The Official Locker for IMDb Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Locker for IMDb Games

Est. 2012

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zuchini_Man’s Survivor XV Heroes vs. Villains Finale (Winner Revealed)!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A-Supreme
Admin

Zuchini_Man’s Survivor XV Heroes vs. Villains Finale (Winner Revealed)! Empty
PostSubject: Zuchini_Man’s Survivor XV Heroes vs. Villains Finale (Winner Revealed)!   Zuchini_Man’s Survivor XV Heroes vs. Villains Finale (Winner Revealed)! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:07 pm

by Z_uchini_Man 22 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 13:05:24) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Tue Dec 18 2012 13:25:49

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright let me just thank the cast for making this such an exciting season! This season is defiantly one of, if not, the greatest season of Survivor in my series. I would also like to thank Javi and Kim for being amazing co-hosts. Alright, now for the votes. Ghetto, Tom, and Harley, all three of you played great games. Only one of you can win. For the last time, I’ll read the votes…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Captain Barbossa Rocks!

First Vote...

by Z_uchini_Man 21 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 13:06:55) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Arik's Vote...

Im voting for Harley to win.

Captain Barbossa Rocks!

Second Vote...

by Z_uchini_Man 21 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 13:08:32) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Jessica's Vote...

This was really hard for me because I like all three of you, but I have to base my vote on who I think played the best game. That means I am voting for tom_delonge_ava to win. Good luck yo!

Captain Barbossa Rocks!

Third Vote...

by Z_uchini_Man 21 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 13:10:19) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Brayden's Vote...

I vote GhettoGoddess

We are tied with one vote for each Tom, Ghetto, and Harley!

Captain Barbossa Rocks!

Fourth Vote...

by Z_uchini_Man 21 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 13:12:12) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Henry's Vote...

*voting music plays*

This is absolutely insane. I am walking up here going SASS, Harley, SASS, Harley. I....am perplexed.

*writes name down*

HarleyStodden

Captain Barbossa Rocks!

Re: Fourth Vote...

by homecomingguardking 21 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 13:14:19) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Henry <3

By the power invested in my fist, I clobber you!

Fifth Vote...

by Z_uchini_Man 21 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 13:14:22) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

DJ's Vote...

My vote is for Sass!

We are tied with two votes Harley and two votes Ghetto. Only one vote Tom.

Captain Barbossa Rocks!

Sixth Vote...

by Z_uchini_Man 21 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 13:16:16) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Justin Votes...

Put me down to vote for sass please!

That is three votes Ghetto, two votes Harley, and only one vote Tom.

Captain Barbossa Rocks!

Seventh Vote...

by Z_uchini_Man 21 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 13:17:55) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Neil's Votes...

I'm voting for the person I consider to have played the straightest game. The most honest and loyal game. Funny that, coming from a "villain". Additionally I feel this person deserves to win for the sheer amount of time they've invested in it. We haven't always seen eye to eye but this person, along with four others gave me a chance in this game. Without them I wouldn't have gotten anywhere near the jury so I thank them for that. My vote goes to Harley Stodden. Well done.

We are tied again. Three votes Ghetto and three votes Harley, with only one vote for Tom. Only two votes left...

Captain Barbossa Rocks!

Eighth Vote...

by Z_uchini_Man 21 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 13:20:12) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Dan's Vote...

I vote for ItsHarleyBitch AKA HarleyJ AKA HarleyStodden to win your game!!!

That is four votes Harley, three votes Ghetto, and only one vote Tom. Only one vote left. If this next vote is for Ghetto, we have a tie!

Captain Barbossa Rocks!

Re: Eighth Vote...

by homecomingguardking 21 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 13:21:24) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Johan is the deciding vote!

by JohanPar 21 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 13:23:36) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Classic Johan.

by homecomingguardking 21 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 13:25:00) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

haha You said it. Smile

Ninth Vote...

by Z_uchini_Man 21 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 13:25:15) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Tue Dec 18 2012 13:35:14

Johan's Vote...

Screw it, put my vote in for...

...the winner of Zuchini_Man's Survivor XV Heroes vs. Villains is...

Harley!!!!!

Congrats on your win Harley! Also, congrats Ghetto on gettig second place! Congrats Tom on getting third palce! This was a fun season! Thank you all and have a Happy Holidays!

Captain Barbossa Rocks!

Re: Ninth Vote...

by JohanPar 21 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 13:27:08) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Congratulations and sorry for such an anticlimactic voting comment, everyone Very Happy

by homecomingguardking 21 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 13:27:28) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Congrats on getting your win, Harley!!!!

Good job to Sass on getting 2nd! Have you ever made it past 3rd before? If not, you have made a new personal record for yourself, which is, in itself, an accomplishment!

And good job to Tom as well. This was a great game to watch. Smile

by tom_delonge_ava 21 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 13:29:56) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Congrats Harley and Sass. Thank you Jessica, I really appreciate it.

AKA Pikkiwoki, the New Guinean Mud God

by EnnJaySee_84 20 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 14:10:54) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Harleeyyyy, Harles! Well done! Keep it real. Keep workin that big fluffy coat of yours <3

Go eat a bun or something!

by punkrockprincess07 20 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 15:03:53) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Congrats Harley!! Smile

Good job to Sass & Tom as well.

I'm an addict for dramatics, I confuse the two for love.

by NewArik 19 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 15:46:34) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Congrats Harley Smile

by Bork992 19 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 15:49:45) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Well done, Harley!

by kyogre123 18 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 16:14:25) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Good job HARLEY STUD-DEN<3333333

GJ to the IMDb goddess SASS on second place. And to Tom too.

Great game. <333

by SuperVixenXo 18 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 16:23:09) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Congrats Harley! GJ to Sassgoddess and Tom yo!

It's a shame that the only thing we could manage to write together was a tragedy.

by A-Supreme 17 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 17:22:02)

Congratz, Harley!

*PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAID MAFIA AND THE HorN COMMITTEE!*

by xsourxgumxrocksx 17 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 17:22:52) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Congrats Harlayyyy!

GJ on runner up, Sassinator and Tom!

SKILTLES

by DJMykee 17 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 17:26:55) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Congratulations Harley Smile I voted for Sass because she's the only one of the 3 I actually talked to more than once, and was honest with me even though she wasn't on my tribe.

Your jury answers were very well written, though!

by GhettoPollardSASS 16 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 18:23:05) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Good job to Sass on getting 2nd! Have you ever made it past 3rd before? If not, you have made a new personal record for yourself, which is, in itself, an accomplishment!

IT IS. It is also the first time I got votes in a final <3

THANK YOU EVERYONE.<333333333333

AND CONGRATS HARLEY!!! You know I love you boo <333 Good job to you too Tom <3

X-Factor TEAM SASS ~Jessica~ RIP Mikey/Arik

by Iraheto 16 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 18:42:31) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Congrats on the win Harley I'm sure its well deserved, and great job to Sass and Tom for making it far with such a fearsome cast. Smile

by A-Supreme 16 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 18:58:39)

Iraheto, could you post the final immunity challenge submissions?

by HarleyStodden 16 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 19:03:07) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Tue Dec 18 2012 19:07:48

*insert crying gif here*

Thank you everyone who voted for me <3 Honestly laughing looking back at when the cast was revealed and now I'm the winner? Wow. It is the biggest achievement of my life tbh.

Sass godes congrats on second, I couldn't of done it with out you.

Congrats too Tom.

I'll be taking a very long hiatus from this board as previously said as I think I'm getting too old and my 10pm bedtime is ruined by these games. Thank you to all that have always been so kind to me in games. I leave with no hate or drama with anyone here, but I will definitely be logging out.

Stay fabulous everyone and werk 2013 like a runway! <333333

EDIT: If that immunity challenge is posted, no one should be offended. I wrote it in what I thought the general board members would say. Plus it's way more dramatic and partially not my opinion on most of you.

by xsourxgumxrocksx 15 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 19:25:01) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Can't wait for it to be poasted<3333

Sass<3

SKILTLES

by kyogre123 15 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 19:28:32) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I bet Javiheto already deleted the PMs. That would be so hilarious.

by xsourxgumxrocksx 15 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 19:30:52) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

So is the mole on your face Smile

SKILTLES

by CaptainJimmy18 15 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 20:06:18) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Javi didn't have the guts to post it. I'd love to see them though.

"In the days of kings and queens, I was a jester."

by Iraheto 14 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 20:23:57) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Tue Dec 18 2012 21:14:24

Oh yeah. Almost forgot.

GHETTO

A-Supreme:

a) Hero
b) Atticus Finch (To Kill a Mockingbird movie/book) http://static4.businessinsider.com/image/5081610269bedd5a5a000008-400- 300/atticus-finch.jpg
c) Based on the fact that he was the last one left from his tribe, is super charming, is actually down to earth, friendly and actually cares about people as human beings. Much like Atticus Finch, he is persuasive and generally looks out for peoples’ best interest.

punkrockprincess07

a) VILLAIN
b) Kelly Purple from Survivor (you DID say TV) http://www.therealityjunkies.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Kelly-purp le-never-talks.jpg
c) I’m sorry, but someone who COMPLETELY gives up, rolls over and dies is NO hero in my book. This annoys the PISS out of me. Plus, she was quiet as *beep*, had some promise, was loyal to her alliance but lied to the other members of it and planned on running her alliance with Arik to F3 at all costs. She is Kelly Purple, based on the fact that she deserves no more effort to find a better doppleganger and fits that character PERFECTLY.

Arik2745

a) VILLAIN
b) Ursula from the Little Mermaid http://www.badreputation.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/URSULA1.jpg
c) Not JUST a villain because he started a public verbal brawl in which he attempted to slander me (which I ended up WINNING and exploiting to my advantage), but because he truly was the leader of what he deemed the POPULAR alliance and attempted to manipulate/use others to complete his evil wishes. Much like the fat bitch Ursula, he eventually implodes in on himself and kills HIMSELF off. GOOD RIDDANCE.

StraightLoonie

a) Hero….?
b) Maggie from Million Dollar Baby http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/11700000/Maggie-million-dollar- baby-11760586-500-333.jpg
c) To be honest, I had little to do with Loonie in this game. However, he did take his eviction like a champ, so that earned him props in my book. He is Maggie from Million Dollar Baby because he fought like a champ, but completely crumbled by the end because of all the blows he took. Hahahaha “blow”.

DJMykee

a) Villain
b) Miranda Frost from Die Another Day. http://www.jamesbondwallpapers.com/bulkupload/007wallpapers/Bond%20Gir ls/miranda-frost-die-another-day.jpg
c) MykeeGoddess. Ended up being dealt a TERRIBLE hand. However, he was looking to screw *beep* up throughout the game and was a fan of me. Mykee was willing to turn on his own teammates, however he was a victim of wrong timing. He was also just a henchman to me and Brayden’s plans, thus earning him the Miranda Frost role for being a secret henchman and double agent.

Brayden992

a) Total VILLAIN
b) THE GODDESS THAT IS TIFFANY “NEW YORK” POLLARD http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdkgl3EA5K1qapikj.gif
c) BRAYDEN <333333333333333333333333. DEFINITELY my favorite person in the game, by far. Fell victim to rumors and petty schemes, which PISSED ME OFF. Definitely does not mince words and is not anyone’s lap dog. Total HBIC when he gets into power, much like myself and much like New York. Would sell out ANYONE to make it further. Plus, we all know that New York should have been picked by Flav. Hahaha.

EnnJaySee_84

a) Villain
b) Vickie Guerrero on WWE Programming http://www.abload.de/img/excusejerblc2u.gif
c) Neil not only has an undeserved highly inflated view of himself, he is just an annoying presence. He is ESPECIALLY annoying when in power/control, much like Vickie Guerrero is as the manager of WWE Raw. Tends to rule with an iron fist and piss off the general public. I can say that although I didn’t have a hand in it, I was GLAD when he got voted out.

JohanPar

a) Villain?
b) The wind from The Happening http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-i7rJhQDIysA/UJHtrh1pR_I/AAAAAAAAOJA/04hVA0ra u3I/s1600/The%2BWind%2BFrom%2BThe%2BHappening%2BCOMPLETE.jpg
c) Once again, someone who I had LITTLE to do with. Was most likely coming after me and is always a weird character, so of course he is not in my good books. Since he was pretty much non-existent, I gave him the role of the wind from The Happening (which is one of the WORST movies ever made. Seriously….an INVISIBLE villain?)

xsourxgumxrocksx

a) Hero
b) Brenda from the Scary Movie franchisehttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcyx3xrKTs1rktm61o1_500.gif
c) This bitch always cracked me up and really didn’t deserve the exit he received. I felt sad when he left. He is definitely fun and likeable in general, so thumbs up. And I knew he would want a fun hero, so here he is as Brenda from Scary Movie 1-4. A funny bitch who eventually ends up dying all the time. Stay strong fellow black woman <3.

XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX

a) Hero
b) The “Cake full of rainbows” girl from Mean Girls http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lug7war0zi1r4b08ro1_500.gif
c) Poor Cindy. She didn’t stand a chance with all the mean power players in this game. Much like my choice for her, Cindy does not have one mean bone in her body and would rather have everyone get along and have a fun game. However, much like my choice for her, her presence in this game was VERY limited.

CaptainJimmy18

a) Villain
b) Darth Vader http://barnabas.wikispaces.com/file/view/darth-vader-gloves-3.gif/5323 8336/darth-vader-gloves-3.gif
c) Oh Jimmy….. Jimmy is always dangerous, mainly because he is one of the greatest villains in IMDB history. He is loud, cocky, lies like he drinks water and excels in manipulation. May I say the force is strong with this bitch, much like Darth Vader…?

KristenBellfan09

a) Hero
b) Bambi’s mother (from Bambi, you dumb whore <3) http://images4.fanpop.com/image/polls/590000/590258_1291312903698_full .jpg
c) Also someone I have zero contact with. However, I put him as a hero, just based on him falling victim to the tribe sweep executed by the Villains. Also a fun person. However, he is Bambi’s mother, due to the fact that he has been around here for a while but met an EARLY end.

MadKingThorn

a) Villain
b) Vanessa Shaw, 90210 http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/zp/Arielle+Kebbel+90210+Season+4+Episo de+24+jJVH0WvCfPVl.jpg
c) When you are playing an idol in week 2, it just SCREAMS desperation. Also, the way he handled his vote out, as well as himself in general, was just as a pissy baby. I decided to make him Vanessa from 90210, based on his scheming and general unlikeability.

Spooky33

a) Hero
b) Fat Amy from Pitch Perfect http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbrlrsvWsE1r88qp4.gif
c) Kind of got the shaft on the Villain. Our bad LOL. Gets Rebel Wilson edit, due to his fun personality and inability to be nothing but a sidekick in this game. Ouch….that stings.

kalika204

a) Hero
b) Annie from Bridesmaids
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3vgcadA561qlfwzk.gif
c) Getting idol’ed out in week 2 is a SH!TTY fate and makes me automatically regard him as a hero. He gets the Annie from Bridesmaid edit due to his unceasing bad luck in terms of life in the game.

aspiringwriter16
a) Hero?
b) Velma from Scooby Doo http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7nD92MX5TG0/T0DzziH7yyI/AAAAAAAAEW4/zNwYLfuh wBI/s1600/tumblr_lof08d821C1qawelfo2_400.jpg
c) To be honest, I have no clue what this dude is, but I believe he is a hero on the inside. I chose Velma for him because she is the least popular Scooby Doo character, much like he was the least popular member of his tribe.

AND FOR EXTRA CREDIT/LULZ(and because I like talking about myself)…….MY EVALUATION

GhettoPollardSASS

a) LOLOL well of course I am a HERO.
b) Erin Brokovich (from Erin Brokovich you dumb whore <33333) http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfe4flXIPG1qb0irpo1_500.gif
c)I am fierce, don’t put up with *beep* from anyone, put people in line, am a funny soul, fight my ASS off every day and am the perpetual underdog. *takes a bow*

TOM

A-Supreme - HERO - http://www.empireonline.com/images/features/100greatestcharacters/phot os/6.jpg

Dan is "Indiana Jones" because they are both the supreme heroes of their respective worlds. They are the benchmark by which heroes are measured. No matter what situation you put them in, they can always figure out some epically heroic way to succeed. Dan finds immunity idols like Indy find ancient relics. Dan wins challenges as effortlessly as Indy takes out Nazis. The similarities are endless.

punkrockprincess07 - HERO - http://www.sallysfriends.net/Pix/Noomi_Rapace_as_Lisbeth_Salander_edit .jpg

Jessica is "Lisbeth Salander" because she is a hero with a dark side. Once you crack her bad-ass exterior shell and she trusts you, she will be a great ally. But if you double-cross her, you will regret it. She will hatch a diabolical plan of revenge that will make you wish you had just kept being honest. She is a dark hero with some baggage from having to deal with a-holes in the past, but she also has some pretty strong morals that end up guiding most of her decisions. She will sacrifice herself for a friend if she needs to.

Arik2745 - VILLAIN - http://www.fastcocreate.com/multisite_files/cocreate/imagecache/960/po ster/2012/09/1681669-poster-1280-5-dexter-season-7-favorite-serial-kil ler-returns-to-showtime.jpg

Arik is "Dexter" because of his control freak characteristics and sometimes lunatic behavior. Arik has a very good game mind and is able to come up with very complex voting strategies. However, he sometimes forgets the other players are people and you can't just use them as pawns, lie to the about votes, and expect them to let you rule over them. Most of the time Arik is a gamer, but sometimes he goes over the top and some kind of 'dark passenger' overcomes him, making him lash out at those around him until he either takes them down or causes his own destruction.

StraightLoonie - VILLAIN - http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflegends/images/4/4a/Emptylord_Yosemite -Sam.jpg

Justin is "Yosemite Sam" because he has to be a loony tunes character and this is the angriest one I could find. Justin is a very intense competitor and when he gets frustrated, he starts shooting off his mouth like Yosemite's pistols. Justin isn't always angry though. Most of the time he is down to earth, cool, and fun to talk to. I see Yosemite as being like this too if he's at the cabin in front of a blazing fire sipping on whiskey. But don't piss him off!

DJMykee - HERO - http://wiw.org/~jess/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/discostu.gif

Mykee is "Disco Stu" because they both got the moves. Anyone with DJ in his name has to have some kind of musical connection. I think Mykee is a bit more intense, while Stu is a bit more chillaxed. But perhaps if they meet somewhere in the middle it will be the perfect blend of soul music and survivor prowess.

Brayden992 - HERO - http://erthstationone.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/lara-croft-tomb-raid er-angelina-jolie.jpg

I'm sure Brayden won't mind me making him a woman, even though he is a dude. Brayden is "Lara Croft Tombraider" because he is that perfect mix of friendly and devious. He knows how to talk to people, figure out what makes them tick, and is able to earn their trust. But he is also able to solve the mysteries of the game and figure out who is trying to deceive him. Brayden is a triple threat; smarts, looks, and athletic ability and that is why he gets to be Angie.

EnnJaySee_84 - VILLAIN - http://anotherpretentiouswhitekid.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/crutches .jpg

Neil is "Tucker" from There's Something About Mary because they both are very good at deceiving people. They both act like they are wholesome, genuine, friendly people who may even have a disability or two. But as soon as something doesn't go their way, their true nature come shining through. Tucker will pretend to be crippled just to sleep with you. Neil will pretend to be human just so when you least expect it, he can bash you on msn like you are the devil, PM everyone in the game (that he is already out of) to let them know that you are evil and that no one likes you, and continually spam the game thread with nonsense and spew that no one wants to hear.

JohanPar - HERO - http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/eHYSIeycJVoznEkPbHcBGw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5l d3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en-CA/blogs/wide-screen/12 1009b_james_bond.jpg

Johan is "James Bond" because he is from Europe and is quite the studly gentleman. Johan is a man of intrigue. No one quite knows what goes on inside that mysterious mind of his, but one thing is for sure, Johan can take you out faster than you can say 'double oh what the *beep* Normally he will charm you with his manly ways, but he is capable of anything that is necessary to help him survive.

xsourxgumxrocksx - HERO? - http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/blogs/browbeat/2011/10/BB_412-4 13_0607B_0894.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg

John is "Walter White" from Breaking Bad because technically he is a hero in that he came from a good family and tries to do good deeds. BUT unfortunately he pays for these good deeds with drug money and has had to slaughter a few people along the way. I guess you could say John is an anti-hero. He is kind of a bad ass, but you can't help rooting for him and appreciating what he is capable of.

XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX - HERO - http://people.southwestern.edu/~bednarb/su_netWorks/projects/ramos/ari elrock.jpg

Tara is "Ariel" from the Little Mermaid because they both seem really out of place where they live. They are both so nice and caring and want to break free to be a part of a better world. But evil Octopi and Sharks and other villainous creatures are always trying to corrupt them and make them do things they want to do. But Tara and Ariel have such strong morals. They will never do something to hurt another person and will always be loyal to their friends.

CaptainJimmy18 - VILLAIN - http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma3wkuVfy81qek2v2o1_1280.jpg

Jimmy is "Laufey," king of the Ice Giants because they are both capable leaders of the villain class. Jimmy and Laufey both relish in the idea of being kings among men and have no problem using their subjects as pawns in their evil schemes. They both feel like they have been embarrassed by the heroes on many occasions and spend a lot of time creating plans of revenge to overthrow the heroes and gaining control of the whole world!

KristenBellfan09 - HERO -
http://jauntydame.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Mohicans.jpg

KBF is "Hawkeye aka Nathaniel Poe" from The Last of The Mohicans. Both are very principled men with strong morals. Both would risk bodily harm to save the people they love from the snatches of any villain who messes with him. They would jump through waterfalls or climb the steepest mountains to accomplish their heroic goals. Sadly, these kind of heroes are a dying breed. Like Nataniel, KBF might be one of the last true heroes that remains on IMDb, since most of his kind have dies off and been interbred with other not-so heroic tribes. Hopefully KBF will be able to find a heroine so that he can pass on his virtues to another generation.

MadKingThorn - VILLAIN -
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3Q5ihKfxL_k/T47-bacZQfI/AAAAAAAAA4I/cSLdLu33 u6c/s1600/King-Joffrey-in-Game-of-Thrones-Season-2.jpg

MKT is "Mad King Joffery" because they both ascended to the throne much too young. Neither of them had the mental maturity to deal with this much power at a young age. King Joffery is well known for his quick temper and his cruelty towards his subjects. MKT is well known for winning too man games too quickly and letting it go to his head. This often leads him to hurt others with timely placed immunity idols and challenge streaks. One day they may both learn that with great power comes great responsibility.

Spooky33 - VILLAIN - http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120622224337/13ghosts/images/f /fa/Hammer.jpg

Spooky is the horribly disfigured "The Hammer" from 13 Ghosts because he was falsely accused and driven out of this game too soon. The Hammer was falsely accused of stealing from the townspeople. He was captured and had countless nails driven into his body. Spooky was falsely accused of being a betch early on in this game and left prematurely because of it. Peace be with both your tortured souls.

kalika204 - HERO - http://socialopportunist.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/500full.jpg

Kalika is "Beatrix Kiddo" from Kill Bill because I just always picture her with a sword in her hands. She is fiesty, determined, and can kick ass with the best of 'em. The only reason she didn't make it further in this game was because of an idol. But even when she is locked in a coffin without much hope, Kalika will always find a way to redeem herself and make a good showing. A true role model for the empowered female heroine.

aspiringwriter16 - HERO -
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFJHLmjVRdyearMZ0UKKcV-rHGITw HIuLSWZOSX7pNfmUyY9O9Oz4Dt9uY

AW is the lovable pooch "Wishbone" because they are both really into stories. They both aspire to tell their versions of famous tales from our past. And since AW didn't really talk in this game, I thought he should be a hero that doesn't talk. His heroicism is displayed in his actions. He was unwilling to give up his principles just to entertain us with some silly survivor game. He chose to not participate and give the rest of us a chance at glory.

by Iraheto 14 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 20:24:37) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Tue Dec 18 2012 20:31:34

HARLEY

A-Supreme
Hero - Sydney Prescott:
https://i437.photobucket.com/albums/qq97/Verginator18/Scream/Sidney4.jp g
Meet Dan, the person who cheated his fate way more times than I can remember. He resembles Sydney from the scream franchise for so many reasons (cause lets face it she should've died a long time ago). Dan should've been voted out, but some how he slipped past the cracks every week. He resembles a Hero for the very fact that he looked after the people he cared about most, the others were sent packing. He never betrayed anyone, neither did he lie, in my eyes that makes him a hero.

punkrockprincess07
Hero - The Grinch
http://www.leedsstudent.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/grinch1.jpg
Jess is almost the living recantation of The Grinch. She started off a villain, scheming her way through the game. However she finally noticed that this wasn't her and admitted to herself and decided it wasn't what she wanted to be like. The Grinch hated Christmas however after a long course of chaos finally admitted his wrong doings making him a villain turned Hero. Jess left the game a hero because of this.

Arik2745
Villain - Regina George
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc5v5y3MTC1qgbguro5_250.gif
Welcome your biggest on screen villain of all. Arik would of gone down as a hero who was a victim to the game. However his final words reminded me from Regina George's last words before she was hit by the school bus. Such hatred for people he claims was his friends, nice to your face but horrible when your back was turned. Regina George thought she ran the school and ran her minions, Arik thought he ran the game and ran his alliance members. When all was revealed to be not so in their favour they both end it on very bitter terms, I only wish one of them got hit by a bigger bus.

StraightLoonie
Anti Villain - Eric Northman
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/15800000/eric-northman-eric-nor thman-15837818-1024-576.jpg
I would love to call Justin a hero, however unfortunately he was a anti villain. His not particularly evil, however his actions to us may have been seen as evil where as to him seen as good. He resembles Eric because while he is not unwilling to perform the occasional good deed, by and large he seems to be willing to kill (vote out), torture (torment players) mind control (lie to most) and otherwise abuse the human population despite their public relations campaign about wanting to "mainstream" and live peacefullly with humans (which you could say resembles him voting out as many players as he can but its okay cause it's because he wants to reach finals).

DJMykee
Hero- Mufasa
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_map8rv9Iyr1roy4ico1_1280.jpg
Poor Mykee, someone who was so loyal to the ones he had worked with but they voted him out quicker then he could blink. This is just like poor Mufasa who was quickly betrayed by his very own brother and thrown to his death. Mykee was betrayed by his alliance members and thrown to his elimination.

Brayden992
Villain - Freddy Krueger
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120517193307/villains/images/0 /0e/Freddy_Krueger_(Stan_Hellsing).jpg
You might be think "wtf" at this one but here it out. Freddy Krueger of A Nightmare on Elm Street, In the original film, he was the menacing personification of evil; over the course of the various films that followed he gradually became an increasingly camp wise-cracking court jester. Now you could say that was Brayden. However I think Brayden resembles Freddy because Freddy could've killed every hero if he just shut up and did it. If Brayden just shut up and didn't talk about his friendship with Sass he wouldn't of gone. A prime example of someone bragging and it ends in their demise.

EnnJaySee_84
Villain - Dr.Evil
http://www.fishing4fun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/medium_dr_evil _1.jpg
I don't need to explain why Neil is a villain, how is he not? I'll explain why I think his Dr.Evil. Dr.Evil is one of the most pathetic villains of all time, a try hard who fails on every level. Neil is just this, he tries to be a villain, but instead becomes a pathetic excuse of one. Dropping low blows for no reason however his words dont hurt instead you laugh at how pathetic his words are because no one takes him seriously.

JohanPar
Hero - Helen Shivers
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3md1q1F6Z1qd8nujo1_250.gif
Do you remember Helen in I Know What You Did Last Summer? She was running for her life for a good 15minutes but eventually lost. She was a fighter and fought and tried every possible way. Johan was the same, he fought for about 5 rounds for his life. Unfortunately he couldn't fight for much longer, and like Helen this hero fell short.

xsourxgumxrocksx
Villain - Poison Ivy
http://www.fempop.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/uma-thurman -poison-ivy-11.jpg
Poison Ivy set up an alliance in that awful batman movie, but she forgot the bigger picture. Just like Dino trying to set up an alliance with some of the players, he fails dot see the bigger picture...he forgot about MAJORITY.

XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX
Hero - ET
http://cdn.thegloss.com/files/2012/06/et.jpg
Cindy was innocent and un aware of her current surroundings just like ET who had no idea of the worlds evils. By the time she noticed it was too late.

CaptainJimmy18 [/i]
Villain - Bane
http://www.fempop.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/uma-thurman -poison-ivy-11.jpg
I'm not talking about Bane in the recent movie, no. I'm talking about Bane the one that acted like poison Ivy's bitch. I'm not calling Jimmers, Dinos bitch but their alliance was so silly just like Poison Ivy and Bane.

[B]KristenBellfan09
Villain - Flying Monkey
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Ss8nbaRFMg4/UDOSclLJG_I/AAAAAAAAEBo/la4XiYPq L4U/s400/winged-monkeys.jpg
KBF is a flying monkey from oz for the simple fact that he was there for about 5 minutes did some drama then I blinked and he was gone. Probably the worst villain ever.

MadKingThorn
Hero - Tatum Riley
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9qyerpo2L1qij1mgo1_500.gif
Poor MDT he tried so hard to fight just like Tatum did, by using that idol. However just like Tatum who threw beer bottles you can't get far if there's no where to escape and there's no one there to help you.

Spooky33, kalika204 &aspiringwriter16
Hero's - Characters that went too soon.
We all have them, in every single movie. The character that either dies way too soon in a movie and really should've made it longer. Could you imagine what would of happened of these 3 got any further? Would Spooky of helped Dino get further? Would Kalika of run the hero's to victory? Would Aspiring on reunited with Dino in ugly drama? We'll never know.

by NewArik 14 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 20:31:10) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I only wish one of them got hit by a bigger bus.

I expected some not so nice comments but wow.

by JohanPar 14 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 20:35:41) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

JohanPar

a) Villain?

Very Happy

That is all.

by punkrockprincess07 14 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 20:41:02) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

No wonder they waited until after the game was over to reveal these, because it could have influenced peoples votes.

I'm an addict for dramatics, I confuse the two for love.

by A-Supreme 14 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 20:42:22)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luxp3pBCSv1qlc010o1_500.gif

I also like my two other comparisons, as well. <3

by Iraheto 14 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 20:49:31) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Fixed some of the links.

by kyogre123 14 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 20:58:07) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Tue Dec 18 2012 20:58:24

I feel so EXCLUDED from this. I guess that's what I get for being the last person voted out

by The_Queen_Mel 14 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 21:05:25) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Congrats, Harley!! Never would have guessed you'd win this either

Good job to ghetto and Tom too!! =]

YOU HAVE MADE MY LIFE HELL FROM DAY 1. FORGET YOU! GO HOME! GOODBYE.

by Bork992 13 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 21:12:39) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

My comparisons were interesting. That being said, I think Tom's is the most accurate for myself. Being called the 'personification of evil' is interesting too, though.

by SuperVixenXo 11 hours ago (Tue Dec 18 2012 23:43:16) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Jessica is "Lisbeth Salander" because she is a hero with a dark side. Once you crack her bad-ass exterior shell and she trusts you, she will be a great ally. But if you double-cross her, you will regret it. She will hatch a diabolical plan of revenge that will make you wish you had just kept being honest. She is a dark hero with some baggage from having to deal with a-holes in the past, but she also has some pretty strong morals that end up guiding most of her decisions. She will sacrifice herself for a friend if she needs to.

Like seriously. This is the perfect way to describe Jess <3

Jess is almost the living recantation of The Grinch. She started off a villain, scheming her way through the game. However she finally noticed that this wasn't her and admitted to herself and decided it wasn't what she wanted to be like. The Grinch hated Christmas however after a long course of chaos finally admitted his wrong doings making him a villain turned Hero. Jess left the game a hero because of this.

And this ^ lol

It's a shame that the only thing we could manage to write together was a tragedy.

by EnnJaySee_84 7 hours ago (Wed Dec 19 2012 03:19:19) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Wed Dec 19 2012 03:32:20

Are you kidding me? I thought these were gonna be fun. Why so serious? Sass you barely spoke to me in the game. You did NOTHING. You didn't deserve a shot at the end and Harley I expect more from you. That was a low blow. Had I known you said that about me I wouldn't have said all the nice things I did when voting your ass to win lol. Geeze!

Tom yours was hilarious and I totally accept it. The picture of Tucker made me laugh out loud. *beep* if i could go back and change my vote I sure as hell would.

To be honest I was the only one who got such harsh words. It's really opened my eyes to what people really think of me. It does not feel good in fact it feels terrible.

Sorry for being a pain!!

by tom_delonge_ava 7 hours ago (Wed Dec 19 2012 03:38:01) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Wed Dec 19 2012 03:40:06

Neil, sorry but you kinda deserve it. Even if I kissed your ass the whole jury process you would have voted the same way, so please stop. The game is over and you got played in jury just like you got played in the game.

I know I was civil with you even though I couldn't admit at the time that I didn't want you in my strategy this time.

You feel like someone pretending to be your friend just to use you for awhile is more noble and that is what you voted for.

Congrats and happy new year. Again, thank you Jess.

by EnnJaySee_84 7 hours ago (Wed Dec 19 2012 03:40:26) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I was considerign voting you, even ask Zuchini, I was torn for ages.

by tom_delonge_ava 7 hours ago (Wed Dec 19 2012 03:41:33) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

So what, peer pressure then? lol

by EnnJaySee_84 7 hours ago (Wed Dec 19 2012 03:41:56) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

What are you saying then? Harley played me for a vote...

Back to top Go down
https://imdblocker.forumotion.com
A-Supreme
Admin

Zuchini_Man’s Survivor XV Heroes vs. Villains Finale (Winner Revealed)! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zuchini_Man’s Survivor XV Heroes vs. Villains Finale (Winner Revealed)!   Zuchini_Man’s Survivor XV Heroes vs. Villains Finale (Winner Revealed)! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:08 pm

by tom_delonge_ava 7 hours ago (Wed Dec 19 2012 03:42:56) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Wed Dec 19 2012 03:44:39

Congratulations, you win a hero cookie.

I'm sure you've been in the same position yourself before Neil, where you knew someone was performing all the strategy so you could just sit and socialize and pretend to care about everyone just in case you made the end....

It's all about perceptions and you guys just ate up the Tom = evil bit.

by EnnJaySee_84 7 hours ago (Wed Dec 19 2012 03:46:14) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I don't even know what you're harping on about. If Harley played me for a vote he played everyone. Why do you keep saying I pretend to be human and pretend to like people...

by EnnJaySee_84 7 hours ago (Wed Dec 19 2012 03:48:45) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Ok I get ya now and yes I have played that role, successfully. It sucks though, not since my first game have I played that game.

by tom_delonge_ava 7 hours ago (Wed Dec 19 2012 03:49:47) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

My exaggerative humour is lost on you. You got a laugh out of it, leave it at that.

Merry Christmas see you all in the new year.

by EnnJaySee_84 7 hours ago (Wed Dec 19 2012 03:53:01) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

You're talking down to me, don't I get what you're saying. I was so close to voting you, believe it or not. I had the whole paragraph typed out but something changed my mind. I don't even know what. I think Harley played "that" game because he doesn't have the ability to play the hardcore aggressive leader type game making moves left right and centre. That shouldn't be taken offensivly, although it will but that's my opinion and I almost voted you Tom because you played it hardcore. Why did I not? Probably your treatment of me the whole game.

by xsourxgumxrocksx 7 hours ago (Wed Dec 19 2012 04:06:44) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

LETS GET ALONG

*throws a dart at Robbie's face*

Oops:

*leaves to prepare for final exam*

SKILTLES

by EnnJaySee_84 6 hours ago (Wed Dec 19 2012 04:09:33) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

John sass <3

by HarleyStodden 3 hours ago (Wed Dec 19 2012 07:10:52) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Oh lord, I didn’t mean to offend anyone in my words in the challenge. Arik that last part of the post was really only a joke, us Brits tend to have a more rude tone so it was of course not true and Im sorry if I offended you. That wasn’t my intention at all.

Neil the same goes for you, I like you as a person. However the immunity challenge was based upon how you played the game not you as a person. There was no low blows, what you said was pathetic I even told you that on msn (not as harsh but I told you to stop). So don’t act like I’ve played you for your vote, I never asked you to vote for me and I leave this game with nothing but respect for you. I started this game pretty much not being fond of you, I left seeing a different side of you. So don’t start your BS with me.

Your comment regarding “I cant play a aggressive game”. Check my stats, Cindys Mystery Big Brother 3 Veto wins and 4 HoH wins I won that game. Mikeys Big Brother 2 HoH’s 2 Veto’s. I won that game. I’ve won plenty of challenges and I have been a leader in many games in the past, anyone who has played closely with me knows I can be very hands on and down to it. Just because you haven’t seen that, doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

by GhettoPollardSASS 2 hours ago (Wed Dec 19 2012 08:18:18) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Sass you barely spoke to me in the game. You did NOTHING. You didn't deserve a shot at the end

Well considering how rude you're being right now, I feel justified ripping you to shreds in that challenge. I mean, I must have done something right to earn 3 jury votes you idiot

I don't really have to explain myself over those comments, much less you, but I will just say that not only did what I say is what I believe to be true, a LOT of other people in the game would agree that you were annoying the piss out of them. Or maybe just me. Whatever, I don't care. Considering the fact that you would PM me 8-10 times a day, even on weekends, I have the right to call you annoying. The over-infated ego part was also true. You BARELY survived those votes, but yet were rubbing your survival in the evictees faces. You thought you were in control the whole time, but actually everyone in the alliance had discussed turning on you the entire time, just based on likeability.

Go ahead and take these comments personally or grow a pair, be a man, get over yourself and realize that this was/is an INTERNET game. If you cannot grow a pair, I will LEND YOU MINE..... GOOD RIDDANCE.

by EnnJaySee_84 2 hours ago (Wed Dec 19 2012 08:49:18) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Wed Dec 19 2012 09:11:20

Thanks Harley I went back and read the part you said not to be offended as it was what people generally thought and not you personally so I accept that. No hard feelings. I'm glad you won. You've explained yourself with grace when I didn;t deserve it. It was a misunderstanding clearly, the same can not be said for the post below yours.

Sass, *beep* you, you're a piece of *beep* and I'm glad you lost. I was NOTHING but nice to your stupid ass the whole game. I did NOT message you 10 times a day. We barely spoke. If you get annoyed by pms then clear off. At most I sent you 2-3 a day. Good riddance to you too. I hope I never have to speak to you again feeling is mutual. I wondered this whole game why you were a villain. I thought you were really nice, friendly, funny. I even said to people you were funny and down to earth and I could see why you were "most entertaining". I didn't have a bad word to say about you to anyone in this game, you can even ask them so to find out what you really thought of me is pretty damn hurtful. You're nothing but a two faced cow. If you knew me you would know that when I'm being obnoxious and cocky it's an act. I'm playing a character, a villain. It's not me and it's not something to get annoyed or pissed off about. I'm exactly the same in other games, it's just for show.

Also I never thought I was in control in this game. I've stated countless times I knew what a bad position I was in with the group I was put in. I knew Arik and Jess were calling the shots and it frustrated me. Pfft shows what you know. God knows how you got any votes.

Also tell me who's faces I rubbed it in when they were voted out, besides Jimmy. Spooky? John? Johan? Any other heroes who left before me? No, nobody, just Jimmy and we have history that has nothing to do with you. He would have done the exact same thing had I left before him.

And another thing, I may be annoying, I may be widely disliked but I tell you one thing, people know where they stand with me. I wear my heart on my sleeve. People know exactly what I think of them. I don't appear sweet as pie to their face and secretly having hateful feelings towards them behind their back clearly like you did me.

We're done. Bye

by GhettoPollardSASS 1 hour ago (Wed Dec 19 2012 09:11:30) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Wed Dec 19 2012 09:11:50

Sass, *beep* you, you're a piece of *beep* and I'm glad you lost.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh Neil.

I wondered this whole game why you were a villain. I thought you were really nice, friendly, funny. I even said to people you were funny and down to earth and I could see why you were "most entertaining". I didn't have a bad word to say about you to anyone in this game, you can even ask them so to find out what you really thought of me is pretty damn hurtful.

Oh no Neil.....not everyone is nice in the world?! There is a reason I call myself the HBIC. Apparently I'm not playing like a Kindergartener and handing out friendship bracelets and that makes me a bitch. Oh well, I own it. Keep calling me everything you can think of. I could give a FACK less. Everyone is annoyed with your opinion, but I'm the only one brave enough to say anything to your face. I'm only nice to people I WANT to be nice to. I was going to be nice to you forever, but you are just plain exhausting to me.

If you get annoyed by pms then clear off. At most I sent you 2-3 a day.

You have a distorted version of our conversations. It was WAY MORE than that. You PM'ed me more in the duration that you were in the game than me and Harley PM'ed each other through the entire game. THAT'S saying something.

God knows how you got any votes.

LOL Because I'm a good player? hahaha

Now look Neil, you should tuck your tail between your legs run off back to your CandyLand of Dreams where everyone cooperates and is nice to each other. I'll stay here in the Real World and dominate.

Neil, you are like a used mattress: tired, old and just plain disgusting.

Don't bother responding to me either. It's just desperate. I am tired of fighting with you because you bore me and you are not worth any further effort.

by EnnJaySee_84 1 hour ago (Wed Dec 19 2012 09:20:29) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Wed Dec 19 2012 09:21:55

Lol you think you're gonna have the last word, sadly mistaken. You think you're some *beep* diva or something hilarious. You're just two faced. Piece a filth, through and through. Go on, act as if I'm below you if it makes you feel all mighty. Really is sad. Facts are facts. You're two faced and have a nasty vicious side to you.

I really regret speaking so highly of you throughout that game. What's done is done. I've got to know some nice people in this game. I thought you were one. You most def aren't. Have a good one.

by GhettoPollardSASS 18 minutes ago (Wed Dec 19 2012 10:50:01) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

WALK AWAY NEIL...

by EnnJaySee_84 10 minutes ago (Wed Dec 19 2012 10:57:27) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I did...

Back to top Go down
https://imdblocker.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1