The Official Locker for IMDb Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Locker for IMDb Games

Est. 2012

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 4)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A-Supreme
Admin

Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 4) Empty
PostSubject: Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 4)   Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 4) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:02 pm

by InfernoHost (Thu Sep 6 2012 19:32:19) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Thu Sep 6 2012 21:06:59

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to the forty sixth season of Survivor IMDB hosted by Javi and Haley. You all know the drill. Enjoy yourselves, get to know your fellow cast members. Over the course of the next few weeks you will be tested in many different challenges with random themes. You'll never know what you're gonna get... or will you. Only 1 player will come out as the sole survivor.

Hosts: Iraheto & LadyJ47

Tribe: Kizmaazz

(FINAL 2)

Angie (HOWdoesITfeeeeel)
Kathy (Alrmw28)

Sole Survivor:
Runner-Up:
Fourteenth Voted Out (Seventh Juror): A-Supreme
Thirteenth Voted Out (Sixth Juror): homecomingguardking
Twelfth Voted Out (Fifth Juror): StraightLoonie
Eleventh Voted Out (Fourth Juror): XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX
Tenth Voted Out (Third Juror): Spooky33
Ninth Voted Out (Second Juror): xsourxgumxrocksx
Eighth Voted Out (First Juror): CaptainJimmy18
Seventh Voted Out: LadyJ47 (quit)
Sixth Voted Out: JB_is_awesome
Fifth Voted Out: Arik2745
Fourth Voted Out: DanielB184
Third Voted Out: Wishin_10
Second Voted Out: Z_uchini_Man
First Voted Out: kyogre123

Re: Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 4)

by InfernoHost (Thu Sep 6 2012 19:33:29) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was an incredible challenge which seemed to be only from Angie and Kathy. The two divas have battled it out throughout the whole game and we winner can out to be the lovely, Kathy! Congratulations on making it to the finals!

Now Dan and Angie, 1 of you will not make it to the end but WILL be in the jury. You all will have until 5PM to send your votes to the official host account. Failure to vote will result in a penalty vote.

Tribe: Kizmaazz

1. Angie (HOWdoesITfeeeeel)
2. Dan (A-Supreme)
3. Kathy (Alrmw28) - IMMUNE

Fourteenth Voted Out (Seventh Juror):
Thirteenth Voted Out (Sixth Juror): homecomingguardking
Twelfth Voted Out (Fifth Juror): StraightLoonie
Eleventh Voted Out (Fourth Juror): XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX
Tenth Voted Out (Third Juror): Spooky33
Ninth Voted Out (Second Juror): xsourxgumxrocksx
Eighth Voted Out (First Juror): CaptainJimmy18

Hopefully we will start the jury questions this weekend. It's been an incredible run and I can't believe this game is almost over so fast.

by A-Supreme (Thu Sep 6 2012 19:34:31)

True to my word.

Congrats, Kathy.

When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye!

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Thu Sep 6 2012 19:34:32) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

O-o Do Dan and I really have to vote? They just cancel out

Gator's bitches better be using jimmies

by Alrmw28 (Thu Sep 6 2012 19:35:29) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Just to clarify Dan. I went to Mark and said I would be open to voting you out. I only mentioned being willing to vote you and he dint agree to it till I won immunity and he probably knew it was his only chance to stay. You came on MSN and things changed. He dint trash you or campaign against you. I dont want you to think that. I'm sure he wanted you in over me but he couldnt vote me out.

Nicole its not predictable when I was technically voted out at F5 but Justin got a penalty. I wouldn't be in finals if he voted. It certainly isnt something I expected so Im glad you knew before I did.

Kiki Lee Ming

by InfernoHost (Thu Sep 6 2012 19:35:33) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Angie, I've seen strange things happen. lol So yes.

by A-Supreme (Thu Sep 6 2012 19:38:16)

UPDATED Thu Sep 6 2012 19:39:49

I didn't feel that he trashed me. I just found it a little that I find a PM in my box saying that he wanted to work with me, but then the next I hear that he's voting me out. It's not a big deal, and I wouldn't have said anything until I read his goodbye post. He may not have had a choice, per se... but neither did I seeing that he had decided that voting against me was the route to go to try to ensure his survival.

Either way, he's a hell of a guy.

by Alrmw28 (Thu Sep 6 2012 19:39:30) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Ya true. I just wanted to make it clear he dint campaign hard or anything. You voted me out the vote prior so I went to him and presented the idea that I might vote you out.

Kiki Lee Ming

by xsourxgumxrocksx (Thu Sep 6 2012 19:41:25) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Can't wait for the jury phase to begin. Can't wait to ask questions and figure things out because I think I was a bit harsh on one particular person.

SKILTLES

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Thu Sep 6 2012 19:43:37) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

lol okay, ive never had a host make everyone vote at f3

by A-Supreme (Thu Sep 6 2012 19:45:20)

Angie, gurl, I'm afraid to tell you this, but I'm voting against you. Sorry

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Thu Sep 6 2012 19:48:57) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Thu Sep 6 2012 19:49:14

*GASP* How dare you! hahah

by InfernoHost (Thu Sep 6 2012 19:50:44) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

lol

by A-Supreme (Thu Sep 6 2012 19:51:21)

**Walks up to the voting station**

**Writes down ANGIE in giant, bold letters**

Dan: "Sorry girl, you get on my nerves and I don't like being around you. Nothing personal."

**Puts vote in the box**

**Walks away and sits quietly on his stump with a look on his face**

by Alrmw28 (Thu Sep 6 2012 19:53:56) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Dan <333 such a jokester :p

Thanks for being so cool about tonight. I hate casting a vote against my hubby.

Kiki Lee Ming

by StraightLoonie (Thu Sep 6 2012 20:11:45) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Still cant believe i f(cked myself over in this game <33333 good luck betches!

"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.~Humphrey Bogart

by Alrmw28 (Thu Sep 6 2012 20:14:26) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I feel bad for that Justin, really. I worked hard so I cant pass up the opportunity but you were a doll in this game and it sucks to see you go that way Sad.

Kiki Lee Ming

by xsourxgumxrocksx (Thu Sep 6 2012 20:15:46) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I thought it was hilarious, but that's just me.

SKILTLES

by InfernoHost (Thu Sep 6 2012 20:18:29) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Tribal Council will be posted a bit early this time. Wink

by Alrmw28 (Thu Sep 6 2012 20:21:22) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

You would cuz you have no heart <33333. I kid.

Kiki Lee Ming

Tribal Council

by InfernoHost (Thu Sep 6 2012 20:25:39) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Thu Sep 6 2012 20:27:12

Lets finish this off shall we. I want to give the finalist all the time to post up their opening statements but 1st we need to know who will go up against Kathy in the finals.

By a vote of 2-1

duh right

1st Vote

....A-Supreme...

2nd Vote

HOWdoesITfeeeeel

And the deciding vote....

A-Surpreme...

So Dan I'm sorry to say but you have been eliminated from Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random. As a host I appreaciate everything you put into this game. I was such a pleasure having you but its not all sad faces because you are the last member of the jury. With your help we will find out if Kathy or Angie will win this game.

Angie & Kathy, you two lovely ladies have destroyed the competition and have earned a spot in the finals. Both of you are true survivors, but only 1 will win the crown of sole survivor of this 46th edition of the official IMDb Survivor series. You can now post your opening statements whenever you wish. Good luck to the both of you.

by Wishin_10 (Thu Sep 6 2012 20:38:57) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

lol no Kathy what I meant was from our tribe losing you three would be the ones to make it to the end.

Which I'm glad that a losing tribe made it to the end, rather than the one who was winning as a tribe.

~Someone's opinion of you does not have to become your reality~

by Alrmw28 (Thu Sep 6 2012 20:40:33) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

But I was on the winning tribe. <3333 Bless you.

Kiki Lee Ming

by Wishin_10 (Thu Sep 6 2012 20:47:40) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Really?? Weren't you on my first tribe... lol

I can't remember who was all on the first then the second.

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Thu Sep 6 2012 20:53:36) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Kathy was never on our tribe

by StraightLoonie (Thu Sep 6 2012 20:55:54) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

John is just mad because he didnt get to manipulate anyone in this game. He can stab anyone in the back, but once he gets "betrayed" he cries. He can dish it out but clearly cannot take it.

"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.~Humphrey Bogart

Kathy's Opening Statement

by Alrmw28 (Thu Sep 6 2012 21:02:45) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Thu Sep 6 2012 21:04:24

The Thanks yous

I'm going to make my opening about THANKS I want to give.

http://www.gifluv.com/images/comments/thank-you/gifluv-thank-you-15668 695.gif

The biggest thank you goes to Javi for hosting this game so fairly, objectively and with class I seriously dint realise this guy had. I got a nice dose of humility when it comes to him and unfairly judged him based on first impressions and things I was hearing. To me its always a personal gain when someone proves me wrong about themselves and I thank Javi for sticking with us and hosting this game from beginning to end.

Thank you Haley for hosting. If I dint make finals I would be a tiny bit upset with you but that is to follow later when I answer questions. You took over the co-hosting title and you helped finish this game and it was really a good and fun game so thank you.

I'm almost scared to post this but I will thank Matt. He came up with the concept and made this game happen. No matter the outcome of his journey with S46, he still initiated and he did well with his challenges and videos. Those were a nice touch and fun addition.

Thanks to the cast for making this a really fun game. I was on the edge of my seat many times and I for sure got a run for my money, even though I'm a broke ass bitch. I got to talk with people I was maybe not on awesome terms with cuz of this game and I thank you for talking to me.

Thank you Dan for keeping your word from last night and for being nice when you voted me out at F5

Thank you Angie for actually being loyal to me for once :p. I dint think we'd make finals toguether and I had alternate plans but we're here and its awesome.

Thank you Mark for really making it hard on me cuz you were after me for a while and you more then anyone else put obstacles in my way. I appreciate a challenge.

Thank you Justin for being so much fun to talk with and for not voting at F5 <3333. I will neverforget.

Thank you Cindy for being such a positive source in this game. Not everyone is as classy as you 24/7. I appreciate how honest you were.

Thank you Spooky for being you. We dint talk much in this game so I cant really thank you for much but thanks for existing.

Thank you Jimmy for being so confusing. I like when I dont know what the hell someone's doing. Your a force and your a scary good player.

Saved the best for last obviously. Thanks Dino for putting all our past behind us and for alligning with me. Our random convos make me laugh so much and your sassy attitude is appreciated. Sorry it dint work out but I was hoping it would for us.

The rest of the cast, Thanks for joining and being voted out cuz it helped me make it here <3333.

I await anxiously your questions. I know the opening dint cover my game but I know you sexy jurors will make sure to challenge me with your questions and I know the questions asked will make me talk about my game in great lenghts so I feel thank you's are better for now.

Kiki Lee Ming

by kyogre123 (Thu Sep 6 2012 21:02:56) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

LMAO, Justin <333

Do you know how bright you have to be to be a spray tanner? Uhhh...A LOT!

by EricFat (Thu Sep 6 2012 21:15:37) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

you didn't thank me and oxy

by Alrmw28 (Thu Sep 6 2012 21:16:21) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

You just ruined my closing statements now *CRIES*.

Kiki Lee Ming

by Oxymoxanne (Thu Sep 6 2012 21:20:28) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

yeah relaly kathy wtf </3

What a ~golden age~ for SIMDb. 2 glamerisss F2's back to back and both have angerra.

Out: fOxy_New_Fugly [last to answer and wrong answer]

by Alrmw28 (Thu Sep 6 2012 21:22:27) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/DogHumpGifPillow.g if

You = The Fluffy furry PILLOW
Me = The fluffy furry DOG

Kiki Lee Ming

by xsourxgumxrocksx (Thu Sep 6 2012 21:26:13) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

-_- @ Justin. Says the one who wanted Jimmy out because he hurt your feelings in BB22. Good grief.

SKILTLES

by StraightLoonie (Thu Sep 6 2012 21:34:19) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

That is not what i said ever lmao, I said i wanted him out because he was mad at me still, come on now John. You might be losing your touch in games :O.

by CaptainJimmy18 (Thu Sep 6 2012 21:37:45) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

What John said

The Iceman is in the house.

by StraightLoonie (Thu Sep 6 2012 21:40:54) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

He didnt hurt my feelings, i hurt his clearly, He took BB22 way too serious, like you were going to win $500 000 in real life.

by Alrmw28 (Thu Sep 6 2012 21:42:14) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Justin lets apply for BB Canada toguether.

Kiki Lee Ming

by StraightLoonie (Thu Sep 6 2012 21:46:07) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

i am downnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

by xsourxgumxrocksx (Thu Sep 6 2012 21:47:34) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I'm losing my touch in this game yet you don't show up to vote? This isn't even the first time your own stupidity has been a pivotal point in a game. Your negligence has got Jimmy out and even yourself. When I went out, I at least made an attempt and didn't just half-ass everything. ^____^ You were a hot mess in this game but everyone forgives you because they think you're some drunk little man who does nothing else except drink and get yourself in fights. What an image to uphold. And before you counter that with me being some sneaky player, I'll just laugh at you because I have yet to be fully cutthroat in games. Don't get mad that sometimes I don't want to align with YOU or people YOU like. If I make a legitimate alliance with someone, I actually stick by it. I don't binge until I forget my own name.

SKILTLES

by Alrmw28 (Thu Sep 6 2012 21:50:07) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Angie Im not KEEN on how long your taking. hahaha <333

Kiki Lee Ming

by StraightLoonie (Thu Sep 6 2012 21:55:36) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Lmao, John you are the worst person to align with in games, and i hope people think i am some drunk little man, that sounds hawt. The thing is my life is not going to be over because of a game, you take these too serious. I dont half ass in games, if im home i play and try, sorrry i do other stuff than staying at home and imdbing 24/7. Are you still mad you couldnt beat me in the finals of theme weeks? John losing his touch in games, how sadddddd. Also, you tried to align with me in this game, i remember your messages begging me to keep you saying we were "aligned".

How about we settle this fight with a drink? Ill even buy it i promise. Cheers dogggggggggggggggg CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG

by kyogre123 (Thu Sep 6 2012 21:56:30) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

WTF, since WHEN are John and Justin hating on each other?

I remember when Justin was new around here and they were BFFs </3

Do you know how bright you have to be to be a spray tanner? Uhhh...A LOT!

by xsourxgumxrocksx (Thu Sep 6 2012 22:00:11) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

No I'm not mad when I lose a game. Ask Max or Vic or Haley and anyone else I've lost to. So lol<3

And </3 @ Henry.

SKILTLES

by StraightLoonie (Thu Sep 6 2012 22:01:50) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Hey Henry <3

Angie's Opening Statement

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Thu Sep 6 2012 23:11:39) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Hey everyone! I'm terrible with these so I'll just keep it ~short~ and since Kathy didn't include gameplay I won't either.

Firstly I'd like to thank all of the hosts (Fiend/Javi/Haley) involved in this game and allowing it to happen, I truly had a lot of fun despite even though there were a few bumps in the road.

I regrettably haven't paid much attention to the most recent generation and I feel bad now because I never realized how amazing they are both as people and players. I'm so glad I got to meet some of you and I hope we can remain friends or at least friendly with one another. To those who I never got a chance to talk to whether its because my msn was being evil towards you or we just never got around to it, I'm sorry and I hope we can maybe chat and get to know one another either in another game or just on a random boring day.

This board has had its ups and downs and even though we have all been in a fairly good place I think the creation of this game really helped improve the state of this board. We all went from hating one another a month or two ago to being able to have fun and play a game together. I know a lot of people were rooting for this game to fail, heck I even thought it would when I joined, and I'm glad that we managed to prove everyone (and myself) wrong<3. To me, this really felt a game that took place back when I was a newbie, did you feel this way too Dan?

I look forward to your questions and have a good night.

A-Supreme's Questions

by A-Supreme (Fri Sep 7 2012 00:04:31)

Congratulations on making the final two, ladies. Since I am so not the definition of a bitter juror in the slightest, I might as well post my jury questions first since I have nothing really bad to say about either one of you. I'll try to be brief and simple, but I do want to see you guys address my questions seriously and work to earn my vote. I have the same questions for both of you, so let's do it:

1) What was the hardest aspect of this game for you personally? How did you overcome it in this game, enough so for the jury to reward you for it with their vote?

2) You both enjoyed this game. Explain to me how my voting for you to win this game would help complete this experience nicely for me as a player, who too enjoyed this game. Basically, how can I rest my head at night knowing that I can feel more satisfied at you winning over myself in this game?

3) Since this is a women's final two and those don't happen very often anymore, I would like you to pick a fictional or nonfictional female in the present or past whom you feel you can relate to most as a woman. Please give me a good-sized paragraph explaining how you're similar to your selected female figure.

Thank you very much, and best of luck to you in your random adventures to become the Sole Survivor of this game. Good luck.

Re: A-Supreme's Questions

by StraightLoonie (Fri Sep 7 2012 00:06:02) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

http://mjlyricsonly.com/wp-content/gallery/photos/michael-shy-smile-gi f.gif

Congats you two!!! I am excited both of you made the finals! Makes me happy. I am not too sure who im going to vote
for this is going to be really tough. Here you goooooooooooooooo

Questions for Kathy

1. On a scale from 1-10, how well do you think you played this game and why?

2. Out of everyone in the jury, who do you think would have the best chance of winning this game if they made finals
and why?

3. Who was your number 1 ally in this game? Would you have actually taken me to the finals like you said?

4. Give me 5 reasons why Canada is better than the USA. ( You can give me more reasons if you want )

5. who is your all time favorite survivor contestant and why?

Questions for Gela

1. How important is being honest in imdb games? On a scale from 1-10 how honest did you play this game?

2. What vote in this game was the hardest for you to cast and why?

3. If you could pick anyone else to be in the finals with, who would it be and why?

4. Pick a character from Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones that you think you resemble the most and explain
why you chose them.

5. What is your favorite dog breed?

Questions for both

1. Go through the jury and pick an animal that would represent how each jury member played the game
and explain why you picked that animal for that certain person.

2. Post one word to describe each jury member.

3. Find a song title that reminds you of how you played the game, and explain why you chose it.

4. Chocolate or Vanilla?

5. Who wins in a fight a Lion or a Tuna fish?

Good luck <3

Oh hey I forgot to post this xoxo

by xsourxgumxrocksx (Fri Sep 7 2012 04:21:10) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Hello ladies! Congratulations on making the final two! This has been a crazy game from the beginning haha. From people surprisingly joining this game from Haley quitting and stepping in as cohost to you two making finals, this has had its ups and downs. I'm not bitter towards any of you two in the slightest ^___^

Kathy, you and I worked together in this game after us two not having the brightest history. In the last two SIMDb games, I called you BENediction and worked in voting you out twice. In this one, we did the best we could without bumping heads and I feel like even though we didn't succeed in getting further as a duo, we still made HUUUUGE progress (more than the first man on the moon). In the end, you had to do what you had to do to keep yourself in a good position and I respect your final decision.

Angie, how ironic that we did not talk until the day of my elimination. I never really had an opinion of you in games. We've played before and we were usually on different "sides", so to speak. And if we weren't on different sides, we usually had nothing to do with the other one's elimination. Basically, our paths don't cross often in games. I really started to notice you in BB22 when you were seen as this huge threat and taken out first ;___; I was like "who is this gurl, she's such a fighter xoxo" and so I felt some respect for you because you did make an attempt to step outside your comfort zone. Unfortunately that didn't transpire well into this game since we still didn't talk lol but communication is a two-way street and I hadn't approached you. Truth is, contrary to what people like Justin say, I tried to play a clean game. I didn't want my hands all over the place unless I had to. My original f2 was Max and then he quit before the game started. Then it was kyogre123 and he went first. Then Haley and she quit <3 Then I tried Kathy and then I left ^_^ I barely spoke to anyone else about game. I figured Mark and I would clash but I did reach out to him. Cindy and I just worked together naturally (still have no idea why xoxo). I honestly thought either Dan or Justin would be going premerge, Dan because he didn't seem to care about the game and Justin because I thought he was in the minority which is apparently false. I didn't even talk to Spooky until right before merge <3

Long story short, it just never came around. I have a feeling you were going for the same thing of not overdoing the social game like some people take pride in. I've somewhat overgrown that since it's really sloppy. Had I made finals, I'm sure you wouldn't have held it against me either since we had a similar approach, albeit yours is obviously more successful.

My questions
For Kathy:

1. I already knew Haley and yourself were probably f2 since early on when she told me she was aligned with you and I was like "um, lets make an f4 with you/Kathy since you 2 are f2 and I'll find someone to be my partner" and she's like "yea kk but Kathy is NOT my f2" or something along those lines. I don't remember what was said exactly, but it was just glaringly obvious which is why I still pushed for it. Had we actually pulled something like that off, would you have honored that deal or would you have tried getting a fifth wheel with you and try making a move at f5? Be honest if possible.

2. After I offered you a f2, I felt like we were pretty close, especially since before then we hadn't spoken much game. I think we had an understanding that we were working together since Haley was our link and when she quit, that put us down in numbers. Explain how you managed to cover your bases.

For Angie:

1. ;___; @ us never talking until the end. I mentioned how we had a similar approach to this game and you might actually be rolling your eyes at that <3 In your words, explain to myself and the jury how you and I had parallel gameplay and what you did differently to achieve the success you reached. If you think there's no parallelism at all, say so ^_^

2. During the round of my elimination, I actually didn't want to target you. I tried to find someone that would have the greatest chance of me staying, with said person being you. I knew Justin was immune and Dan was in good terms with everyone. That left only yourself and Mark, but I spoke with Mark so I felt like it would be too early to backstab him and I might be able to get his vote whereas you wanted me gone. Explain how/why my name came up because everyone kept telling me they would vote me since the majority was voting that way, but it frustrated me when like five people told me that and no one would admit to coming with it. I'm not blaming you but I'm guessing you spoke to me the least and probably suggested me? If not, correct me.

To both:
3. I know that friendships and games shouldn't mix and they inevitably do. That's just how online games work. Some people figured you two would f2 and even if you may not have originally intended to do so, it still happened <3 Explain how this came to be, if it were intentional/coincidental. If this is explained elsewhere, just redirect me ^_^

4. And of course, I must ask a few stupid non-game related questions <3 Look, I'll even put it in "fun" colors. If you had to remove the fur off of a kitten, would you pluck it or wax it, and why?

5. That was annoying to do so I'll resort to normal plain black. Compare each juror to a type of cereal, with a brief explanation on why you chose what you chose. Try to not repeat but if it happens, it happens.

So those are my questions. I guess people were expecting me to be bitter but this f2 isn't too bad <3 Kafthy, don't expect my vote because we were aligned. However, you have the advantage of me knowing your game better. Maybe? =] VaheenaQueefna <3 Angie, don't think my vote is locked. I respect your game too but I just need to know more of what happened in that head of yours xoxo.

Shoutouts to jury:

Dan: I know I left some harsh words for you but I've gotten over it since. I placed a ton of blame on you, but I still don't get your game at all. You still tried to distance yourself from this game early on so I didn't think you cared but apparently you did. Whateva, this will eventually be swept under the rug <3

Mark: I was annoyed that you wasted my time by telling me you'd keep me yet you go campaign against me. So fetch. But no, to tell you the truth, I wasnt laughing at you when you were eliminated. It sucks to be so close and then the wool is pulled over your eyes.

Justin: lol. Apparently we're enemies according to you? I've already said what I've had to said and it's gonna be awk talking to you now xoxo. Game aside, you're a sound individual and I wish you the best of luck in real life. I don't really plan on talking to you afterwards but hey, you didn't need this before <3

Tara: Thanks for "taking a stand" with me xoxo. I'll appreciate it always. I know that you knew I was going and risked your own game to vote with me. Means a ton and I think you're super awesome for that <3

Garrett: AMG <33333 Thanks for keeping me updated on like everything that went on in this game and being the first to let me know I was going. I really wanted to try making it work but we just never had it </3 I think I spoke to you more than I spoke to all of my f2s combined and we weren't even f2 ^_^

Jimmy: Sucks to have voted you out but I did try to see what I could do. The numbers weren't there at all and I did my best to keep you and Justin in the game. But you two are both stubborn haha. Plus you voted out Robbie early on when he was most likely gonna be indebted to you for not eliminating him.

Haley/Javi: You two did awesome. Javi, I knew you'd be a fun host from the get-go. The Gauntlet<3<3 I'm glad you showed it to everyone here xoxo. Haley, boo @ you quitting haha. But seriously, it was nice chatting with you =] Our little gears start turning but it's always fun talking game with you.

Matt: Cold War Part Deaux? No one is going to join any of your future games since you have a knack for abandoning the ones you host. You let the cohost and the players down just because you wouldn't admit to your faults. No pec pops for you, no sir.

SKILTLES

by LadyJ47 (Fri Sep 7 2012 05:25:10) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Congratulations final 2!!!

Lmao, John you are the worst person to align with in games

Maybe for you. Actually, I think he is one of the best people to align with in games. Also, he plays to win which is something I've always admired about him. He lays low but he is always strategizing and his his head is in the game as soon as he gets online.

xx

by Alrmw28 (Fri Sep 7 2012 07:42:06) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Those are all great questions <3333. I have to work a later shift today so I will try to answer when my boss leaves or when I get home later this evening. Dont hate for me taking a bit since no one asked just one question.

Kiki Lee Ming

Back to top Go down
https://imdblocker.forumotion.com
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 4)   Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 4) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:05 pm

by Mikey_Elite (Fri Sep 7 2012 10:14:01) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/1145666_o.gif

such a HAWT F2.

Oh Mr. Wolf you're so big and bad. There's no need to huff and puff...I'll let you in

by StraightLoonie (Fri Sep 7 2012 11:30:49) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Ive never seen him lay low in games since ive been around. It doesn't really matter to be honest, he has his opinion about me, and i have my opinion about him. John i asked you if we were enemies now, i didnt say you and i are enemies, im sorry you get so mad over games where you cry yourself to sleep at night hang in there bro.

by A-Supreme (Fri Sep 7 2012 11:31:19)

Justin, drinks are on me. We can celebrate our defeat.

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Fri Sep 7 2012 12:42:41) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Answer to Justin’s Questions:

1. How important is being honest in imdb games? On a scale from 1-10 how honest did you play this game?

After being here for so long playing it has become more difficult for me to play dishonest, dirty games and I kind of grew to respect a more honest game more so I morphed into a more honest player. I know its impossible to be virtually honest in these games, but I definitely do whatever I can to stay true to those I’m closest to in games and avoid backstabbing as much as possible.

For this game, I feel I played pretty honest and would give myself an 7.5/10. Clearly I lied to Mark concerning two of the votes, I wasn’t fully honest with Spooky as to why he was being voted out, and I was pseudo dishonest with you but I’ll address that in the next question.

2. What vote in this game was the hardest for you to cast and why?

The vote that was the absolute hardest happened while we were in tribes. When we lost the last tribe immunity challenge, I had a difficult time voting out you and Mark (I almost wanted to just vote myself lol). I know you/I cleared the air then and we had solidified our alliance but I wasn’t ready to vote out Mark because he has been with Dan/I since the beginning and I felt more bonded to him than I did you at that point, so I just could not bring myself to vote him out. After long discussions with Dan and sleeping on it, I ultimately voted you out to cause a tie and then I was hoping you two could just fight it out and hoped you would understand if you stayed.

I knew at some point I had to vote out Mark for our alliance and I was willing to do that then, but so early in the game when we barely spoke and I mainly talked to Mark, I just didn’t feel right voting him out and felt a smidgen less worse voting you out at that point.=/

3. If you could pick anyone else to be in the finals with, who would it be and why?
It would be Dan because other than Kathy, we were working together from the start and the fact that we were the only actives (along with Mark) constantly trying to fight for immunity on a mostly inactive tribe really bonded us. I think this is the closest we ever got in a game and it would have been really cool if a guy who played in SIMDb1 and a gal who started out in SIMDb 2 to make the finals.

4. Pick a character from Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones that you think you resemble the most and explain why you chose them.
(I’m assuming you mean me as a person and not me in the game?)
V_V this is the hardest question ever, you know I don’t remember all the characters on GoT V_V

Well for Breaking Bad, I’d like to say I’m Walt because he is a chemist and I just graduated with my chem degree, but I’m no where close to being as dark as he is O_O. With that said, I would say I most closely resemble Skylar because her main priority has been to protect her children and those she loves and she has no problem going into bitch mode when need be.

It may not show on here because I’m kind of a bitch most of the time, but I really do whatever I can for those I really care for and will go above and beyond to make sure they are happy/feeling better. If I have to act like a complete ass to do so, then I will or just give them straight up and honest advice to help them get over their hurdles. Although we obviously don’t see Skylar do this on the show, it’s clear she has a pretty big heart (when it comes to her kids) and I have one too.

The moments we have seen her go into bitch mode it was either because she was being wronged by someone or being protective of her kids and I think I’ve shown I can do this several times on here .

Game of Thrones is a lot harder because I have a hard time keeping up with all of the characters lol. I guess I have to go with Catelyn Stark since from what I remember she doesn’t do things for ulterior motives and all of her actions were done to protect her children/family/house. I’m not one of those people who is strategic for the hell of it, if I’m in a game then clearly I am but in life I’m rather carefree and will go into protective mode if need be. Okay this answer was lame, I’m sorry this is a tough show for me to really follow and understand everything happening lmao v-v

5. What is your favorite dog breed?
I honestly don’t really have a favorite, before we got Molly I preferred Pit Bulls, Labs, Corgis and Shibas but now I reallllllly prefer Poodles<3<3<3

I truthfully like any dog breed though, just as long as its not one of those super small useless dogs. Oh and I loathe chihuahuas, they are the devils dog lol.

6. Go through the jury and pick an animal that would represent how each jury member played the game and explain why you picked that animal for that certain person.

CaptainJimmy-Shark because captains make me think of pirate ships, which then makes me think of how people were most likely eaten by sharks when they were forced to walk the plank. Plus sharks are a force to deal with in water and Jimmy showed me that he is a huge force when it comes to challenges

sourgum-This is tough because he/I never talked in the game until after he was voted out. Maybe I would give him a fierce cat because although cats are fairly independent creatures, they are fairly loyal and he also has some pretty sharp claws so to say lol.
(Okay, I know this one was super lame, I’m sorry…forgive me X_X)

Spooky-Hippo because he was basically laying low the entire game until he realized he was in trouble and tried to attack to prevent his elimination.

Tara-Since I don’t really know how Tara played, I’m going to say she is any kind of puppy dog because puppies are adorable and sweet which basically describes the type of person Tara is

Justin-Fainting goat because they are easy going and fun, which are two traits I’ve found you to have in this game. You however, froze up during one of the more important votes causing you to get eliminated. =p

Mark-I would describe Mark as a beaver because like his gameplay, they are very hardworking and loyal to their own.

Dan-Llama (hehe) because they are very friendly, approachable pleasant and social animals, which is exactly how Dan was during this game. He played very social and is extremely easy to talk to and approach.

7. Post one word to describe each jury member.
Captain-coxson (I always think of pirate things because of your name-it means person who in charge of the ship/crew)

SourDino-Fighter

Spooky-Fierce

Tara-Sweet

Justin-Quick

Mark-Resiliant

Dan-Loyal

8. Find a song title that reminds you of how you played the game, and explain why you chose it.
This was super hard but I chose Artic Monkeys-Fluorescent Adolescent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD_ykv1wbh0

I chose this song because I always understood it as showing how a girl evolved from being a party animal to a more mature person, which I think holds true to how I evolved to playing these games. I went from backstabbing to no avail and playing a game where I’m mainly honest and try to keep people’s feelings in mind. I don’t know, this song may not hold true to that but eh it kind of does?

9. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Uhhhhhh Chocolate (but vanilla for coffee<3)

Well if a lion is fighting against a Tuna, obviously he is out of his habitat and will lose that battle 9 times out of 10. The tuna will probably then develop a system to aggressively attack that lion’s pride since they now have a taste of lion blood.
<3

I'm working on Dan's and John's now

by CaptainJimmy18 (Fri Sep 7 2012 12:59:05) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Congrats on making final 2. I gotta be honest I'm not sure how you guys got to the end. When I saw that I was working late for the foreseeable future, I knew I was done in this game so I went out kind of like a bitch, I also kind of stopped following it which I don't like to do especially if I'm a juror. Funny enough, I didn't even have an alliance in this game which is so lol and when I was voted out my 'friends' couldn't even give me pity votes which is amusing. To this day I have no idea who that other person was to vote to keep me. If it was one of you feel free to tell me and you might just get my vote the easy way lol. Anywho I want you both to pick a Survivor player and a Big Brother player that you feel best exemplifies me in games. Don't just use this game, take my whole career into consideration so to speak. If you are not familiar with me, ask around. Now you might be saying to yourself "but Jimothy, this proves nothing about this game, it just seems like you want us to stroke your already over sized IMDB ego." My reply to that is, that's exactly what I want you to do. I'm weird like that.

by dude-421 (Fri Sep 7 2012 13:31:23) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Angie is more like Joffery imo

by EricFat (Fri Sep 7 2012 13:33:59) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

andrew are you a juror if so ask them how they would fight joy behar and if they think they'd win

by dude-421 (Fri Sep 7 2012 13:37:53) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

no im not a juror but i can ask them if you want

by Alrmw28 (Fri Sep 7 2012 14:00:23) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Jimmy/Loonie

I don't watch Survivor and I know very little about the players. Could I use 2 BB players for Jimmy and 1 BB player for Loonie or would that hinder my chances at your vote?

Kiki Lee Ming

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Fri Sep 7 2012 14:08:40) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

That is the meanest comparison ever Andrew

by CaptainJimmy18 (Fri Sep 7 2012 14:35:16) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Fair enough

Mark arrives

by homecomingguardking (Fri Sep 7 2012 14:40:54) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Fri Sep 7 2012 14:46:24

Okay, so I finally cooled off after being denied a shot of actually trying to make a case for myself, but before I ask my questions, like Dino, I too will give a shoutout, but to everyone in the game.

Henry: A shame that you wanted to leave on the first night. Had that not been the case, I would have tried to get us to go after Daniel that night.

Robbie: Sucks that you went early, but I'm not sure how invested you really were in the game.

Nicole: I really did want to align with you in the game, and even after you left, we would still talk about who I thought was going. However, Dan and Angie didn't trust you and were deadset on targetting you, so I had no choice but to vote you out. Sad Maybe in the future we may have a better situation for us.

Daniel: I didn't really know you and you were never there to help out, so I actually wanted you out the first night.

Arik: It was either you or me that round, but hopefully we may be able to work things out in the future.

JB: It kinda sucked the way you left, and judging by things, you would have made merge had it not been for Haley's perfect score and the fact that you voted with Arik when he left.

Haley: You were better-suited as a host. Sorry, but your prowess while in the game also made me want to rip you apart in this game.

Jimmy: We talked only the night Arik left, but I kinda didn't trust the "I only received one PM before the swap" card as that sounded too good to be true.

Dino: Your vote-out, even though I supposedly campaigned against you, was actually initiated by Dan. Otherwise, I would have tried buying you another Tribal by taking Tara out as we did talk.

Spooky: The night Dino left, you really woke me up with your PM, and even though I put myself in hot water for listening, you really had me thinking about my endgame, so thank you for that.

Tara: Sorry, but nobody trusted you after it was found out that you voted to keep Jimmy, so I actually wanted you gone at the Final 8, no offense.

Justin: If only you voted in the Final 5... Anyway, it was cool of you to keep me the night Arik left. It made me realize that later down the road that you could be an important ally.

Dan: I'm sorry for lashing out at you and Angie right before I left. After having been denied a spot in the finale in Work of Art, Isla Nublar, and Idol Fever, I really started to grow tired of falling short, so that's why I made that backlash.

Angie: While I am sorry for lashing out, I felt as if you could have been honest with me the night I left. That was the difference-maker when I cast my jury vote in Isla Nublar for Neil over Moochie. Well... that and the fact that Mooch's Opening Statement was like reading 100 pages of this thing that made me want to puke.

Kathy: While I was gunning for you to leave at many points, that was because I really wanted to test the loyalties of Dan and Angie, and that ended not being allowed. Thank you for being honest when I left though.

Okay, now that I went on my little brouhaha and probably stopped caring about where I stood in the game halfway between trying to be like Picasso and getting chase by a T-Rex in some movie called Jurassic Park, let's get started with these questions, shall we?

Both questions are for you both:

1. Unlike another's questions, I want you to pick 2 players, pre-jury or jury, that you feel would have been the best people to be finalists if neither of you stood here facing the jury on the day of today.

2. Unlike another's questions, pick a song that describes everyone you in the game with, including the person you are standing with.

By the power invested in my fist, I clobber you!

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Fri Sep 7 2012 15:01:27) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Fri Sep 7 2012 23:11:58

Answers to Sour’s Questions:

I really started to notice you in BB22 when you were seen as this huge threat and taken out first ;___; I was like "who is this gurl, she's such a fighter xoxo"

V_V I’m a little offended considering I have the title “Queen of BB” =p
lol @ that game, such a huge compliment I was seen as a mega threat<3

1. ;___; @ us never talking until the end. I mentioned how we had a similar approach to this game and you might actually be rolling your eyes at that <3 In your words, explain to myself and the jury how you and I had parallel gameplay and what you did differently to achieve the success you reached. If you think there's no parallelism at all, say so ^_^
You definitely summed up what I was doing in the beginning of your post; I was trying not to overdue everything. Sometimes when you become overly social with another person in a game who you aren’t aligned with, you risk making your allies paranoid and when it comes time to vote that person out they feel betrayed. To avoid that, I just simply stuck with my alliance, I knew we had the numbers and power throughout the game, so I didn’t think it was very necessary to ruin what I had. This is what I did differently than you, I manged to help create a strong alliance and get numbers on my side to keep me safe throughout the game. The fact that you were really trying hard to stay safe was admirable.

Overall, I know that it is often portrayed as having a bad social game when you don’t talk to everyone in the cast, but I just find it difficult in online games to do so and causes unnecessary confusion. I appreciate that you understand what I was doing, hopefully we can make more of an effort to cross-paths in a future game because I never really know why we tend to avoid one another in games, its so weird how that works out with some people on here haha.

2. During the round of my elimination, I actually didn't want to target you. I tried to find someone that would have the greatest chance of me staying, with said person being you. I knew Justin was immune and Dan was in good terms with everyone. That left only yourself and Mark, but I spoke with Mark so I felt like it would be too early to backstab him and I might be able to get his vote whereas you wanted me gone. Explain how/why my name came up because everyone kept telling me they would vote me since the majority was voting that way, but it frustrated me when like five people told me that and no one would admit to coming with it. I'm not blaming you but I'm guessing you spoke to me the least and probably suggested me? If not, correct me.
What happened was, at that time I wanted my F6 to consist of Spooky/Mark/Justin/Dan/Me/Kathy because I knew I could easily slide to F3, so that meant you/Jimmy/Tara needed to go. I decided that Jimmy was leaving the first round, because I figured he was a huge challenge threat and it wasn’t something I wanted to deal with later. My allies later informed me that they wanted you to go before Jimmy because they saw you as being more dangerous, the word snake may have been used to describe you but I don’t fully remember. Personally for me, I viewed Jimmy more of a threat than you and you more of a threat than Cindy (as did my other allies).

To go off on a tiny tangent from your question, as you were scrambling, Spooky realized that he wasn’t at the top of mine/Dan’s totem pole (thankfully he had voted before he realized this) and tried to organize an alliance against us, causing him to be voted out next.

3. I know that friendships and games shouldn't mix and they inevitably do. That's just how online games work. Some people figured you two would f2 and even if you may not have originally intended to do so, it still happened <3 Explain how this came to be, if it were intentional/coincidental. If this is explained elsewhere, just redirect me ^_^

In the beginning, I did not want to play this game at all but Kathy (and Daniel) pressured me to play and Kathy reassured me everything would be fine, so I did and I hoped maybe this would be the time we make F2 together. We ended up being on separate tribes and she formed a ‘F2’ with Justin and I grew very close with Dan. I think we all came together because Dan/Justin had something going and Kathy forced herself on Dan. Justin/I cleared the air (he was afraid to talk to me=p haha) and we created our foursome. Then to jump over a few rounds, Justin forgot to vote Kathy out at F5 and here we are lol.

The f4 we ended up getting instead of supposed to have, ended up working out extremely well for me because it guaranteed me F2 no matter what.

4. And of course, I must ask a few stupid non-game related questions <3 Look, I'll even put it in "fun" colors. If you had to remove the fur off of a kitten, would you pluck it or wax it, and why?
I actually had to do this in 10th grade when I took Anatomy & Physiology , but we shaved our cat. I will go with waxing since it will be easier to do instead of plucking, goodness that could take forever O_O

5. That was annoying to do so I'll resort to normal plain black. Compare each juror to a type of cereal, with a brief explanation on why you chose what you chose. Try to not repeat but if it happens, it happens.
CaptainJimmy-I don’t think I need to go into much detail because for obvious reasons he is Captain Crunch lol<3

You-Froot Loops because although we don’t know each other that well you seem fun and colorful like the cereal

Spooky-Rice crispies because like his personality, they snap, crackle and POP

Tara-Special K Vanilla & Almond-This is probably the sweetest cereal I have ever eaten and she is like the sweetest person on these boards

Justin-Cookie crisp because he kind of reminds me of the bandits in the commercials for some reason and he keeps saying he is lit which to me means high and from what I understand people who are high get the munchies and cookies are a good snack<3 haha

Mark-Total. I just figured that since he is a lifeguard he leads a healthy lifestyle and total is one of the more healthy cereals out there.

Dan- After you told me the story of you chasing flies in a barn with fly spray, I’m assigning you corn flakes. The corn flakes boxes have an image of a rooster and ever since hearing that story I’ve pictured you owning one. lol

--
I'll work on the rest throughout the day.

Jimmy I also don't really watch survivor, I'll still try to come up with a survivor contestant but if I can't I hope you don't mind if I use a BB player instead.

by Alrmw28 (Fri Sep 7 2012 15:24:24) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

What a slut saying I forced myself on Dan. '33333

I'm pretty sure it kind of just happened cuz of Haley telling me we had an F4 with Dan adn Dino and me going to him to ask what was up, him telling me this F4 din't exist and so on.

Also I just wanna make sure Dino knows when you say your allies wanted him out that it doesnt include me cuz the vote he left I asked you if there was any way we could keep him and stuffffff.

Kiki Lee Ming

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Fri Sep 7 2012 15:33:32) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Fri Sep 7 2012 15:40:55

Oh ya I forgot about that, but ya I should have clarified that it was mainly Dan/Justin who wanted him gone over Jimmy.

The round you left, Kathy was going to throw her vote, however since you were targeting me, she did not. At jury Kathy wanted to make a move and team with Dino and someone else (I think Tara), but I did not think it was smart at all because I was in a really good position in the game and I didn't think it was necessary.

by Alrmw28 (Fri Sep 7 2012 15:44:07) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Ill forgive you maybe put it on your X-mas list and maybe Santa CLause will think about it.

Its funny cuz we played such different games and we still ended up toguether. IT WAS FAITH.

Im almost done work so Ill start answering soon.

Kiki Lee Ming

by Iraheto (Fri Sep 7 2012 16:17:58) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Thank you Kathy, John and Angie for those comments. It truly does warm my heart you guys think of me like that. Hosting this game gave me a new perception of each and every one of you and some changed for the better. Thank yous to all of yous.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/1578300_o.gif

by dude-421 (Fri Sep 7 2012 19:13:56) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

That is the meanest comparison ever Andrew

Kathy ANSWERS Dan

by Alrmw28 (Fri Sep 7 2012 19:23:04) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

1) What was the hardest aspect of this game for you personally? How did you overcome it in this game, enough so for the jury to reward you for it with their vote?

The social part was the hardest. I was on a winning tribe and I did pretty good with individual immunity so it all comes down to social. The problem was being too social. I know its almost necessary but can burn you hard in finals like these. People get hurt by your actions and vote against you based on feelings instead of for you based on actual gameplay. Fiend came to me and asked if I would host with him which I declined cuz I wanted to take a hosting break for now and promised if he did a BB game Id join. He did his thing and decided to go with a Survivor game and cuz I promised I still joined. Casting dint boom right away so to help him out I went and tried to get people to sign up. Its a problem when you recruit and your a player. All the players you recruit assume or are expecting you to be an ally of theirs and you pretty much have to promise them you have their backs as a selling feature to join. Right from pre game I had more allies then needed. I even thought up this plan to make an F2 deal with everyone as a strategy. How long can one maintain an F2 deal with the entire cast without getting caught? Sounded like a good idea cuz I like to mix my game up and play a different game every time. How I overcame this was by being vast with the rest. Every time I interacted with the other players I never made big deals with them and kept interaction to a minimum if possible. And the other part is pure luck. Somehow my F2's started dropping like flies and theres nothing I was even able to do about it. Either they quit, got voted out by others and there was no way to flip the votes or they turned on me first. So for a girl with 4 F2's and not betraying any of them I think I did good overcoming my hardship.

2) You both enjoyed this game. Explain to me how my voting for you to win this game would help complete this experience nicely for me as a player, who too enjoyed this game. Basically, how can I rest my head at night knowing that I can feel more satisfied at you winning over myself in this game?

Cuz your the type of person who enjoys seeing others you care about succeed. I think you will be able to sleep good no matter who you vote in this game cuz we both helped me this a fun game for you like you helped make it fun for us. I guess if Im to seperate myself from Angie with this answer I would say its for how when things were being done against you, I fought with you and maybe even for you. I had your back and even after you voted me out, I still gave you the chance to talk with me during the F4 vote and I picked to keep you. I think I respected you in this game and you can sleep easy at night knowing Kathy has your back. <3333

I also played an underdog game who fought hard to make it here and did so even against the odds. AND I'm proof reading and trying to avoid typos to show I care. hahahaa

3) Since this is a women's final two and those don't happen very often anymore, I would like you to pick a fictional or nonfictional female in the present or past whom you feel you can relate to most as a woman. Please give me a good-sized paragraph explaining how you're similar to your selected female figure.

Britney Spears obviously. I was thrown into the limelight at a young IMDb age and became a big shot on here really quickly. That fame turned sour early and I made a fool of myself more then once. Throughout everything I kept a fan following who support me with a shaved head or not. I came back stronger then ever and I kicked ass in every game Ive played since my comeback.

I live by the moto Gimme More Gimme More and sometimes I can be a little toxic. You know when I mess up I have no problems saying "Oops I did it again" from the bottom of my broken heart. I love rock and rock and I wanna go till the world ends. Hold it against me all you want, call my personality a circus, threaten to keep me on your radar but I will tell you 3 things. If you're a womanizer, if you seek Amy, if you think I'm a slave for you, I reply that your outrageous. You might want a piece of me so do somethin about it, break the ice first, cuz it's my perogative to stay stronger while facing adversity. If sometimes I drive you crazy remember I wasent born to make you happy. Its not me against Angie right now, it's me against the music and you jurors are the music. So with the Touch Of My Hand, open a PM and vote for me.

K seriously I do think I can relate to Britney Spears and she's someone all of you will know but my serious answer would be Pauline Marois. The bitch has nerves of steal and I think I do too. She is now the Premiere of my province, the first female elected and she's been through a long journey of controversy to get to the top. She almost got shot on Tuesday during her acceptance speech but she still stands proud and won't back down. I don't do politics but she made me proud to be a woman.

Here's a picture of her being escorted off the stage by her bodyguards after the shots were fired and then another picture of her assailant. You'll see why I'm posting this, I tweaked it a little.

https://2img.net/h/oi46.tinypic.com/35d693l.jpg

Kiki Lee Ming

Re: Kathy ANSWERS Dan

by Spooky33 (Fri Sep 7 2012 20:01:34) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I'm not asking questions or giving comments. GL bitches <3

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal.

Re: Kathy ANSWERS Dan

by Wishin_10 (Fri Sep 7 2012 20:24:21) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Nicole: I really did want to align with you in the game, and even after you left, we would still talk about who I thought was going. However, Dan and Angie didn't trust you and were deadset on targetting you, so I had no choice but to vote you out. Sad Maybe in the future we may have a better situation for us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lol, Aww thanks Mark, but honestly I knew with the way the tribes went I had no chance of staying very long. And yes some day we shall try it again! <3

Also good luck to the final 2!!! This was actually my only game I followed after I was voted out. Usually I don't care. lol But good luck Kathy and Angie!

Kathy ANSWERS Justin

by Alrmw28 (Fri Sep 7 2012 20:30:07) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Questions for Kathy

1. On a scale from 1-10, how well do you think you played this game and why?

This is gonna sound like a cocky slut but I believe I played a 9/10 game. I went through the entire game without lying or backstabbing much. I was doing good in challenges and here every night for them. I was well aligned, I was funny, I was humble and I was so goddam sexy I blinded you to the point where you couldn't even vote. When everyone thought I was done for I rose again and made finals. Go me. You can call me "The Dark Knight Rises" from now on k? Thanks!

2. Out of everyone in the jury, who do you think would have the best chance of winning this game if they made finals
and why?

I would suck up and say you but you were barely active in the pre merge and that could hurt you in finals. I would say Dan but he did make enough people mad somehow that it might work against him. I think the person who showed up the most, tried hard and stayed pretty loyal is Mark and he would probably have the votes to win.

3. Who was your number 1 ally in this game? Would you have actually taken me to the finals like you said?

I already said in the other answers that I had 4 final 2 deals. Haley, Justin, Angie were pre game and John was after Haley quit. Its hard to say no if someone asks but I seriously was happy sitting in finals with all 4 of you. I told Haley when we made the F2 that I doubt I could cast a vote against Angie, I pretend to be in danger on my tribe so Angie/Dan would throw challenge so I din't have to vote Haley out, I shifted target off Justin best I could when he was a target and I tried to save John when he was in danger. I did the best I could to not betray any of my F2's but realistically I knew you would take each other out eventually.

For me making F2 with you Justin, Haley and John was a way for me to fraternize with you all more and get to know you more. Making an F2 with Angie was to fulfil a gaming goal cuz after years of playing toguether its never happen. I cant even tell you who was my main ally cuz I was into all 4 of those alliances. Deep down emotionally weas probably more invested in Angie for the obvious reason but I know and can play without friendship being the focus.

4. Give me 5 reasons why Canada is better than the USA. ( You can give me more reasons if you want )

1- Is has you in it.
2- It has me in it.
3- It doesnt have Angie in it :p.
4- Hockey <33333
5- We have better musical talent in Canada
6- I feel like freedom is just a word used by politicians in the USA but its an actual way of life here in Canada.
7- Politics dont start taking up every TV station here till right before its time to vote. Also our politicians dont spend billions on campaigns and YAY I won parties and then wonder why we're broke.
8- Our national animal is a Beaver, come on how cool is that?
9- Canadians know about the world. We know Americans dont all live in Trailers, we know Indians dont all live in Teepees etc. I know from some talks Ive had with some Americans that they mainly learn about the USA and most think we *beep* live in Igloos. Not saying everyone thinks like that but it's alarming how many do. I can name you every province and every capital for the provinces but I can also name all States and the abbreviations.
10- We have poutine and apparently its a big deal that we have bagged milk. Tim Hortons <3333.

5. who is your all time favorite survivor contestant and why?

I dont watch Survivor sweet lumps but I do know a bit from mystery games and having to play Survivor players or seeing others. I did watch 1.5 seasons (Outback and I dont remember the other but it had Boston Rob). I'd say my favourite is BOSTON ROB. He's hot and I remember liking him. I played him in a mystery game and liked it.

Questions for both

1. Go through the jury and pick an animal that would represent how each jury member played the game
and explain why you picked that animal for that certain person.

Fourteenth Voted Out (Seventh Juror): A-Supreme: A Lion. He's king of the jungle, dominating male figure and a loyal ally to have in games and as a friend.
Thirteenth Voted Out (Sixth Juror): homecomingguardking: Honey Badger. Your very fearless and tenacious. Soon you will fit the Honey Badger dont care profile. I can feel your edging for a run in your gaming career where you wont care and you will just do whatever. I bet youll win then cuz your too loyal right now and you get burned.
Twelfth Voted Out (Fifth Juror): StraightLoonie: A beer drinking pig like in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK18D3bh7wc&feature=related. Its so cute. Let me ride you?
Eleventh Voted Out (Fourth Juror): XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX: This one is specific. A Collie (Dog). More specifically Lassie. Cindy is tame, loyal and will be there for you if you throw her a bone.
Tenth Voted Out (Third Juror): Spooky33: A dolphin. Very loyal, friendly, likes kisses and likes to play but he will slap you with his finn if you *beep* him over.
Ninth Voted Out (Second Juror): xsourxgumxrocksx: A chicken with nipples. hahahaha I kid. I would say a persian cat. Very classy looking sneaky bitch with claws. I could see him having 9 lives too and having a penchant for leather suits like Cat Woman.
Eighth Voted Out (First Juror): CaptainJimmy18: A Polarbear. He likes to be arround ice, he's white I think? and he's a strong beast. Can knock you on your ass with one swift paw movement but he can be lazy and just yawn while you walk by in your Eskimo suit.

2. Post one word to describe each jury member.

Fourteenth Voted Out (Seventh Juror): A-Supreme: Strong
Thirteenth Voted Out (Sixth Juror): homecomingguardking: Loyal
Twelfth Voted Out (Fifth Juror): StraightLoonie: Fun
Eleventh Voted Out (Fourth Juror): XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX: Classy
Tenth Voted Out (Third Juror): Spooky33: Friendly
Ninth Voted Out (Second Juror): xsourxgumxrocksx: Smart
Eighth Voted Out (First Juror): CaptainJimmy18: Powerful

3. Find a song title that reminds you of how you played the game, and explain why you chose it.

And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going by Jennifer Holliday. I said I wasent going and Im still here. Maybe I dint say those words out loud but I showed you all I'm an able little bitch.

4. Chocolate or Vanilla?

I do like vanilla but I LOVE CHOCOLATE. I bet my weight gain has to do with chocolate. I could literally swim in a pool of chocolate and lick myself like a cat after. I could probably have sex with a chocolate bar too. You never know :p.

The tuna can outswim the Lion and get away almost every time but sadly the Lion outsmarts the tuna just like a bear would. The tuna would probably swim up, jump and say Hi but the lion would eat it before the I in Hi.

Kiki Lee Ming

Re: Kathy ANSWERS Justin

by Alrmw28 (Fri Sep 7 2012 20:37:10) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

*beep* my life. I just skimmed Angies answers and just went up to look at her animals and realised we both said the same for Cindy and Sour. I'll think about it for a few minutes and come back with another animal for these 2.

Kiki Lee Ming

by Alrmw28 (Fri Sep 7 2012 20:53:15) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Eleventh Voted Out (Fourth Juror): XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX: A horse. She's a champion, very loyal to her people, has a nice fur, runs fast but gets scared of things and freaks out into the woods. hahaha <3333
Ninth Voted Out (Second Juror): xsourxgumxrocksx: Chimpanzee. Number 1 smartest animal, dark hair???? I hope hahaha, nice ass, likes to groom others, likes to play with themselves.

Kiki Lee Ming

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Fri Sep 7 2012 21:09:03) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

lmao how random

Back to top Go down
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 4)   Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 4) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:06 pm

Kathy ANSWERS John

by Alrmw28 (Fri Sep 7 2012 22:53:03) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

1. I already knew Haley and yourself were probably f2 since early on when she told me she was aligned with you and I was like "um, lets make an f4 with you/Kathy since you 2 are f2 and I'll find someone to be my partner" and she's like "yea kk but Kathy is NOT my f2" or something along those lines. I don't remember what was said exactly, but it was just glaringly obvious which is why I still pushed for it. Had we actually pulled something like that off, would you have honored that deal or would you have tried getting a fifth wheel with you and try making a move at f5? Be honest if possible.

Haley and I did have an F2. She told me we had an F4 with you and Dan, he denied it after me thinking it was legit for the first week of this game. Then she told me you told her about him being in our F4 and we went on an immunity streak and I barely talked to people in our tribe since we never went to TC after Robbie got voted out. I do want to take some credit for him leaving cuz both you and Haley voted JB out and I stayed pig headed about it and forced a tie. I don't know if you call this well aligned or a bad move, but I was sitting pretty with two alliances and knew one would fall/crumble eventually. I just dint know which one. Angie already mentioned it but I asked her to keep you so we could make a move arround F7-F6 but she dint accept and we dint have the numbers without her vote. I did protect you and Haley tho so please believe it. After Robbie left I was told it would be smart to get you and Haley out so I pretended I wasent safe on our tribe and same when we swapped and they threw some of those challenges.

I was willing to make the move cuz I had no ties to Mark, no finals deal with Dan, Cindy or Spooky.

2. After I offered you a f2, I felt like we were pretty close, especially since before then we hadn't spoken much game. I think we had an understanding that we were working together since Haley was our link and when she quit, that put us down in numbers. Explain how you managed to cover your bases.

Haley telling me about this F4 with Dan and him denying it actually got me and Dan talking. Me recruiting Justin and Angie to play also helped solidify early alliances with them. I dint have power over their vote but I had them watching my back even if it was against the wall. I genuinly feel bad I had this other side and these people keeping me safe too but I never coasted by. I was always there and always giving it my all. Lack of MSN usage does get hard but at the same time it helps me not get so invested that I hurt people, etc.

It was intentional pre game and then ended up being a fluke cuz we both made new friends and new allies we valued throughout the game. She was more on MSN then me and it worried me cuz Angie always gets paranoid Im not loyal and votes me out. It came close when I hosted my funeral and both Angie/Dan thought I was flipping things on them hahaha <3333 bless them. We were never on the same tribe till merge and I was just about out at F5 so it ended up totally coincidental (same goes for Mark sending faster at F4 and failing to answer one of the questions so I won immunity).

The option of cutting isnt available? I don't like cats much cuz Im allergic but what a sadistic question. Especially considering we both called you a cat. hahahaha. I would say wax it. Less time consuming and the cat only suffers once or twice depending on how many wax strips are needed. Plucking would take forever and the poor little kitty.

I better go check what Angie put cuz I dont wanna repeat.

Fourteenth Voted Out (Seventh Juror): A-Supreme: Reese's Puffs - Your just yummy goodness in my eyes.
Thirteenth Voted Out (Sixth Juror): homecomingguardking: Cheerios Yogurt Burst Strawberry - At first glance you look serious and healthy but you have another side thats bursting with Yogurt or in other words, you have more than one layer of goodness and you have a twist about you.
Twelfth Voted Out (Fifth Juror): StraightLoonie: Trix - You hop like a bunny, you're appealing to the eye and palet and we all know you turn Trix in your free time. Mmmhmmmm Yonge Street Hookah.
Eleventh Voted Out (Fourth Juror): XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX: Lucky Charms - Im pretty sure you're not Irish but you bring luck to everyone arround you simply cuz they are fortunate enough to have you in their lives. I also think Green would look good on it and you're a mix of healthy and sugary. Your my pot of Gold <333
Tenth Voted Out (Third Juror): Spooky33: Count Chocula - You appear scary with a name like Spooky but your actually sweet and chocolaty.
Ninth Voted Out (Second Juror): xsourxgumxrocksx: Crazy Cow - You're an old soul like these cereal only made in the late 70's. You come i different flavours depending on the day of the week. And lets face it, your a cow.

Crazy Cow was a breakfast cereal produced by General Mills during the 1970s. The cereal was somewhat of a novelty item in that it had an unusual trait. The round, multi-grain cereal pellets were coated with an excipient of a drink mix. When milk was added, it would dissolve the powdered coating, and the resultant mixture would resemble in sight, smell, and taste, a flavored milk. Crazy Cow came in two flavors, chocolate and strawberry.[1] As the box indicated, these were just flavors; no actual chocolate or strawberries were in the ingredients. The box always contained the disclaimer "artificially flavored" or "chocolate flavored".

The front of the Crazy Cow box usually had a large cartoon cow, smiling cheerfully. On the box for both strawberry and chocolate Crazy Cow, the cow was white with brown spots and was wearing a hat and a cow bell around his neck. The back of the box often included enticements in the form of images of promotional items included for "free" in the box. One promotional item was Star Wars Trading Cards.[2] These were highly collectible because they were a different variety than those sold in packs.

Eighth Voted Out (First Juror): CaptainJimmy18: Screw you Angie for taking Cap'n Crunch. Now Ill go with Honeycomb since I can picture you as a bee keeper. <3333

Kiki Lee Ming

Re: Kathy ANSWERS John

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Fri Sep 7 2012 23:09:11) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

You can say Captain Crunch Crunch Berries<3

by Alrmw28 (Fri Sep 7 2012 23:14:09) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

It crossed my mind but he would make a good bee keeper. I cant believe the hardest question was about cereal. hahahaha

Kiki Lee Ming

by Alrmw28 (Sat Sep 8 2012 09:32:01) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

It appears Angie was on Skype yesterday and stripping to her undies for two of the jurors. Its NOT ACCEPTABLE and I demand we review her file and disqualify her.

Kiki Lee Ming

Kathy ANSWERS Jimmy

by Alrmw28 (Sat Sep 8 2012 10:03:45) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Sat Sep 8 2012 10:04:41

Anywho I want you both to pick a Survivor player and a Big Brother player that you feel best exemplifies me in games. Don't just use this game, take my whole career into consideration so to speak. If you are not familiar with me, ask around. Now you might be saying to yourself "but Jimothy, this proves nothing about this game, it just seems like you want us to stroke your already over sized IMDB ego." My reply to that is, that's exactly what I want you to do. I'm weird like that.

Tough question Jimmybop. Since you gave me permission to use BB (Cuz if you make me use Survivor Ill just say Boston Rob to everything hahah) anyways, both will be BB players.

Frank BB14: Your dad is a wrestler just like his Im sure, you have such a great physique I can only assume. I dont know what you look like in your face area but from you playing Hades I gotta say you and Frank share similar hair too. About his game I think he's a fighter like you, often in the hot seat and getting himself out of it. I know you are a challenge whore when you're able to be active and we saw Frank win 6 challenges this season. You either loved Frank or you wanted him gone and I think you are that type of player as you rarely go unnoticed and playing coattail wouldnt be something possible for you. Continuing on Im sure you have a teddy bear too and Im sure you would look fabulous in a carrot suit. Like Frank and the next person I will be picking for you, you're the type of player that if you manage to make finals you are almost guaranteed to win provided the jury isn't super bitter.

Danielle Reyes: I would pick Janelle but then Id just repeat half of what I said for Frank and add that you probably have big puffed up lips and big boobies. I think you do share some qualities with Miss Danielle Reyes. Frank and Janelle are good at saving themselves and winning challenges but you alwso have a good strategic mind. You can wiggle yourself out of situations without a veto or HOH key arround your neck. You can be threatening without being a challenge whore and I think you can act sweet in peopels face and be a total cow in the DR.

I dont see a reply from Angie to your question so hopefully Im not blind and dint pick the same people.

Kiki Lee Ming

Kathy ANSWERS Mark

by Alrmw28 (Sat Sep 8 2012 10:25:54) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

1. Unlike another's questions, I want you to pick 2 players, pre-jury or jury, that you feel would have been the best people to be finalists if neither of you stood here facing the jury on the day of today.

I think it depends what you based this opinion on. There's a difference between who played well enough to deserve it opposed to who I want to see sitting there.

Want to see would be John/Dan F2
Best people based on game performance and heart towards this game would be Mark/Garret

I would love to throw some Justin in the mix but again it goes back to his pre merge performance. I dont expect him to drop real life for a game so I get his reaons but I have to be fair and pick people who were active and trying from day 1 to the day of their demise.

Dan played a really good game and I love him so I would love to be ona jury and giving him a hard time making him answer 15 questions about random nothings at all <33333. I feel bad for John cuz we were both in the same boat but I had another alliance and yes I think friendship and them knowing they could count on me helped me advance.

But on the flip side I saw a lot of heart poured into this game from Garret and Mark. Both were upset when they left and it really seemed like they had tried hard but just couldnt break through. If heart and will was all it took those 2 would be in the finals and I wouldnt be sad to see it happen.

2. Unlike another's questions, pick a song that describes everyone you in the game with, including the person you are standing with.

Oh my lanterns. K I will have to refflect on this part and answer in a short little while.

Kiki Lee Ming

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Sat Sep 8 2012 11:23:40) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Sat Sep 8 2012 20:53:40

Answer to Mark’s Questions:

Angie: While I am sorry for lashing out, I felt as if you could have been honest with me the night I left. That was the difference-maker when I cast my jury vote in Isla Nublar for Neil over Moochie. Well... that and the fact that Mooch's Opening Statement was like reading 100 pages of this thing that made me want to puke.

I am sorry I wasn’t upfront with you, I honestly though wasn’t sure how I would vote. Kathy really badly wanted to vote out Dan while I didn’t want that to happen. What was going through my head was that say You/Kathy vote Dan out and Me/Dan vote you out, then a tie would happen. I knew Dan wouldn’t survive the tie-breaker challenge and I would be left with you being pissed at me and risking the chances at me making the finals. So I just ended up waiting to find out how Kathy would vote to make my decision because as much as I did not want to vote Dan out, if Kathy voted him out I would have had to as well. I should have informed you the moment I knew, but I didn’t. Maybe I should have told you the night before I was stuck between voting you//Dan but I figured that could of ended badly for me. Regardless I should have told you where my head was at and I completely understand if you vote for Kathy to win for it.

There are several options for this question and I thought long and hard about it and came up with these two:

I could have really seen you in the finals and probably winning. You were stuck on an extremely inactive tribe that despite our fight rarely won immunity, managed to pull out an immunity win you probably didn’t realize you needed and make it all the way to F4. Us three (me/you/Dan) really had the odds stacked against us, how often does a tribe that was almost ‘pagonged’ (omg my first ever survivor reference) manage to get their remaining players to the F4? I’m sure that doesn’t happen too often.

I know this will really piss off the jury but I’m going with JayBee. I’ve seen him grow into an amazing player throughout the years and I knew he really would have brought it in this game.
Sorry other jury members V_V

Overall everyone at some point did something to deserve to be here, I think that would be a cool F2.

Kathy: The Pixies-Where Is My Mind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCD14IrOcIs
This is obvious right?<3

Dan: Reel Big Fish- F_ck Off Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WZNyxo1fgQ
I'm sure we all remember that round where Mr. Dan started a ton of trouble by using that phrase lmao

Mark: The Fray-How To Save A Life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF0zefuJ4Ys
I was going to pick YMCA since you work at one, but I opted to go with this song because you save lives! (I know this song isn't really about that)

Justin: Gorillaz-Sunshine In a Bag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNN9MnbhqKY
He is always talking about 'being lit', so what do you expect?

Tara: The Lion King-Hakuna Matata
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejEVczA8PLU
I don't really think I've ever seen you worry about anything, so this song fits you perfectly<3

Garrett: Ice Cube-Check Yo Self
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmHkPXZMlts
. Okay, I think we all have seen Spooky's angry side so to say and I think this song kind of really represents his personality perfectly.

John: Lily Allen-Everything's Just Wonderful
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDVq73Ql1Z0
I think almost any Lily Allen song (well except the ones where she is telling a guy that he has a small dck) perfectly matches your personality. To me you have always come across as bold and sarcastic and this is definitely one of Lily's more sarcastic songs out there.

Jimmy: Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl-Drink Up Me Hearties (movie theme song)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWPJrSSXtww
Okay I was going to pick yo ho but at the risk of that making you REALLY hate me, I went with the theme song instead because well lets be real, its amazing.

Haley: The Treble Tones-I Will Survivor (GLEE SONG Y'ALL<3)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOvSoEOFjbQ
I just always get the sense from you that you've survived and triumphed any obstacle in your path

JayBee: Christina Aguilera-Keeps Gettin Better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDXWxQx4j9E
This reminds me of you because of how much you've improved in games from when you were first here to now and you have really grown into a fighter

Arik: Katy Perry-Ur So Gay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWbLkXhGEmo
I'm not being mean or anything, I was perusing my iTunes library trying to find a song for you and this one just popped.

Daniel: Kim Zolciak-Tardy for the Party
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdbHUnlnzP8
He is a huge housewives fan like me and we really bonded over Kim Z awhile ago haha<3

Nicole: Regina Spektor-Love, You're A Whore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1gMyv3Qmzs&feature=fvwrel
lol please don't get offended, this is the first song that popped into my mind

Zuchini: Veggie Tales-Pants
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNob8sZu9zs
IDK The guy singing looks like a zuchini, although he maybe a cucumber

Kyogre: Beck-Loser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DnD9RBdkfE
I honestly had no idea, you basically quit this game *shrugs*

by Alrmw28 (Sat Sep 8 2012 11:29:33) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

What I got from that question is he wants us to pick a song that describes every player in this game including me and pre jurors.

Kiki Lee Ming

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Sat Sep 8 2012 11:53:59) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Answers to CaptainJimmy’s Question:

I always figured it was either Dino or Tara who voted with you that round.

Before I answer this, I need to say I’ve watched very few episodes of survivor, so my knowledge of those players is very limited. With that said, through talking to people and from observing you in this game, I’ve chosen the following two players:

Russell Hantz: This guy is one of the more larger than life characters that Survivor has managed to produce throughout the years, I mean I knew who this guy was during his original season and I didn’t watch it. You are a pretty big character yourself, I don’t pay much attention to games, but I know who you are, so you do a good job at giving yourself a presence. Furthermore, I noticed while we were in tribes you were a beast in challenges and I couldn’t help but feel that at times you held back for strategic reasons but this could have been just me. The final and main reason why I chose Russell for you was because you are claiming that you have an oversized ego on IMDb and through my research, you’ve been described as having a huge ego, which is the first adjective probably everyone will use to describe Russel.

James Rhine: He is probably my all-time favorite big brother player<3 More importantly I picked James because he was not only a good strategic and social player, he was a great competitor as well. He did whatever he could to remain in others good graces and to prove to them that he was loyal (i.e. swearing on the bible) and he ultimately did what he needed to do to get himself further even if it meant pissing people off. This may not be representative of you in this game but I feel he is a good representative of who you are as a player in general.

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Sat Sep 8 2012 11:54:45) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

A song each or just one song?O_O

by Alrmw28 (Sat Sep 8 2012 12:02:17) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

A song for each hahaha. Girl you and that obsession with fuglitos James Rhine :p. Read your PMs.

Kiki Lee Ming

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Sat Sep 8 2012 12:44:58) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

DONT HATE ON RHINE betch!

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Sat Sep 8 2012 12:58:38) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Sat Sep 8 2012 13:03:59

(wtf I swear I just posted this)

Answers to Dan’s Questions:

As boring as it sounds, to me the hardest part of the game for me was making decisions on some of the votes. I knew they had to be done but it really broke my heart to vote out JB, Justin (during the last tribal TC), Spooky, Justin again and Mark because I liked them so much and they all were given my word at one point or another and I have grown to take my word in games more seriously these days. Several of those votes, I was actually considered just voting myself because I just felt so terrible. Spooky was slightly easier because he tried to target me/Dan/Kathy but it was still rough and I felt super bad. I ended up not taking the pansy way out and voting out the necessary people. Other than having a hard time voting out people, I honestly didn’t find this game to be that difficult. I was really strict with how many people Saying that will probably hurt me when it comes to getting votes, but I think I did an excellent job at putting myself in a position where it would take some drastic to happen for me to be voted out. Dino tried extremely hard to get me voted out, but since I had so many people on my side, his attempts were futile, same with Spooky’s attempts to weaken my alliance with Dan/Kathy.

Well you know I have a shotty memory when it comes to past games, but I think this is the first time where we were actually 100000% loyal and honest with one another in a game (this is also the first time we played in a game together in an extremely long time too I believe) and I think me getting your vote would just be icing on the cake and complete that.

Until I was informed that Dan wanted someone who was well known, I was going to pick my Mom<3

This was a very difficult question for me just because I’m horrible at thinking off the top of my head and the last time I was asked this question I was in 10th grade .

Since you want us to pick someone to represent us as a person and not how we played the game, I am going to choose Mary Wollstoncraft (1759-1797). She isn’t very well known, but she is definitely a major woman throughout history. She wrote two novels, The Vindication of the Rights of Men and then later The Vindication of the Rights of Women (<-yes I actually read that book lol). The first book, she wrote to point out the faults in society including the treatment of poor and slave trade. In the second book, she argued how women deserved more freedoms from being able to get an education to being able to explore their sexuality. Her daughter ended up writing Frankenstein.
Clearly I’m not nearly as accomplished as her, but the fact that she fought hard to make it is something I can really relate too. Going to college was not an easy task for me because I was the first one in my family to go and we had a hard time figuring out how to pay. I almost wasn’t able to go to my dream school because the money just wasn’t there, or so we thought. I did strenuous research, applied to a ton of scholarships and managed to obtain enough money so that my parents could be able to afford to send me off. Even when I got there, money was still a major struggle, especially with my mom being laid off constantly and my dad being forced into retirement. Through my studies and ability to get any and every scholarship I could, I was able to become the first college grad in my family. This entire experience taught me that you can obtain whatever you want with hard work and perseverance. Whenever I meet someone who tells me they don’t know if they can go to college, I always tell them that what my H.S. basketball coach told me, where there is a will, there is a way.

Now, my story does not mirror Mary’s at all, but the fact that she fought for her rights during a time where everything was against her and I fought to go to and remain in school makes me feel we are a little similar in that aspect. Even now I'm still fighting to continue my dream of being a scientist, but ugh the job market</3

by Alrmw28 (Sat Sep 8 2012 13:27:58) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I WILL NOT STAND FOR YOUR INSUBORDINATION.

And go help make viagra for women happen Smile.

Kiki Lee Ming

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Sat Sep 8 2012 13:30:15) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

lol I'm more than positive there is already something like that out there for women

by Alrmw28 (Sat Sep 8 2012 13:46:27) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Istant orgasm cream then?

Kiki Lee Ming

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Sat Sep 8 2012 13:50:26) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I think

by Alrmw28 (Sat Sep 8 2012 13:50:45) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I forgot to tell you all about my dream last night. Theres huge storms since the middle of the night here to the point where the wind is taking down trees and Im sure a tornado is about to sweep me away any minute now. I think while sleeping I could hear the thunder and wind but dint wake up for a while. Instead I dreamt we were on a real Survivor island type thing and there was a real storm brewing while me and Angie did our questions.

I dont know what the hell we talked about but for some reason I went on this speech about how great friends we are and how in all these years we only had one fight and the fight was cuz she dint reply quick enough for my liking <33333.

Very odd and pointless dream btu funny now when I think about it. Me and John hugged in the dream too and I know Haley was there and had really bushy hair with twigs in it hahahaha. Jimmy stood in the corner and just glared without ever speaking and Spooky/Cindy threw bunched up paper balls at each other at some point and the host was Julie Chen and she got mad.

Kiki Lee Ming

by SuperVixenXo (Sat Sep 8 2012 16:00:54) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

It appears Angie was on Skype yesterday and stripping to her undies for two of the jurors. Its NOT ACCEPTABLE and I demand we review her file and disqualify her.

This is true. I told her not to but, she wasn't having that.

Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid. - John Wayne

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Sat Sep 8 2012 16:53:34) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

lol you gotta do what you gotta do

Ohmy

by Iraheto (Sat Sep 8 2012 17:10:15) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

That's champion talk.

Anyways, I'm still waiting for Tara to post her questions.

Re: Ohmy

by Alrmw28 (Sat Sep 8 2012 18:53:34) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

And I just called you a fair host. Anyone wanna see me shake my thing on Skype for a vote just hollah.

The biggest upset so far for me in this jury process is Spooky's promise to be bitter.

Kiki Lee Ming

by Spooky33 (Sat Sep 8 2012 19:42:24) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

The biggest upset so far for me in this jury process is Spooky's promise to be bitter.

Right? I've gotten over it and I'm disappointed in myself tbh

by Alrmw28 (Sat Sep 8 2012 19:48:33) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I like your sass matches. Give it to us Spookay.

*Bends over and waits for it*

Kiki Lee Ming

by Alrmw28 (Sat Sep 8 2012 20:54:21) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I Will Survivor is a song?

Kiki Lee Ming

Back to top Go down
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 4)   Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 4) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:09 pm

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Sat Sep 8 2012 21:05:23) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

its a glee mash up

by Alrmw28 (Sat Sep 8 2012 21:10:41) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

K. -________- I have my eye on you. Ill make sure you dont lie to these poor innocent and sweet jurors.

Kiki Lee Ming

Cindy

by XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX (Sun Sep 9 2012 10:11:36) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Hey you two congrats. I think this gameI wasn't sure who was wh who and I knew some who would enbd up together, but the final is well deserved so good job Angie and Kathy.

Questions:

1. Was there any moves you wanted to do but thought it was not the right time to do so?

2. Rank the jury in order of trust in the game and rank them, on how you thought, they played.

Good luck again.

How I've been waiting for this
Lala lalalalalala lalalalala love.

Re: Cindy

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 9 2012 12:07:07) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I will start working on the songs and then Cindy's questions.

Kiki Lee Ming

by homecomingguardking (Sun Sep 9 2012 12:40:35) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Meanwhile, I am enjoying my team wailing on the Kansas City Chiefs. Smile

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Sun Sep 9 2012 13:59:32) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Sun Sep 9 2012 20:22:08

Answer's To Cindy's Questions:

1. Was there any moves you wanted to do but thought it was not the right time to do so?
Honestly, there were no moves I wanted to make because I managed to get myself in a good position early in the game, so I didn't want to risk ruining that. Kathy approached me with making a big move at merge but I just told her maybe not right now because I did not want to vote out someone who would never vote me out until I had to.

I was however really looking forward to going toe-to-toe with Haley at merge but alas she quit=(

2. Rank the jury in order of trust in the game and rank them, on how you thought, they played.

Trust:
Dan
*Mark
*Justin
Spooky
Tara
Dino
Jimmy

*Those two are super close, Mark outranks Justin a smidge just because we've talked since the beginning of the game

Gameplay:
Dan: I think this is obvious he played a great social game, didn't overalign with everyone in the game and was beyond honest
Mark He had a ton of heart in this game and was extremely loyal
Justin: If he were more present pre-merge then he'd be above Mark
Dino:He really fought when he was being voted out and I was actually really concerned people would join him because he was making an excellent argument as to why I should leave.
Spooky: Not really around premerge (and I understand why) but the moment he realized he wasn't that high on mine and Dan's totem pole he got to work
Jimmy: Despite seeing how beastly you were in challenges, I didn't really get to see your game since you were first booted=/
Tara: We just didn't talk the entire game, I had an idea what you were doing because I know you were talking to Kathy/Dan but ya....=/

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 9 2012 14:54:35) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Sun Sep 9 2012 14:55:02

Angie (HOWdoesITfeeeeel): Wind beneath my wings Bette Midler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8Bjbc56bJE
- You're the wind beneath my wings <3333 and a great friend.

Fourteenth Voted Out (Seventh Juror): A-Supreme: vitamin C - graduation (friends forever)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HDM3eYp4KQ
- No matter if people move on and only come back here and there you're always a good friend and we will be friends forever.

Thirteenth Voted Out (Sixth Juror): homecomingguardking: Eye of the tiger - Survivor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEjgPh4SEmU
- No matter how many times you don't succeed, you get back up and try again with more power. Another song that went well for you was
Aaliyah - Try Again Lyrics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjnbozivsEo
Both convey the same kind of message about the type of person you are. You don't give up. <333

Twelfth Voted Out (Fifth Juror): StraightLoonie: Young, Wild & Free Lyrics - Wiz Khalifa feat. Snoop Dogg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjpuU1Yk5Z8
- I don't really have to explain it. You're young, free, and Canadian.. Enjoy life and don't care who sees.

Eleventh Voted Out (Fourth Juror): XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX: You are so beautiful by Joe Cocker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqMcvVobdb0
- I can't say we really know your outside but you are so beautiful inside <33333

Tenth Voted Out (Third Juror): Spooky33: Gwen Stefani - Hollaback girl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1C-wJPKiew
You're my Hollaback Girl. Like Angie said you dont take no *beep* and you tell it like it is. I also love how loyal you are to your friends. It ends up being your downfall in games. Next time Hollaback at them.

Ninth Voted Out (Second Juror): xsourxgumxrocksx: Fefe Dobson - Didn't See You Coming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPgGHjNiXHE
- I love this song so much. But you're a sneaky little mister in games so this fits well.

Eighth Voted Out (First Juror): CaptainJimmy18: Foreigner - Cold as Ice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_1XdSqBQUg
- I can't get the word ice out of my head with you hahaha. But you are very straight to business.

Seventh Voted Out: LadyJ47 (quit): I Hate YOU Then I Love YOU - Celine Dion & Luciano Pavarotti
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv4MoQ4Eya4
- This song represents our relationship.

Sixth Voted Out: JB_is_awesome: Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w7OgIMMRc4
- Your such a sweet kid.

Fifth Voted Out: Arik2745: Garbage - Shut Your Mouth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtYPJwsu1tc
- You tell them Arik <333

Fourth Voted Out: DanielB184: Travie McCoy feat. Bruno Mars - "Billionaire"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVxT_c5S5xg
- You ballin pimp daddy.

Third Voted Out: Wishin_10: Theory of a Deadman- Gentleman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGlodRik-8k
- You always go for losers who hurt you and you seem to accept the bad treatment and go back to it.

Second Voted Out: Z_uchini_Man: Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PivWY9wn5ps
- I feel like you have the best intentions most of the time but you get lost in wanting to belong so much and feeling like the man staring back at you in the mirror isn't enough??? Maybe I'm wrong but its how I see you.

First Voted Out: kyogre123: Pokémon Theme Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuYeHPFR3f0
- I can't help think bout Pokemons when I think of you. This song also sounds like the type that promotes strenght and will.

Kiki Lee Ming

by Spooky33 (Sun Sep 9 2012 19:14:12) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

omg Kathy <3

Kathy ANSWERS Cindy

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 9 2012 19:40:54) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Sun Sep 9 2012 19:42:22

Questions:

I wanted you and John with me longer and I did try to get Mark out when both of you left but it didn't happen. I did NOT go after him as viciously as he went after me but I did try. At final 5 when he won immunity I was told Loonie was voting me out but had I not been told that I would have went to him and talk about voting Dan cuz he was sooooo damn good at the speed challenges which was pretty much every challenge. I also made finals with Dan before and I always align to him in every game, I wanted to try brodening my horizons so I would have tried saving Justin probably. It's hard to say cuz none of it happened so I can sit here and say I wanted it but I can't say I would have ended up doing it.

the jury in order of trust in the game and rank them, on how you thought, they played.

Trust

1- Cindy: Even though we dint have an F2 deal or even F3 or F4 or any specific deal, I trust you in games and I trust that I can tell when you're lying to me or about to vote me out. So even tho our alliance wasent clear, I am clear on where you stand and knew you were telling me the truth the whole time.
2- Dan: Me and Dan always allign, we call each other husband and wife, we've skyped so I feel we have a friendship on another level here on IMDb so I trust him. I was super taken aback when he voted me out at F5. Not in a bitter way just dint expect it so until that point I trusted him very much but I felt he would take Angie to finals over me when we got to F3. And at F4 I was about to vote him out and he convinced me not to so once again I trusted his word even tho he had just voted me out. hahaha
3- Loonie: I rreally did trust him and if I dont win this game I feel like I at least won some friends and Justin is one of them. But I knew he was close to Angie/Dan and showing them conversations he was not showing me. Then when Angie told me he was voting me out at F5 it got confirmed.
4- John: I now know he was honest with me and that I was right wanting to keep him longer. But during the game I dint know for sure if he was playing me, if he actually liked me now or what, cuz of our past. I think this game was a great step in stone for future games for us.
5- Spooky: We dint talk but for a while you needed my vote before the merge so I trusted you wouldnt vote me out then.
6- Jimmy: We dint tlk enough and I just dint get F2 tight vibes from you. Your a cool cat tho. Hades <333
7- Mark: We were both after each other but you were like working overtime to get me out of there hahaha. I dont know why you dislike me so much or why you dont come to me for alliances. Its two games now where you wont work with me but thanks for trying with the F4 vote. Hope this is another step in stone for me with someone else.

Game

1- Dan: You were simply just a beast in this game. Im also very proud of you for DENYING alliances. People always say you cant just say no to an alliance and you did which is big to me. And you were a huge challenge whore.
2- Mark: Its so a toss up with you and Dan and both could share #1 cuz you both played very well. I think you have the social edge and he has the challenge edge. Very good game Mark Im sure it stings we keep praising your game and telling you you would win but its true and sorry I stood in your way.
3- John: You were active in challenges and socially. You fought hard to stay against the odds and I think you even went out of your comfort zone in this game.
4- Justin: The pre merge kills you too cuz you were basically not there for any challenges and for me who doesnt use MSN it made it hard to communicate with you and know where your head is. But unlike Spooky you had a good social and you positioned yourself well.
5- Spooky: You had a lot of heart in the last couple votes before you left and Im happy you tried to make a move but you were MIA pre merge alot. You did not set yourself up well socially either.
6- Cindy: You were not there in all challenges and I felt like you were giving up easy too.
7- Jimmy: You just stopped caring I think or got busy I dunno but you dint seem to do much socially and your last few challenge performace were a little 0___o like almost you were throwing.

Kiki Lee Ming

Re: Kathy ANSWERS Cindy

by Arik2745 (Sun Sep 9 2012 20:18:09) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Kathy <3 my song. Thank you.

The Games Board's Theme Song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-a83wsa48s

to Angie + Kathy

by Iraheto (Sun Sep 9 2012 21:02:40) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Sun Sep 9 2012 21:04:51

So now that every jury question has been answered, Angie & Kathy can now post their closing statements. After that, the jury can send their votes to Iraheto for who they think deserves to win Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random.

Good luck ladies.

Kathy closes out the show and shows A boob.

by Alrmw28 (Sun Sep 9 2012 22:05:16) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Sun Sep 9 2012 22:06:16

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury

It's time to say goodbye and bid adieu. I want you to keep in mind while voting of all my exploits during Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random. I braved a wild cat, I slayed a a mule, I did some skydiving in the Alpes and climbed Mount Pleasant. I fought in World War 2 and rode on the back of a Stegosaurus. You see me sitting here with cuts, bruises, one arm and half a leg but I still have my heart and my soul. All limbs lost were to win this game so please vote for me.

I kid. Basically I said everything I could say about my game. This wasent a game where many backstabbed and where many huge moves were made. Lets face it this was no BB14 and I was no JenCity. Vote how you think will make you feel better. No hard feelings from my end. Course I wanna win but how can I be mad if I lost against my best online frand who's had my back over and over again and has dealt with all my nonesense and drunkeness. I can't and I will be muy contente if I lose to this dirty Mexican.....but vote for me.

xoxo
Gassip Gurl

Kiki Lee Ming

Angie's Closing Statement

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Sun Sep 9 2012 23:39:11) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

*In Buster Bluth voice* Heyyyyyyyy Jury

Thank you for taking time to ask me questions and read my responses, I really worked hard on all of them to try to be as thorough as possible.

To sum up my game, I feel that I really excelled both socially and strategically. I didn't over align and make 50,000 f2's with people to secure myself in the game, I only had one with Kathy and I also wanted to get there with Dan. I gained trusts from people that made it so that I was never really at risk of being eliminated. I managed to be covered by all angles to that once F5 hit, I didn't really feel the need to try as hard for immunity and the fact that I'm here just shows that.

Overall, I would really love and appreciate a vote from you and win the game and have a fantastic Sunday night =D

Goodluck Kathy!

Re: Kathy ANSWERS Cindy

by homecomingguardking (Mon Sep 10 2012 04:34:19) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Mark: We were both after each other but you were like working overtime to get me out of there hahaha. I dont know why you dislike me so much or why you dont come to me for alliances. Its two games now where you wont work with me but thanks for trying with the F4 vote. Hope this is another step in stone for me with someone else.

Yeah, sorry about that. I guess those games we were fated to go against each other because we were on different tribes throughout until the merge, but hey, at least it's not like we were trying to throw each other under the bus.

Im sure it stings we keep praising your game and telling you you would win but its true and sorry I stood in your way.

Yeah, people say that I would win. That part I won't deny because I was told the same thing by Arik in Work of Art as well as both the finalists from Isla Nublar and even Tara has said this to me in Nick vs. CN. However, while I probably would have gotten a couple of votes, I don't think I would have won this game because I don't think Angie, Dan, Dino, or yourself would have voted me, and if I was a finalist and took the stand explaining my gameplay, neither would Tara, which would make Jimmy's vote a throwaway, and out of the other games, I ended up losing in the finals of Nick vs. CN and out of Work of Art and Isla Nublar, I'm pretty sure the only one I could say I would have won would be Isla Nublar as I spent the second half of Work of Art without an actual alliance.

Re: Angie's Closing Statement

by LadyJ47 (Mon Sep 10 2012 05:14:36) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I love both of your songs for me!!!! Both are pretty much dead on

Good luck to the both of you!

xx

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 10 2012 05:54:04) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Mark it all depends on how well you would represent yourself with the jury questions. I can think of at least two instances where I voted opposite my feelings and thats Anubis and Funfrica. Both I wanted to vote for the other person cuz of friendshiup or feelings but both times I voted for the person who played the better game. I'm not that stuck up in my own ass that I cant vote outside my alliances. People who only vote based on who they were aligned with actually piss me off if that person is clearly not who deserves it. So don't assume Padre <333.

Kiki Lee Ming

Back to top Go down
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 4)   Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 4) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:09 pm

by xsourxgumxrocksx (Mon Sep 10 2012 06:28:50) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Mark, Kathy is right. I would have voted based on jury performance+overall game. Those two are huge factors for me. <3

Danny phantom<3

SKILTLES

by Arik2745 (Mon Sep 10 2012 06:44:04) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Omg angie I totally skipped over you songs. Lmfao at mine. I dont know if that deserves a heart or not but ill give you one anyways. <333333333333333

The Games Board's Theme Song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-a83wsa48s

by kyogre123 (Mon Sep 10 2012 06:57:34) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I <3 Kathy's song, she knows whats up.

The other person's song...whatever.

Without you, my work over the last few years would not have been possible.

by Alrmw28 (Mon Sep 10 2012 07:18:35) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

K.O <3333. Your still my little Coon Kiki.

Kiki Lee Ming

by kyogre123 (Mon Sep 10 2012 07:33:01) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Jigglypuff <33333

Without you, my work over the last few years would not have been possible.

by homecomingguardking (Mon Sep 10 2012 10:03:39) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Shosanna <333

[Post deleted]

This message has been deleted by the poster

by homecomingguardking (Mon Sep 10 2012 16:40:44) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

In other words, check this song out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw86SlPRmtI

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel (Mon Sep 10 2012 16:57:58) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Oh I've never heard that song before.

omg is it safe to be doing flips like that on those things?O_o

by Iraheto (Mon Sep 10 2012 17:12:23) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Lets get those votes in people.

by xsourxgumxrocksx (Mon Sep 10 2012 17:27:30) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Just voted. Good luck Kathy and Angie Smile

SKILTLES

by Iraheto (Mon Sep 10 2012 20:27:00) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Thank you to those that have sent their votes so far.

Also if you would like to add a comment to post during the results, please let me know.

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 11 2012 21:17:15) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

If I get the last jury vote by tomorrow morning, then I'll post the result show tomorrow night.

by Alrmw28 (Tue Sep 11 2012 21:29:49) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Tue Sep 11 2012 21:30:20

Is it Cindy? Shes a "Save the best for last" kind of gal.

Dayum this jury was so damn quiet. I wanted to be challenged and abused verbally. <333

Kiki Lee Ming

by Iraheto (Tue Sep 11 2012 21:39:29) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Lets roll play.

I'll be Chris Brown.

by StraightLoonie (Tue Sep 11 2012 21:45:15) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Ill be Rihanna

by Alrmw28 (Tue Sep 11 2012 21:50:16) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I want both of you to ride me cuz Im the car they were in. Ooooh Tssssss.

Kiki Lee Ming

by A-Supreme (Tue Sep 11 2012 21:58:24)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8ve8wfcPp1rox8wfo1_500.jpg

The winner will be announced

by Iraheto (Wed Sep 12 2012 06:35:30) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Get ready for the sizzling finale. Tonight at 9PM central.

Re: The winner will be announced

by Alrmw28 (Wed Sep 12 2012 18:03:31) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I got ready and you're late.

Kiki Lee Ming

by StraightLoonie (Wed Sep 12 2012 18:10:38) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

CENTRAL Kath

by Alrmw28 (Wed Sep 12 2012 18:11:17) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

OMG I feel ashamed. *Hides*

Kiki Lee Ming

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 4)   Survivor IMDb 46: Adventures in Random (GT 4) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1