The Official Locker for IMDb Games

Est. 2012

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Episode #5 - 'For all I know you are all 70 year old men named Henry'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Episode #5 - 'For all I know you are all 70 year old men named Henry'   Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:14 pm

Episode 3.5: 'For all I know you are all 70 year old men named Henry'

Last time on Lsquared...

The tribe continued to enjoy tribal life. When tree mail arrived,the players were asked to select numbers. Many felt this would bring tribes. However, at the challenge, it was only temporary teams. After several rounds, Valkyrie won immunity and sent celesticbliss to exile island.

Walnuts P tried everything he could to vote out a major rival, annfly. But in the end, everyone else wanted to vote out an inactive player. At tribal council, b94-1 became the 4th person voted off of Iceland.

12 remain, who will be voted out tonight?

Arnarson Tribe
S_A.. Let_it_Burn.. Annfly.. Dickey.. celesticbliss.. A-Supreme.. cherry jello is annoying.. cokes.. Tanner.. halo.. B94-1.. Walnuts.. Kamikaze_Flame.. Valkyrie.. Ivy.. Snake

The tribe returned to camp and Walnuts P continued to exude confidence.

Walnuts P(via confessional) "ALL HAIL ME!!! THE RULER OF JATTLANTIS!!! I finally beat B94 in a game! I suppose the "B" in B94 now means BITCH!....to the 94th POW-AH!!!! Check and MATE! TheJattster, while NOT wanting you to go this early, since you are WAAAAAAAAY too easy to beat in immunity challenges, has proven....NAH NEE NAH NEE POO POO, I'M BETTER THAN YOU!

Now, if Tanner can stop smelling his own feces and remove his head from within his ass, MAYBE, we can knock out Annfly next THEN target cokes. The Axis of Awesomeness is working Tanner to gte him in. He thinks A-Supreme and Valkyrie are together. He thinks me and him are together. A-Supreme thinks I have his back at the Final Four. The only one exuding Awesomeness right now, is TheJattster.....I mean, Walnuts P.....Cooldiggity"

Kamikaze_Flame(via confessional) "well Kamikaze is still alive, amazingly. Thankfully there have been a lot of inactives to keep my butt still on the dang island. I think I have an alliance with tanner and walnuts. and maybe cherry and S_A. I really have no earthly clue! It's in talks that annfly will be going next but idk. Definitely could be me. Walnuts just told me s/he had this big plan that could put us in the final five. i have no clue what it is though. lol

anyways, this game has been weird. I'm just kinda holding on for dear life and cruising on by. Hopefully I can cruise to the finals!"

S_A(via confessional) "Still playing day-to-day. I'm totally willing to be carried by a strong alliance up until a certain point. Then, I'll start playing much more deviously. With so many possible targets each week, I don't want my name to be associated with A, Dickey, or Cherry yet, who are all three strong players."

The next morning, Tanner and Dickey, read Tree Mail...
"Days continue to pass on by
Getting along has been a bit tough
Compete in the challenge for I will not lie
The next reward will make it not so rough

Immunity might not be at stake
Being there and competing is a must
The victory is one you'll want to take
The question is, who do you trust"

Cherry jello is annoying quickly took everybody's attention off the tree mail when she spotted another animal friend...

"I THINK ITS AN ALIEN" she said.
S_A replied, "ZOMG ALBINO CHIPMUNK!!!!!!!"
"Awww... cute." said A-Supreme.
annfly quickly noted, "But, not as cute as a puffin!"
Tanner said, "omg i saw a dead rat yesterday! it was so gross!"
"AAAAAHHHH!!! THIS ISLANDS HAS RATS? ZOMGOMZOMGOMGOMZOGMOMGOMGZFOMG S_A, SAVEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" shouted cherry jello is annoying.
S_A answered, "ZOMGZOGM BUT SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TO SAVE MEEEE FIRST!!! (CHIVALRY AT ITS FINEST)"
"so r we gonna kill it and eat it? i wonder if an albino chipmunk tastes like chikin" asked Walnuts P.
Valkyrie added, "everything tastes like chicken."
"i'll eat it. I'm HUNGRY!!!" Kamikaze_Flame said.

After the tasty meal, the tribe moved to the challenge area...
"In almost every final Tribal Council in the REAL SHOW of Survivor," started Ozzy, "the final two say luck played a huge role in their position in the game. Tonight, luck will play a huge role in determing who will stay, and who will go. For this challenge you must rank the fourteen winners of the real show of Survivor. For every ranking that you have that is the same as my rankings, you will recieve that positions opposite points (aka if you were to get the best player in my opinion right, you would get 14 points if you were to get the worst winner right you would get 1 point because the opposite of 14 in this case is 1 so basically 15 minus the position = the amount of points you get) You will have two hours to complete this challenge. The two people with the highest scores win reward!!
Survivors Ready? Go!"

After a couple hours, Ozzy announced the winners...
"Walnuts_P and S_A. You guys are now picking tribes. Walnuts, you did slightly better on the challenge and therefore, you will be picking first. Once Walnuts has picked, S_A you're up."
"i choose asupreme hes good in challenges and stuff" started Walnuts P.
S_A quickly made his decision, "ZOMG I CHOOSE CHERRY!!"

The picking continued until all the players were chosen. Adam announced the new tribes...
"We have the new tribes for you, Kolbeinsey, representing the northernmost point of Iceland and Surtsey, representing the southernmost point of Iceland.

Walnuts, S_A you did a fine job of picking your tribes, but I must announce what could be the biggest twist of the game up to this point. Walnuts you were, in fact, picking S_A's tribe and S_A you were picking Walnuts's tribe. That means our tribes are as follows:

KOLBEINSEY
Walnuts
cherry jello is annoying
annfly
Kamikaze_Flame
Dickey
Snake

SURTSEY
S_A
A-Supreme
Valkyrie
Tanner
Cokes
Celestic

Remember, this game can change in an instant. Surtsey, Celestic will be meeting you at your camp and will participate in tomorrow's challenge.

Now head back to your camps...good night."

As the new tribes made the trek to their new beaches, the players had mixed reactions.

S_A(via confessional) "That twist totally screwed me over. I purposely picked Cherry, Kamikaze, and Annfly. If I had been on that tribe...ugh. Damn that sucks"

Walnuts P(via confessional) "Well, this certainly sucks. They call that a REWARD???? I'm going to need to call the ethics committee. This wasn't a reward. This was just a way for the winners to feel good about themselves and then rip it away.

I go from POW-AH! to chopping block in .0001 seconds. This is certainly not cool. I have an alliance with Kamikaze, yeah, I really see THAT working out. Talk about grasping at straws of positivity.

I swear, I feel like Wile E. Coyote, every time I have a plan, it blows up in my face. I feel so violated right now.

Just kill me now. I'm now stuck on a tribe with Holier-than-thou Annfly....ugh....Snake, the biggest weasel in the game....

And I shoot myself in my f'ing head if I hear Cherry say ZOMG one more time. ARRRRRRRRRRRGH!"

Kamikaze_Flame(via confessional) "We just got tribes and I'm actually pretty happy with my tribe. I'm glad cherry is separated from S_A because now she has no choice but to allign with me (I'm not 100% sure if she has been real with me in the game so far) Hopefully me, Dickey, and her will stay together for as long as possible. Also I am allied with tanner from the other tribe and walnuts from my own tribe. I'm really not sure if any of them are completely loyal but w/e. I'm actually liking my strategy in this game because in EVERY other game I've played I was always the target and sitting in the background feels pretty nice! I don't think anyone is trying to come after me and I haven't won anything so I haven't had to make any decisions. This is all part of my plan. Not that I haven't been trying at the challenges (I always try my best at individual!) but it has worked out for me so far! Hopefully me, cherry, S_A, tanner, and walnuts will make the merge. I don't care who goes outside of that. Hopefully I can stay behind the scenes as much as possible until about the final 6 or 7. Then I will try to be an immunity hog and start becoming a target but by then it's too late and I'll be in the finals with a lot of jury votes! HOPEFULLY! Razz"

Dickey(via confessional) "i had a good thing going with A, Valkyrie and Tanner (and im apparently in an alliance with S-A) and they're ALL on the other tribe!!!!

Now I have Cherry and perhaps walnuts. Damn, you guys suck

Well, if i get rid of Kami it will be all worth it I've been getting Val turned against Kami too telling her all sorts of things about him - she seems to be just a wall-flower trying to stay in the game by being told what to do. She'll be good for a while, but if I make merge i'll vote her out around final 4

Oh, and I totally dont think im going to be going with Cherry/A/S_A to the final 4. Like THAT would ever happen. That's Final Tribal suicide, that is."

Valkyrie(via confessional) "Alright, so we had that reward challenge the other night, which Walnuts and S_A 'won'....I use quotes because no one really won anything. They thought that they would get to choose their tribes, and Walnuts, A-Sup and myself all worked together to determine exactly who we wanted on our tribe....and then, the worst thing imaginable happened....Walnuts actually chose S_A's tribe, and vice versa. What a load of crap! Now poor Walnuts is all by himself with a bunch of people he didn't want to be on a tribe with. I mean, there's a reason they weren't picked by him, and now he has to work with them......meanwhile, I'm stuck with Cokes who has never shown up for a challenge, I don't think, Celestic, who doesn't talk to me, even when I've tried initiating conversation, and Tanner, who my gut is telling me not to trust. Well, my gut and anyone else who has ever played a game with him.

At least I have A-Supreme....I just hope that the two of us, plus Walnuts can make it to the merge....then we'll definitely be a force to be reckoned with! I'm relatively comfortable (well, as comfortable as I can be) with my position within my alliance....I'm really worried about Walnuts...especially since he has a tendency to meltdown when things don't go his way.

At the Kolbeinsey beach, the tribe began on a positive note...

"Weird twist, huh? But we're going to totally kick ass! Let's do it guys!" said Kamikaze_Flame.
"Hi new tribe! How do you pronounce our tribe name?!?!" asked Annfly.
Dickey responded "ann, i think its pronounced Coal-byne-see"
Walnuts P quickly added, "were so gonna be awesome in these challenges and beat that other team"
Snake jumped in, "Oooh yeah, new tribe. Hey guys!"

The mood on the Surtsey tribe was also pleasant...
Valkyrie started, "this is a surprise. i didn't see this coming. well, all i can say is go surtsey! and guys, i don't want to alarm you, but i just went to get water. the whole place is crawling with bugs."
"ZOMG SURTSEY 4EVER!! Haha I'll go next time" added S_A.
Tanner said, "hey you guys! I love our tribe name betta!"
A-Supreme greeted everyone, "Hey new tribe members!!"

The night continued with players getting to know their new tribes. Each team found Tree Mail waiting for them the next morning...
"Now we enter a new stage in the game
Everything changes, nothing the same
Look around and find who can help you
Surviving is all you try to do

It is almost time for a big meal
This we don't plan to conceal
Things, you see, can only get better
If you are able to find each letter"
"oooooo sounds intriguing" Tanner noted on the Surtsey beach.

The tribes worked on their camps and locating food throughout the morning.

Adam welcomed both tribes into the challenge area, "In case you've lost track of time out here on your beaches, Thanksgiving is around the corner back in the US. As a result, tonight's challenge is not only for immunity, but the winning tribe will also get to feast on a traditional Thanksgiving meal.

For the challenge, I have created a word search and word bank of traditional Thanksgiving food items. Your task is to find the six words from the word bank that are actually located within the word search. I'll need each member of the tribe to PM me 1 word from the word search. The first tribe to send me the 6 correct answers will win immunity and a chance to enjoy the Thanksgiving feast.
Survivors Ready...GO!!!"

Both teams fought hard looking for the words. Surtsey had strong communication throughout.
"sent in turkey" stated celesticbliss after a few minutes.
"i found stuffing!" proclaimed tanner.
S_A added, "I got pumpkin pie"

The good communication between the Surtsey tribe strengthened the tribe. However, it wasn't enough as Kolbeinsey sent in the correct answers first.
"As a result Surtsey will be heading to Tribal Council. But first, Kolbeinsey, you get to send one member of Surtsey to exile island. They will be immune at tribal council but will also not get an opportunity to vote. They will return before the next immunity challenge," Adam said. "As the one who chose the tribe, I need Walnuts to post who will be going to exile island. If, after 1 hour, Walnuts has not posted, anybody on the tribe will be allowed to post who you're going to exile."

The tribe had an impromptu discussion on who should be exiled...

"I think we should have a tribal meeting on who should be sent to exile. Any thoughts?" started Dickey.
"i really don't care who it is. i think it should be their weakest though." said Kamikaze_Flame.
"hmm i was thinking cokes or celestic... they both seem to be weak over there" responded Dickey.
"i was thinking cokes just because I've NEVER seen him/her on here! celestic did this challenge i think. or atleast s/he was on today during the challenge." added Kamikaze_Flame.
"coke is ok with me" started cherry jello is annoying. "actually now that i really think about it, why should we reward an inactive with it? lets send sa. he picked all of us for his tribe orignally, so lets retrn a favor and send him"
"thats actually a good argument cherry" Dickey said in a shock.
cherry jello is annoying quickly added, "zomg, its cuz like i,m like, smart an hot like zomgggggzomgomh"
Annfly jumped in, "If we want them to vote out a stronger player, we should send cokes."

After waiting for Walnuts P to answer, Annfly finally announced, "After some discussion, we are sending S_A to Exile."
"Thanks for the exile guys! Like, that sounds sarcastic. But it's not." said S_A.
"ZOMG IT WAS MY IDEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" cherry jello is annoying replied.

S_A went off to exile, while the tribes returned to their camps.

The Surtsey was rather quiet when back at camp, clearly upset about losing the challenge.

Meanwhile, on the winning tribe's beach, things were far from quiet. Adam greeted the tribe at their beach. "Alright as promised, here is your Thanksgiving feast. Before you jump into the meal, you need to remember what you're thankful for. Once done, feel free to dig into the turkey, a large variety of vegetables, cranberry sauce, noodles, hot rolls with butter, mashed potatoes and gravy, yams and, of course, a great selection of pies: pumpkin, apple, pecan with Cool Whip and Vanilla Ice Cream.

ENJOY!!!!"

Annfly started, "I am thankful that enough of my tribe showed up that we won immunity! Woo Hoo!! May I have some turkey now?"

Kamikaze_Flamed added, "I am DAMN thankful that I'm still here!"

Walnuts P shouted, "F____ YOU! I hope you all choke on your turkey and cranberry sauce you insensitive pieces of garbage. Since you've all deemed me the black sheep, I'll go up that tree and eat the bananas!!! Thanksgiving is a time of thanks. A time for family and friends. You people don't treat my like family, you don't treat me like a friend. You treat me like weird stranger who eats worms. You all treat me like garbage. I AM NOT GARBAGE! I DO NOT EAT WORMS!!!! And I DO NOT APPRECIATE HOW MOST OF YOU HAVE IGNORED ME!!!"

The tribe sat stunned, until Snake said, "HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!"

After the meal, the tribe began to consider how the other tribe would vote...

"now they're just gonna vote out cokes and be stronger than ever." started Kamikaze_Flame. "maybe they would have voted off someone strong or something. this sucks."

Walnuts P lashed out, "ARE YOU PEOPLE DUMB TRUSTING CHERR-ETARD???? S_A CHOSE HER FIRST!!!! NO WONDER SHE WANTS HIM PROTECTED!!! ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG! SHUT THE _____ UP CHERRY! ZOMG! ARE YOU THE FEMALE FORREST GUMP??? WHAT? I DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO GIVE MY OPINION! I CAN SEE WHO IS ON THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL!!! UNLIKE CHERRY, I'M NOT RIDING THE SHORT BUS WITH A "SPECIAL" HELMET!!! I KNOW WHO ALL OF YOU ARE TARGETING!!!

YOU ARE GOING DOWN, CHERRY! AND NO, I DON'T MEAN "GOING DOWN" THE WAY YOU'RE USED TO, I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE YOU ZOMG! DON'T MAKE THE JURY! ZOMG!

BY THE WAY CHERRY, I PICKED YOU LAST FOR A REASON!!! YOU MAKE ME WANT TO SHOVE AN ICEPICK IN MY EAR UNTIL IT REACHES MY BRAIN, SO THAT I MAY SWIRL IT AROUND SO I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR ELEMENTARY VOCABULARY.....VOCABULARY, MEANS "words", CHERRY....DO YOU UNDERSTAND "WORDS"????

I NEVER KNEW WINNING A REWARD WOULD ZOMG GET ME A RETARD LIKE YOU, CHERRY!!! DID I MISTAKE A "W" FOR A "T"????

CHERR-ETARD! YOU WILL NEVER *EVER* MAKE THE MERGE IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT YOU DUMB BITCH!!!

I'm taking a walk!!!"

Cherry jello is annoying, getting in Walnuts P's face, shouted "
zomg, like, chill the **** out, like, zomg. like, i don't know what you're talking about, like, picking me last. like, when did you pick me for anything? S_A picked me first, like, duh, so like, you didn't zomg like, pick like, me at all, like, like.

you shouldn't use the word retarded. it like, shows like, how ignorant you are, and like, makes you like, zomg like, look like a bad person. like, duh.

and like, seriously, like, chill, like. like maybe you like, are afraid of competition and like, your ideal game like, consists of like, you and like, a bunch of like, zomg like, inactives, but like, some of us like, aren't that wimpy, and like, think it's lame when like, zomg like, inacatives go all the way like, because like, people like you like, are too afrd of like, zomg like, anyone who like, actually signs on. like, like zomg?"

Walnuts P, not backing down, shouted back, "WHOA! WHOA! HOLD UP THERE CHERRY! I WON an Immunity Challenge, I won an "alleged" reward! And make no mistake, I know you guys are gunning for me....I've showed up to every immunity challenge except ONE and at least I didn't leave in the middle of one!

You say I don't want "ZOMG" competition? That's not true! I don't want a jury question with "ZOMG" every other ____ing word!!!!

I can see it now! ZOMG! Con-ZOMG-grats!!! You ZOMG! Made it to the Finals! ZOMG!! So, my ZOMG question for ZOMG you is, How ZOMG hot ZOMG am I? ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG!ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG!

So shut the ZOMG up and take your ZOMG's and shove them up your ass!!!

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING THE BLACK SHEEP NO ONE TALKS TO IN THIS GAME!!! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING OVERLOOKED!!! NOT ONE OF YOU PEOPLE....WELL, MAYBE JUST ONE....HAVE *EVER* TAKEN THE TIME TO GET TO KNOW ME. AND YOU KNOW WHAT????

That makes me feel like a steaming pile of crap. So, Annfly, don't act like my friend, don't apologize, because you don't give a rat's ass about me. Have you ever talked to me? Have you ever asked me how I was? I asked you twice only to be shunned!

So, I'm the new guy, WAY TO MAKE ME FEEL WELCOME!!!!

If any of you are playing a social game, then you guys SUCK KING KONG SIZED GENITALIA AT IT!!!"

"...so you think your going to be in the f2? wow, concieted much?

and like, zomg, like, no one, like, zomg even talked of voting you off, the only thing we did was like, zomg return a favor to a guy who picked all of us for his team.

but like, zomg, like, your gonna sit there and whine "zomgggg no one likes me you all suckkkkk"

when have you ever talked to me? im pretty friendly and talk to everyone. you never even talked to me, but like, zomg, like, im like a bitch for not talking to you? **** you." replied cherry jello is annoying.

"OH!!!! Such language!!! Such decorum!!!! SUCH CLASS!!!! I am so impressed at the vocabulary, Cherry. ZOMG, Like, and the "F" word! You must have been the head of your class!!!!" shouted back Walnuts P. "First off, I have talked to you roughly 3 times, cherry. And all you said was ZOMG. Wow. Intelligent. I asked you who to vote for on the Ivy and the LetitBurn votes and you said ZOMG I don't know ZOMG. And the third time, you never responded to me. I suppose it's a good thing too, I'm not sure how many brain cells I could have stood to lose.

Secondly, how do I sense that I'm Final 2 when I know you are all gunning for me? GET THE WAX OUT OF YOUR EARS, ZOMG!!!

My name never came up? Sure, not YET, until we lose, then you can use the whole, "ZOMG Walnuts didn't pick any of us, let's vote him out, ZOMG!"

After all, What am I supposed to think when you congratulate S_A and honor him for picking you people! You are spitting in my face as if I'm the outsider, since I didn't pick you. Why would you do that? Why would you make a tribal decision without me? And make me feel like an outcast at the same time? THAT'S MY ISSUE!!!

I'll tell you why: You want me gone. All of you. And you want me to be all gumdrops and rainbows about it? UH-UH! AIN'T HAPPENIN' BABE!!!

Because, voted out or not, you are looking at the next LSQUARED LIVVVVVVING LEGEND, BABY!!!!

Sorry, Cherry, but let's face it, you threw the first stone. If I go, FINE. I don't give a flyin' f___ because it's inevitable. You want to throw it in my face I didn't pick this tribe? Fine. You want to make tribal decisions without the whole tribe present? Fine. But to say I never spoke to you? Lies.

I have competed and tried my hardest in challenges, as hard as anyone out here. I have been open to all who have spoken to me. Why should I ALWAYS open the lines to communication? Dickey at least initiates conversation! ASupreme at least asked how I was a couple of times before feeding me how to vote. Kamikaze is at least is honest with me. Even celestic and Tanner sent me random messages saying "Hi"!

Annfly, you're all business, that's my take and I respect it. But you also have never tried to get to know me and you went along with voting S_A to Exile instead of cokes. Still, mad props for being awesome in challenges. Cherry, you're all talk and no action. Plus, your ZOMGs are wearing thin. Kamikaze, at least I know you'll tell me what's up even if I don't initiate conversation. Dickey, I respect the fact that when there were votes to be cast you never left me out of the loop. You initiated conversation, I hope we can be pals after this. Snake, I really don't know you, you have never spoken to me. No opinion.

Yeah, I'm acting like I'm leaving but bring it on, Cherry. Take me down. Can you bring down the LSquared Living Legend, Walnuts? I'm the guy people TUNE INTO SEE. I'm the guy that excites and ignites Survivor! AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, I DON'T BORE THE PEEPS WATCHING BY REPEATING THE SAME DAMN PHRASE AD NAUSEUM!!!!"

"your a legend? people like you? like, zomg, when did this happen? did I miss something? like, zomg?" returned cherry jello is annoying. "and like, zomg, like, you like, don't know anything about me. stop juding. youre just a vapid slut."

Snake jumped in, "Dammit, tribal conflicts always bring the whole tribe down. Can you guys please settle this?"

Annfly added, "I feel like I need to respond to some of the posts here. If I cause further drama, it was not my intent.

First to Walnuts - please stop screaming at everyone. I apologized because I had no idea my post about exile would have gotten you so riled up. Switza said it was your decision, but he also said you needed to decide within an hour, and if you weren't here the tribe should choose someone. You were not here for the challenge and were not here for the hour after. This is not a criticism - just an observation. Obviously we all have busy lives and can't always be here for challenges. It did not seem fair to make the other tribe wait as I am sure they wanted to make their decision and move on. The people who were here did discuss it and both points about cokes and S_A made sense to me. So, as it had been more than an hour, I sent the post.

Now, as to your criticism of not getting to know you. When I look at my PM history I see one I wrote to you on the 5th that you did not respond to and one on the 8th where we discussed who to vote for. You say I shunned you twice, but I do not see any PMs initiated by you. My apology was not fake, I really was bothered by how upset you got. As to "not giving a rat's ass", I don't know what that means. Your experience may differ, but I don't really know any of these people. I just am playing a game with them online. None of them are really my friends, which is not meant as an insult, but rather than I do not know them beyond their online personas. For all I know you are all 70 year old men named Henry.

Kamikaze- I guess I misread your posts. I knew you favored cokes but you also said you would be cool with a different choice. And, I took that into account when I sent my post. But, you did say that before the S_A suggestion. From your follow up post, I guess you weren't cool with the switch to S_A, and I am sorry for that.

Cherry - the constant ZOMGs are getting old. Can you let it rest?

Cherry and Walnuts - is it possible for the two of you to communicate with out cursing and name-calling? If not, can you take it to PMs?

I was glad we won this challenge and hoped we would do well as a tribe. If we were strong, we could have gone to the merge with a big numbers advantage. But, I have no interest in playing a game where people are going to scream and put each other down. If this is how our tribe is going to continue in the future, please feel free to vote me out."

Dickey broke the sudden silence, "...goodness. we obviously have some communication issues as a tribe, and walnuts if you felt left out, then we ALL have to work on talking to each other and communicating more.

We should each post a little bit about ourselves so that we can learn about our fellow tribemates grow closer as a tribe so we can beat the other tribe in the coming challenges."

In a shocking turn of events, Walnuts P replied quietly, "My deepest apologies. I was taking out that fact that you guys had such a hard on for Survivor_Awards. It made me completely upset that you guys were supporting Survivor_Awards. I mean, I never picked this tribe and to know you guys were rewarding him made me feel like you guys never cared.

Annfly and Cherry, maybe I expect too much in you guys initiating conversations, but I'm also to blame. Cherry, it was your idea to support Survivor_Awards, and I took it out on you. I know now, it's Switza who is to blame. Cherry, I hope you know how I felt looking at what you said. My response was extreme, and if I offended you, I apologize. It's hard being the new guy. Being the guy who didn't select this team.

Trust me, I like Dickey, Annfly, Snake, and Kamikaze. Cherry, you amuse me sometimes, but now, I know where to target my hate. Switza and LThingtor. Those two only gave me an HOUR?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Let them burn in hell!!!!

Again Cherry, I'm sorry if at any time I offended you. I won't blame you if you vote me out, but look at the future. Since day one, I've been alone.

Am I alone? Please tell me I'm not. If you blindside me, can I have a vote for me? Cherry, let's focus on knocking out A-Supreme, Tanner, Valkerie, Celestic, and your hero Survivor_Awards."

Cherry jello is annoying replied, "im sorry, but i have never been a fan of inactives. sa is like, probably a loner over there, because were the ones he wanted, and he got stuck with the other people. i didnt want him to get voted out and have stupid inactive people stay over him. thats not fair, like, seriously.

but yeah, if you wanna be friends with me so badly, then just message me. like, seriously.

zomg, ok, so like, time for some info about me. like, omg, im cherry, and like, i like, go to school for writing OMG WRITING I AM AN AMAZING POETTTT. ok, random outbust, zomg. ZOMG I AM MARRIED TO DICKEY. DICKEYYYY"

Walnuts P quickly replied, "Dude, you are NOT the REAL Cherry. Why would anyone in their right mind WANT to pretend they were Cherry???? We know you aren't really Cherry. But come on!!!! Cherry is a dirty whore, sorry Dickey, but she is. Cherry has this deludeed notion she is Chris Hanson from "Dateline", Cherry_is_annoying, unless you are going to read chat logs, please keep your cherry-isms to yourself.

And now.........for the biggest secret of the season......

WELCOME................

TO................

SURVIVOR.............

IS..................

THEJATTSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVE!!!!!

No one else knows so............this is something I am trusting you all with"

"zomgzomg? your real name isnt walnuts?! and like, zomg, like, idk what your talking about. im cherry, like, duh. like i can see why uou think someone would wanna be me cos i am sooo amazingingggggg, but like, i'm CHERYR!!!!" said cherry jello is annoying.

"who's the jattster?" asked Kamikaze_Flame.

"OMG HE IS A PERVETRT WHO TRIED TO SEDUCE ME BECAUSE I AM SO HOT, LIKE ZOMGZOMGZOMGOMGOMG" answered cherry jello is annoying.

The Surtsey tribe was relatively quiet for most of the day. There wasn't much doubt as to who had become the weak link of the tribe...

A-Supreme(via confessional) "Walnut picked our ideal tribe consisting of me, Valkyrie, and Tanner. However, the twist seriously screwed that up royally. Now, I'm on a tribe with Valkyrie, Tanner, S_A, celesticbliss, and cokes. That totally sucks considering now I have to worry about keeping myself and Valkyrie in the game, and I have to keep my eyes peeled on the other tribe to make sure Walnut isn't in any immediate danger. I was definitely sad to see this twist screw up our plans.

As of right now, though, things are going okay within our tribe. We lost the first challenge as a tribe because it took place at such an inconvenient time for me. Luckily, my tribe appeared to understand. Our losing gave us the silver opportunity (since I would hardly count the opportunity as a "golden" one) to put an end to Cokes' inactivity. Yes, he was semi-active in the tribe camp, but he never showed up for challenges."

Adam welcomed the Surtsey tribe to their first tribal council as a tribe. "Head on in guys. This is your first tribal council as the Surtsey Tribe. There are 5 of you that will be voting and all 5 of you can be voted out tonight. Before we get to the votes, a few questions...

How does your voting strategy change?"
Tanner spoke for the tribe and said "Vote out the weakest link so we hopefully don't have to go through this anymore!"
"What do you think of the captain's twist?"
As the others nodded in agreement, Tanner said "Seems kinda unfair to the captains. Not so much of a reward as a punishment."
"It's time to vote."

The five tribe members voted. Adam returned with the vote...

"I'll reveal the votes. Remember once the votes are read, the person voted out must leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

First Vote

Cokes

Second Vote

Cokes

Third Vote

The 5th person voted out of Lsquared: Iceland...

Cokes

Cokes, the tribe has spoken...it is time for you to go."

Next time on Lsquared....
The Kolbeinsey tribe tries to put their personal differences aside to win immunity. Having voted out their weakest player, Surtsey seems confident. An unlikely alliance begins to gain power.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdblocker.forumotion.com

Episode #5 - 'For all I know you are all 70 year old men named Henry'
Page 1 of 1