ask
What is signing by a number for
Is it just for tonight's task
Or does it mean something more?"
"Intriguing...very intriguing..." cokes thought aloud.
Annfly asked the question on everybody's mind, "I wonder what the numbers mean?!?!?"

Walnuts P(via confessional) "ARRRRRRRRRRGH! Choosing numbers???? I smell a Tribal Swap. Six against six. One goes to Exile! Damn, and I just orchestrated Queen Annfly's boot next! The Best laid plans of Mice and Men are now flushed down the toilet!!!"

The day went by as the players decided on what number to pick. Others began to think the numbers meant tribes were coming. The players began looking for new alliances...

Tanner(via confessional) "me and val are on really good terms. the only people I am worried about are S_A and A-sup and Ann. Other than that I think I am on pretty good terms with everyone.

I know I am not the best at the challenges. So before I go into a challenge, I tell the person who is about to get it that I will give it to them. Then they get it, and I am on good terms with them. Seems to have been working out."

Walnuts P(via confessional) "Welllllllll.....I revealed myself to Tanner. I told him he's the only one that knows. The way I see it, if we can get each other far into the game, ALL IS WELL.

Besides, he wants Annfly gone....it's not about alliances, it's about agendas!!!

However, with what could be a Tribal Split coming, this is either a good move or a bad move for the Axis of Awesomeness. By telling Tanner, I have made him an unofficial member."

Adam welcomed the castaways to the challenge area. "For today’s challenge, there will be three rounds. The first round will be a relay race, you will be split into teams of 4 based on the numbers you selected.

I have listed 15 brands of cereal. Each is made by one of the 3 major cereal companies in the United States: General Mills, Kellogg’s or Post. I need a member (any member of your choosing) of your team to PM me the names of the 5 General Mills cereals. When I have responded favorably to your PM, I will need a second member of your team to PM me the 5 Kellogg’s cereals. Again after I have responded favorably to your PM, I will need a third member of the team to PM me the 5 Post cereals. Finally, after I have responded favorably to the third member, I need the fourth member of your team to send me a PM stating the exact phrase “My team has completed round one”.

The first 2 teams that send me the 15 cereals in the correct order and the final phrase will advance to round 2.

Here are the teams for this challenge:

Team 1
valkyrie
walnuts p
S_A
Celesticbliss

Team 2
Annfly
Cokes
cherry
Tanner

Team 3
snake
Dickey
A-Supreme
b94

Survivors Ready…GO!!!"

The rounds continued with candy bars and beverages. The difficult final round pitted cherry jello is annoying, Valkyrie, Tanner and Walnuts P against each other.

Adam brought the challenge to an end, "After one of the most grueling challenges in lsquared history, we finally have a winner. Congratulations Valkyrie, you now are the owner of the immunity necklace. Which means that you can not be voted out at Tribal Council. It also means you get to send somebody to exile."
"wow, that was really hard. now i hate candy, cereal and pop. i choose to exile celestic." said Valkyrie.
The players congratulated Valkyrie as celesticbliss was sent to exile island.

Adam continued, "For the rest of you, I had planned on giving you all this cereal, candy and beverages. But I heard that somebody smuggled a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup into camp. So instead of all this, you guys can share that one piece of candy. Sorry."

On the way back to camp, an argument began over who stole the candy bar...
"Who the hell smuggled Reese's Peanut Butter Cups into the game?!" yelled A-Supreme.
Tanner answered, "Let's blame the fat person!"
Valkyrie quickly asked, "who is the fat person, tanner? i hope it's not me. i don't think i'm fat. at least i hope i'm not fat."
Tanner, backpedalling, said, "Ummmmmm, well Cherry is a food."
"zomgzomg" returned cherry jello is annoying.
Valkyrie noted, "i think we should start checking people's lips for chocolate. you kiss all the girls, and i'll kiss all the boys."

Kamikaze_Flame rejoined the tribe back on the Arnarson beach and was eager to learn what had happened. Quickly, the focus was on the upcoming vote.

Valkyrie(via confessional) "Wow I can't believe I actually won immunity, in what was probably the hardest challenge ever. I'm just glad that I'm safe.

I decided to exile Celestic, only because there's a chance we MAY try to vote out annfly....this way, she doesn't have Celestic's vote to save her. We may still go b94, since I don't think he's ever showed up for a challenge, and inactive people really piss me off. I've discussed it with half of my alliance, and we think it may be too difficult to get the support to vote Annfly out, yet. Eventually we hope to, but for now we may have to stick to B94. I only have support right now from A-Supreme....Walnuts kind of disappeared after the challenge, and I don't know what he's thinking. We have a little time to figure it out."

A-Supreme(via confessional) "We're still trying to figure out the alliance situation. I guess Tanner really wants Annfly gone hardcore, and I have a feeling that I need to get her voted out in order for me to get very far. She's a definite threat in this game... it's just a matter of getting her voted out at the right time. I would remain loyal to her, but she's so inflexible when it comes to voting. I also want Kamikaze_Flame voted out, too. However, if I had it my way, I could get rid of both of them at one time."

Walnuts P(via confessional) "I was so close to my second immunity in a row. But maybe it's just the stress of the game or the bug bite, but I couldn't pull it through.

Yeah, I'm second guessing telling Tanner my identity, but you should have seen his face when he realized I wasn't some snotnosed little bastard from New York, but a highly intelligent 30 year old from Georgia!

Rational players, man, they have to stick together and why? Divide and conquer. Rational players can manipulate. Rational players know what needs to be done! I'm a rational player, A-Supreme is a rational player, and Tanner CAN be a rational player, his problem is letting his integrity and goody-too-shoes competitiveness get in the way.

Valkyrie, she doesn't make a move unless A-Supreme and I tell her to. Sure, she's hot, but I'm not on "The Bachelor", I'm not on "Next", and I am sure as H-E-Double Hockey Sticks not on "Love Connection"!!!

The issue right now is the vote. Tanner tells me he wants annfly gone, A-Supreme tells me he wants annfly gone, Valkyrie tells me she wants annfly gone, Kamikaze tells me he doesn't care.

Now that Tribal Council is approaching, they're all voting B94! HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN???? We're keeping the threats! I swear, someone needs to step up and take control.

I swear, I'm starting to think that no one on this tribe has any cajones except me. Doesn't anyone realize what will happen once B94 and cokes go? Annfly, Snake, and Celestic are going to pick up Dickey, bing, bam, boom, I'm gone."

Kamikaze_Flame(via confessional) "Well every single time I go to tribal council without immunity around my neck I think I'm going home. Hopefully it WILL be be94 going tonight. If he was active he wouldn't deserve it but he's not been active so oh well.

Basically walnuts and I have some weird alliance, not really sure all about it. I'm SURE he's someone I know from IMDB but not sure who. It could be ANYONE besides someone who's already here so I don't think I'll ever find out. Like I said I plan on getting voted out each time so I'm totally done with big alliances and planning votes and stuff. If someone tells me how to vote I'm gonna do it and if they don't, well I'll vote whoever I want. Hopefully that new philosophy will make me go farther!"

Adam welcomed the tribe into Tribal Council, "After a tough test, Valkyrie sits here immune. That means all of the rest of you could be voted out tonight. What was your first reaction, when you saw the numbers?"
Valkyrie answered, "i thought we would pick tribes. then i tried to think what would happen to that extra person. i thought that person might be gone. i hoped I wasn't the extra person."
Walnuts P added, "shock and aw. i though too there could be a mix up of some kind"
"What worries you the most about this game?"
"The amount of people flying under the radar." replied S_A.
"How much harder is it to trust people when you're playing as individuals right now and not a tribe?" asked Adam.
"OMG, I'M CHERRY, LIKE, OMG" responded cherry jello is annoying.
A-Supreme replied, "It's pretty hard to trust anyone regardless of if we are in the tribal stage or the individual stage of the game. Everyone's going to do what they feel are best for them."
S_A joked, "I'd say it's still just as hard. (That's what she said)"
cherry jello is annoying quickly stated, "zomg im the she that said that."
Adam asked, "Do you have a sound strategy looking ahead, or are you just playing day-by-day?"
Tanner jumped in, "I guess just keep pushing forward as long as possible. Other than that....????? Win challenges whenever I can! I just haven't had a chance to shine yet."
A-Supreme concluded, "Flexibility is an absolute requirement in this game while inflexibility is an absolute detriment in this game. I just roll with the punches."

"Alright it is now time to vote...

All but cokes and b94 are eligible to vote."

One-by-one the players voted.

Alright everybody, I'll collect the votes. Once the votes are read, the decision will be final. You'll be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately...

First vote

b94

Second vote

b94

Third vote

b94 (3 votes b94)

Fourth vote

b94

Fifth vote

b94

Sixth vote

The fourth person voted out of Lsquared: Iceland....

b94

6 votes is enough, b94 bring me your torch...the tribe has spoken.

It seems tonight you all banded together and took out an inactive player from the last challenge...

12 of you remain. Head back to camp.

Next time on Lsquared...

The castaways are blindsided at the second reward challenge, leaving a bitter taste in Walnuts P's mouth.
Back to top Go down
https://imdblocker.forumotion.com

Episode #4 - 'Sure, she's hot, but I'm not on 'The Bachelor''
Page 1 of 1