The Official Locker for IMDb Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Locker for IMDb Games

Est. 2012

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Iraheto's The IMDb Challenge 2: The Inferno [Thread 3]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A-Supreme
Admin

Iraheto's The IMDb Challenge 2: The Inferno [Thread 3] Empty
PostSubject: Iraheto's The IMDb Challenge 2: The Inferno [Thread 3]   Iraheto's The IMDb Challenge 2: The Inferno [Thread 3] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:09 am

by Iraheto (Mon Nov 5 2012 19:59:15) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Tue Nov 13 2012 20:30:24

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to the 2nd season of The IMDb Challenge. This season will be based on the Inferno and while this game won't follow exactly the shows format it will still test everyone's social and challenge skills. There's no jury so remember, use every dirty trick in the book to get to the end. Good luck challengers.

Rules:

The are no more teams now. It's now officially everyone vs everyone.

Power Player - The winner of each challenge will become the Power Player. He/She will get to nominate any player they want into the Inferno. They also win immunity for the next challenge.

Inferno - The other player facing of in the Inferno will be chosen by the rest of the players. They will all have 1 hour to PM me their vote for who they want to see in the Inferno against the player chosen by the Power Player.

The 2 players nominated into the Inferno will battle it out for a chance to come back into the game. Loser says good bye.

Team Gold

SuperVixenXo
Z_uchini_Man
xsourxgumxrocksx
kyogre123
punkrockprincess07
CaptainJimmy18
Parawhore4
BeachPlease
DJMykee
Arik2745
A-Supreme
Spooky33
Wishin_10
XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX

Challenge #1
Power Player: Arik2745
Inferno: Z_uchini_Man VS kyogre123
Eliminated: Z_uchini_Man

Challenge #2
Power Player: kyogre123
Inferno: BeachPlease VS Wishin_10
Eliminated: BeachPlease

Challenge #3
Power Player: A-Supreme
Inferno: xsourxgumxrocksx VS CaptainJimmy18
Eliminated: xsourxgumxrocksx

Challenge #4
Power Player: kyogre123
Inferno: Wishin_10 VS Spooky33
Eliminated: Wishin_10

Challenge #5
Power Player: punkrockprincess07
Inferno: Arik2745 VS DJMykee
Eliminated: Arik2745

Challenge #6
Inferno: CaptainJimmy18 VS kyogre123
Eliminated: CaptainJimmy18

Challenge #7
Inferno: Parawhore4 VS kyogre123
Eliminated: Parawhore4

Challenge #8
Inferno: Spooky33 VS XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX
Eliminated: XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX

Challenge #9
Power Player: SuperVixenXo
Inferno: kyogre123 VS DJMykee
Eliminated: DJMykee

Challenge #10
Inferno: kyogre123 VS Arik2745
Eliminated: Arik2745

Challenge #11
Inferno: SuperVixenXo VS kyogre123 VS Spooky33 VS A-Supreme
Eliminated: kyogre123 (Quit)

Challenge #12
Power Player: Spooky33
Inferno: SuperVixenXo VS punkrockprincess07 VS A-Supreme
Eliminated: punkrockprincess07

Challenge #13
Inferno: SuperVixenXo VS Spooky33
Eliminated: SuperVixenXo

Final Challenge (Season 2)
A-Supreme VS Spooky33
Runner Up: Spooky33
Winner: A-Supreme

SCHEDULE Nov 13th

Tuesday ~ FINAL CHALLENGE: Nov 13th 9:00PM Central
Back to top Go down
https://imdblocker.forumotion.com
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Iraheto's The IMDb Challenge 2: The Inferno [Thread 3]   Iraheto's The IMDb Challenge 2: The Inferno [Thread 3] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:10 am

Re: Iraheto's The IMDb Challenge 2: The Inferno [Thread 3]

by Iraheto (Tue Nov 6 2012 10:14:36) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Tue Nov 6 2012 10:15:32

Please write down your name next to NINE letters.Two of you will have 9 letters, while one will have 8 letters but its first come first serve.

I will explain more when the semi final challenge is posted tonight.

A)
B)
C)
D)
E)
F)
G)
H)
I)
J)
K)
L)
M)
N)
O)
P)
Q)
R)
S)
T)
U)
V)
W)
X)
Y)
Z)

by A-Supreme (Tue Nov 6 2012 10:25:01)

Otayyy

A) A-Supreme
B)
C)
D) A-Supreme
E) A-Supreme
F)
G)
H)
I) A-Supreme
J) A-Supreme
K)
L) A-Supreme
M) A-Supreme
N) A-Supreme
O)
P)
Q)
R)
S) A-Supreme
T)
U)
V)
W)
X)
Y)
Z)

Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words.

by A-Supreme (Tue Nov 6 2012 14:09:49)

UPDATED Tue Nov 6 2012 14:18:35

BTW, my work schedule for this week *beep* sucks. I literally work 'til close every night after tonight for like four days straight.

I might as well throw in the towel now but I ain't no quitter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G8bI17_AAc

If I don't win Power Playa tonight, would you guys bear with me until Sunday? That's literally the next night that I'd be available...

I promise that I have the next few days after that off, though.

Edit: I'd understand if you guys wouldn't want to stall the game. I'm game for tonight, but if the challenges are going to happen these next few days, it's completely pointless for me to rob someone else of a spot in the final challenge if I can't be there to do it. I'm mostly just thinking out loud, not making any demands or whatnot. Ultimately, I'm fine with whatever the kind host chooses to do.

by homecomingguardking (Tue Nov 6 2012 14:13:41) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

A Kim/Spooky F2 would be a great match-up to watch. Smile Actually, any F2 combo would be great to watch. Smile

By the power invested in my fist, I clobber you!

by A-Supreme (Tue Nov 6 2012 14:29:00)

SuperSpookyVixenx3O3 or A-SuperSupremeVixenXo or A-SpookySupreme33

I prefer the latter two myself.

by Iraheto (Tue Nov 6 2012 17:00:16) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

bump

by A-Supreme (Tue Nov 6 2012 17:03:31)

Kim's on her way, Javi.

by SuperVixenXo (Tue Nov 6 2012 17:13:34) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Otayyy

A) A-Supreme
B) Supervixenxo
C) Supervixenxo
D) A-Supreme
E) A-Supreme
F) SupervixenXo
G) SupervixenXo
H) Supervixenxo
I) A-Supreme
J) A-Supreme
K) SuperVixenXo
L) A-Supreme
M) A-Supreme
N) A-Supreme
O)
P)
Q)
R) SupervixenXo
S) A-Supreme
T) Supervixenxo
U)
V)
W)
X)
Y)
Z) Supervixenxo

Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid. - John Wayne

SEMI FINAL CHALLENGE

by Iraheto (Tue Nov 6 2012 18:00:34) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Welcome final 3 to your semi final challenge. As you probably have noticed today is Election Day! So in honor of Election Day I'm going to post a challenge sort of similar to voting.

Tonight's semi final challenge is called Election. You have all chosen nine different letters, expect for one of you who has eight letters. I have created a voting thread for all three of you to post in.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0167213/board/flat/206681418

Your task is to try to get IMDb posters to vote for you. They MUST post your USERNAME exactly how its spelled. The trick here is that the poster must have a letter than starts with one of the letters you picked.

A) A-Supreme
B) SuperVixenXo
C) SuperVixenXo
D) A-Supreme
E) A-Supreme
F) SuperVixenXo
G) SuperVixenXo
H) SuperVixenXo
I) A-Supreme
J) A-Supreme
K) SuperVixenXo
L) A-Supreme
M) A-Supreme
N) A-Supreme
O) Spooky33
P) Spooky33
Q) Spooky33
R) SuperVixenXo
S) A-Supreme
T) SuperVixenXo
U) Spooky33
V) Spooky33
W) Spooky33
X) Spooky33
Y) Spooky33
Z) SuperVixenXo

So if for example CaptainJimmy18 votes for SuperVixenXo then it counts but if Alrmw28 votes for SuperVixenXo then the vote will NOT count.

Only 1 vote PER poster. Anyone can vote.

You will all have until 9:00PM Central to get as many posters to vote for you. Whoever has the most votes (that count) wins the Power Player and will head to the FINALE. The other 2 will have to face off in the Inferno and it won't be an easy Inferno.

Challenge starts NOW

POWER PLAYER: A-SUPREME

by Iraheto (Tue Nov 6 2012 19:02:28) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Congratulations to Dan, you have won tonight's immunity challenge and will fight SuperVixenXo/Spooky33 in the FINAL CHALLENGE.

SuperVixenXo - 3

A-Supreme - 8

Spooky33 - 1

It seemed like an easy win for you. Congratulations.

SuperVixenXo & Spooky33, I'm gonna see you two tomorrow for the last Inferno of the season. The winner of this Inferno will face A-Supreme in the FINAL CHALLENGE. This game is almost at its end so good luck to the both of you.

Re: POWER PLAYER: A-SUPREME

by A-Supreme (Tue Nov 6 2012 19:04:48)

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md37eonsKH1qhb3vv.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcff2uuipR1rjg4ipo1_250.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m95ik4l0zf1qa2k3l.gif

Good luck, Spooky and Kimbalayyy.

by Spooky33 6 days ago (Wed Nov 7 2012 11:34:45) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I will be here

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal.

by homecomingguardking 6 days ago (Wed Nov 7 2012 14:31:06) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Good luck, you guys. I won't be able to watch because of Polar Express and my game starting tonight, but I hope you guys put up an epic match-up.

by Iraheto 6 days ago (Wed Nov 7 2012 17:10:35) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

To Kim & Garrett, unfortunately I will not be able to host the Inferno tonight due to something that came up right now. It might be rescheduled for tomorrow if I don't get home soon. My apologies.

by Spooky33 6 days ago (Wed Nov 7 2012 17:17:59) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

OK No worries!

by SuperVixenXo 6 days ago (Wed Nov 7 2012 20:11:54) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

No worries. Take care of your real life. Garrett and I can wait Smile

Rescheduled

by Iraheto 6 days ago (Wed Nov 7 2012 21:21:05) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Again, I'm sorry guys. I guess its a good thing cause Dan said he wasn't going to be able to make the finals had it been tomorrow.

The Inferno has been rescheduled for tomorrow at 9EST/8PM Central.

Which means the finale will be Sunday night. <3

Re: Rescheduled

by A-Supreme 6 days ago (Wed Nov 7 2012 21:31:03)

Which means the finale will be Sunday night. <3

by Spooky33 5 days ago (Thu Nov 8 2012 14:31:32) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Dammit I work tonight I'll do my best

by Iraheto 5 days ago (Thu Nov 8 2012 15:53:20) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Well what time will you be back? I see Kim is gonna be hosting a game at 9EST. Should I move this till 10EST?

by Spooky33 5 days ago (Thu Nov 8 2012 16:00:21) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I get off at 10:15 PM EST so if we could have this at 10:35 PM EST that'd be fab

by Iraheto 5 days ago (Thu Nov 8 2012 16:03:13) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I never intended on changing the schedule so much but its the final 3 so might as well.

FINAL INFERNO
10:35EST/9:35PM Central

by Spooky33 5 days ago (Thu Nov 8 2012 16:31:36) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Thank you so much!!!!

by SuperVixenXo 5 days ago (Thu Nov 8 2012 17:02:59) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Thank you Javi for changing it for me.

by Iraheto 5 days ago (Thu Nov 8 2012 19:30:12) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Thu Nov 8 2012 19:30:20

The Inferno will be posted in 5 minutes.

Final Inferno: SuperVixenXo VS Spooky33

by Iraheto 5 days ago (Thu Nov 8 2012 19:35:07) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Welcome SuperVixenXo & Spooky33 to your final Inferno. The winner will face A-Supreme in the Final Challenge on Sunday night.

Tonight's Inferno is a mix of Perfect Timing & Unscramble.

This Inferno will have 6 rounds. Each round I will post an scrambled up name of an actor. I will give you guys a hint by posting which show they are from. Your task is to PM me who you think the actor is.

During each round you will get 5 minutes to send your guess. Here's how you will get scored. If you answer correctly then I will take the last digit from your time stamp and that will be the number of points you will get.

So for example if you send at "19:00:08" then you will get 8 points. BUT if you answered correctly first then your points will get multiplied by two, so if you send at "19:00:08" then its 8x2= 16 points. If you send second then you will still receive points, they just won't be x2.

After 6 rounds the person with the highest score will win the Inferno and face A-Supreme in the finale on Sunday.

If there are no questions, I will post the first scrambled up name at :40.

Round 1/6

by Iraheto 5 days ago (Thu Nov 8 2012 19:40:05) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

ioreatm hehsrt

TV Show Hint: Glee

(PM) (5 minutes)

Re: Round 1/6

by Iraheto 5 days ago (Thu Nov 8 2012 19:42:04) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

You can send more than once.

Re: Round 1/6

by Iraheto 5 days ago (Thu Nov 8 2012 19:45:54) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Kim, you sent 1st but was incorrect the 1st time. Garret you scored 1st. Here is the current standing for Round 1.

SuperVixen - 19:43:09 = 9 pts

Spooky33 - 19:42:49, 9x2 = 18 pts

Round 2 will be posted at :47

Round 2/6

by Iraheto 5 days ago (Thu Nov 8 2012 19:47:19) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

eumosr daenrn

TV SHOW HINT: The Walking Dead

(PM) (5 minutes)

Re: Round 2/6

by Iraheto 5 days ago (Thu Nov 8 2012 19:51:07) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Thu Nov 8 2012 19:52:53

That was fast. Kim you sent first and were correct, however since you sent at 19:47:41 that means you got 2x1= 2 points. Garrett you sent second at 19:48:19 so you scored 9 points.

Current Standings as of Round 2

SuperVixen - =11 pts

Spooky33 - = 27 pts

Round 3 will be posted at :53

Round 3/6

by Iraheto 5 days ago (Thu Nov 8 2012 19:53:26) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

tesn arpeev

TV SHOW HINT: American Horror Story

(PM)(5 minutes)

[Post deleted]

This message has been deleted by the poster

Re: Round 3/6

by Iraheto 5 days ago (Thu Nov 8 2012 19:57:35) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Spooky came first this time and scored at 19:53:49 which is 18 pts. Kim you scored second at 19:54:21 so thats only 1 point.

Current Standings as of Round 3

SuperVixen = 12 pts

Spooky33 = 45 pts

Depending on what the score is next round, then Round 4 might be the last one. maybe

Round 4 will be posted at :59

Round 4/6

by Iraheto 5 days ago (Thu Nov 8 2012 19:59:05) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

oieedlzi mlgecurrh

TV SHOW HINT: Lost

(PM)(5 minutes)

Re: Round 4/6

by Iraheto 5 days ago (Thu Nov 8 2012 20:03:16) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Kim sent first at 20:00:05, which is 10 points. Garrett you sent second at 20:00:19 = 9 pts.

Since technically this can still go either way still. Round 5 will be posted at :05

Current Standings as of Round 4

SuperVixen = 22 pts

Spooky33 = 54 pts

Round 5/6

by Iraheto 5 days ago (Thu Nov 8 2012 20:05:04) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

ualoa narp

TV SHOW HINT: True Blood

(PM)(5 minutes)

Re: Round 5/6

by Iraheto 5 days ago (Thu Nov 8 2012 20:07:03) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I apologize, I meant Breaking Bad. I will post a new one at :07. lol

by xsourxgumxrocksx 5 days ago (Thu Nov 8 2012 20:07:46) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

No, you won't.

SKILTLES

Round 5/6

by Iraheto 5 days ago (Thu Nov 8 2012 20:08:29) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

atre aynwnn

TV SHOW HINT: True Blood

(PM)(5 minutes)

by Iraheto 5 days ago (Thu Nov 8 2012 20:09:01) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Hai Johnny.

FINAL: A-Supreme VS Spooky33

by Iraheto 5 days ago (Thu Nov 8 2012 20:15:24) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Garrett sent first again. <3 You did amazing this Inferno great job. 20:09:09

Kim did not send. </3

The final score was

SuperVixen = 22 pts

Spooky33 = 72 pts

So with that, Spooky33 you will be going to the finals against A-Supreme Sunday night. Out of 14 players its now down to you too, who were both from Team Purple originally. Good luck. Kim, its always such a great experience for a game to have your presence. Thank you for joining this game and good luck with any games playing or hosting in the future. <33

The final challenge will be Sunday night, November 11th at 9EST/8PM Central.

Re: FINAL: A-Supreme VS Spooky33

by xsourxgumxrocksx 5 days ago (Thu Nov 8 2012 20:16:15) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I think I got it a whole minute before Spooky did, just sayin'.

SKILTLES

by Spooky33 5 days ago (Thu Nov 8 2012 20:16:25) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

by SuperVixenXo 5 days ago (Thu Nov 8 2012 20:23:24) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Thanks Javi for such a fun game!!!!!! Final 3 is not bad! Good Luck G-money and Danimal!

by xsourxgumxrocksx 5 days ago (Thu Nov 8 2012 20:24:37) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Can I be J-string?

SKILTLES

by Spooky33 5 days ago (Thu Nov 8 2012 20:25:53) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

No

by A-Supreme 5 days ago (Thu Nov 8 2012 21:29:53)

You did great, Kim. Sad to see you go.

Yay Garrett!

by Wishin_10 5 days ago (Thu Nov 8 2012 21:48:58) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Good luck to the final two Spooky and Dan!

Good job Kim on final three!! <3

It's time to trust my instincts
Close my eyes and leap!
Back to top Go down
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Iraheto's The IMDb Challenge 2: The Inferno [Thread 3]   Iraheto's The IMDb Challenge 2: The Inferno [Thread 3] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:11 am

by punkrockprincess07 4 days ago (Fri Nov 9 2012 09:22:59) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Kim Sad wahhhhhhhh

Good luck in f2, Dan & Spooky!

by Iraheto 2 days ago (Sun Nov 11 2012 13:57:02) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

A-Supreme has let me know he will not be able to make the final tonight.

by Spooky33 2 days ago (Sun Nov 11 2012 14:02:15) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

What a bitch <3 I can't make it tomorrow night. So it'll have to be Tuesday or Wednesday night.

by Iraheto 2 days ago (Sun Nov 11 2012 14:05:09) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Call of Duty comes out Tuesday. Nuff said.

by Spooky33 2 days ago (Sun Nov 11 2012 14:12:17) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I'm off work on Tuesday's, Wednesday's and Sunday's, any other day, cant do it.

by Iraheto 2 days ago (Sun Nov 11 2012 17:04:57) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I need to find a day where you both can be online. ):

by homecomingguardking 2 days ago (Sun Nov 11 2012 17:19:14) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

How about you all go to the moon and do your challenge there?

by A-Supreme 2 days ago (Sun Nov 11 2012 21:30:56)

I'll be around all day on Monday and Tuesday.

by A-Supreme 1 day ago (Mon Nov 12 2012 16:01:57)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdd5gtBGqq1raobuwo1_500.jpg

by Iraheto 1 day ago (Mon Nov 12 2012 16:02:41) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I figured the perfect day to finish this off would be Tuesday cause Garrett says he can't make it tonight.

by A-Supreme 1 day ago (Mon Nov 12 2012 16:04:56)

by Iraheto 1 day ago (Mon Nov 12 2012 16:05:29) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Whats that on your mouth?

by A-Supreme 1 day ago (Mon Nov 12 2012 16:09:17)

cig·a·rette also cig·a·ret (sg-rt, sg-rt)
n.
1. A small roll of finely cut tobacco for smoking, enclosed in a wrapper of thin paper.
2. A similar roll of another substance, such as a tobacco substitute or marijuana.Yw!

by Iraheto 1 day ago (Mon Nov 12 2012 16:10:17) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

You've turned into such a stoner dude. I'm worried.

by A-Supreme 1 day ago (Mon Nov 12 2012 16:11:32)

Hugs, NOT drugs. xoxo

Quit being a pusher, Javilicious.

by Iraheto 1 day ago (Mon Nov 12 2012 16:14:19) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I'm just testing you. Geesh

You passed.

by A-Supreme 1 day ago (Mon Nov 12 2012 16:15:51)

A+?

by Iraheto 1 day ago (Mon Nov 12 2012 16:16:46) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

B-

Cause you don't smoke weed. :/

by StraightLoonie 1 day ago (Mon Nov 12 2012 16:17:22) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Who needs the good shyyyt?

"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.~Humphrey Bogart

by A-Supreme 1 day ago (Mon Nov 12 2012 16:17:53)

This has to be some sort form of discrimination.

Gloria Allred, where you at bitch?

by Iraheto 1 day ago (Mon Nov 12 2012 16:23:14) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

That bitch is smoking that *beep* up too. Join us Dan.

JOIN US!!

by A-Supreme 1 day ago (Mon Nov 12 2012 16:27:46)

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzvia679us1r3zat8.gif

by Iraheto 1 day ago (Mon Nov 12 2012 16:29:26) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Why is Edward holding a wand?

by StraightLoonie 1 day ago (Mon Nov 12 2012 16:30:04) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7m3lq6t6S1rt8vjdo1_500.gif

"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.~Humphrey Bogart

by Iraheto 1 day ago (Mon Nov 12 2012 16:31:43) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9qbyimmJH1rnvoiso1_500.gif

by StraightLoonie 1 day ago (Mon Nov 12 2012 16:41:21) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqm0mtuDfJ1qk1bto.gif

by Iraheto 10 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 11:11:27) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

The final challenge should be posted at 10est/9central. This is gonna be one hell of a race.

by A-Supreme 9 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 12:53:02)

Yayyy I'm excited.

by A-Supreme 9 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 13:03:52)

https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/2nvec7.gif

A-Supreme VS Spooky33

by Iraheto 3 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 18:27:40) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Spooky & A-Supreme, if you are both online the please post in this thread.

The final challenge will be posted in about 33 minutes and yes, it will be a race.

Re: A-Supreme VS Spooky33

by A-Supreme 3 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 18:29:03)

hayyy

*PROUD MEMBER OF THE ÞLÀ¡Ð•MŃ¡Ä!* ³

by A-Supreme 3 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 18:31:37)

Keeping up the good spirits around hereeee...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbjfs1WpL31rxqzweo1_500.gif

by Spooky33 3 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 18:40:34) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Oh hell.

by Spooky33 3 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 18:45:47) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Good luck Dan

by Iraheto 3 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 18:50:31) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Alright guys, the final challenge begins in 10 minutes.

by A-Supreme 3 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 18:54:20)

You two, Spooks.

FINAL CHALLENGE: A-Supreme VS Spooky33

by Iraheto 3 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:00:04) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

This game has truly been fun to host. Yes, this game took twice the amount of time it originally was suppose to but we're finally here. A-Supreme & Spooky33, welcome to your final challenge!

Tonight's final challenge will be a race and your time starts NOW! I have divided this final challenge into four courses. You must complete the first course before you can move on to the next course and so on.

First Course

Desire ~ How big is your desire to have another win under your belt? This first course is similar to "Election". Your task is to have Eight (Cool IMDb posters post on this thread your USERNAME. Once you have 8 players cast a vote for you then I will immediately PM you 10 questions and you may begin on the second course.

note*
Players voting cannot have been in this game (ex: Arik2745, kyogre123)
Only one vote per poster

Second Course

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae0-f8jRCf8

After you finished getting all 8 votes on the 1st course I will PM you a list of 10 questions. The video above will help you answer those questions. Please PM me your answers once you are finished. Once I post on the thread that you have all the questions correct, you may begin on the third course.

Third Course

Perfection ~ By this point you probably wanna end this already. This might be the hardest course yet, depending on how concentrated you are. In this course you're gonna have to post at three different times but the catch is that the first post must be at 12 seconds (EX: 19:31:12, your second post must be at 32 seconds (EX: 19:32:32) and your third post must be at 58 seconds (EX: 19:33:58). I know this sounds impossible but its possible.

Patience is key and once you have successfully completed this challenge you may immediately begin on the fourth and final course. Remember that all three posts must be back to back and you must post on this thread.

Fourth Course

Wisdom ~ The fourth and final course is optional (as if you don't have to do it). All you have to do is PM me a list of which players went into the Inferno during all 13 challenges. So you would say "Challenge #1 - ??? & ???, Challenge #2 - ??? & ???" and so on.

Don't bother checking the first page.

For every Inferno you guess right, you will have 1 minute deducted from your final time, so in total you can get up to 13 minutes deducted from your final time. You can only send ONCE, so once I receive your PM then your final time will stop.

Remember this is a race. If you don't wish to do this course please post on this thread that you don't wish to do this course and that will be your final time.

The player who completes all this in the less amount of time will become the Champion of the 2nd season of the IMDb Challenge.

I won't waste anymore of your time because the race has begun since I posted this post. Good luck to the both of you. I will be around if you have any questions.

Re: FINAL CHALLENGE: A-Supreme VS Spooky33

by The_Queen_Mel 3 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:01:21) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Spooky33

Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know ME.

by HOWdoesITfeeeeel 3 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:01:38) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

A-Supreme

When life gives you lemonade, make lemon, life will be all like whaaaaaaaaaaat?!

by CaptainJimmy18 3 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:02:21) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

A-Supreme

by JB_is_awesome 3 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:02:36) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

A-Supreme

I'm so anxious... I NEED A BRAN MUFFIN!

by xsourxgumxrocksx 3 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:02:56) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Spooky33

SKILTLES

by Briar469 3 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:03:09) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Spooky33

by SuperVixenXo 3 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:03:22) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

A-Supreme

by Z_uchini_Man 3 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:03:29) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

A-Supreme

Captain Barbossa Rocks!

by Iraheto 3 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:03:36) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Players voting cannot have been in this game

by KiNg_MistAh 3 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:03:38) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

A-Supreme

Danielle Harris
I've got a big dog with me, and he bites!
D.H.F.F.

[Post deleted]

This message has been deleted by the poster

by xsourxgumxrocksx 3 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:04:39) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Iraheto

SKILTLES

by Iraheto 3 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:04:44) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

A-Supreme - 3

Spooky33 - 2
Back to top Go down
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Iraheto's The IMDb Challenge 2: The Inferno [Thread 3]   Iraheto's The IMDb Challenge 2: The Inferno [Thread 3] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:11 am

by homecomingguardking 3 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:07:31) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Spooky33

by MadKingThorn 3 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:07:43) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

A-Supreme

by Iraheto 3 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:08:09) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

A-Supreme - 4

Spooky33 - 3

by WolfNVX4444 3 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:09:56) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

A-Supreme

Sorry Spooks. He got to me first :/

by Iraheto 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:12:52) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

A-Supreme - 5

Spooky33 - 3

by Bork992 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:15:10) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

A-Supreme - 6

Spooky33 - 3

by Arik2745 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:17:30) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Good luck u 2.

by Iraheto 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:19:36) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

By 9:30, anyone who still doesn't have 8 votes will receive a 2 minute penalty on their final time for every vote still needed, but they will advance to the 2nd course.

by HarleyStodden 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:21:18) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

A-Supreme

by Rockstar-09 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:23:06) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

A-Supreme

We've got our backs against the ocean, it's just us against the world.

by Alrmw28 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:24:05) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Love you both

A-Supreme - 7

Spooky33 - 4

Kiki Lee Ming

by Iraheto 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:24:29) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Tue Nov 13 2012 19:24:42

A-Supreme has received the questions for the 2nd course. Spooky33 still needs 3 votes.

6 minutes left.

by Oxymoxanne 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:24:31) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

A-Supreme - 7

Spooky33 - 5

Out: fOxy_New_Fugly [last to answer and wrong answer]

by Spooky33 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:25:52) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Tue Nov 13 2012 19:27:03

At least my best friends have my back

LOOKING AT YOU SPENCERBOOBOO <3

And Kathy goddess

and HCGK, briar, mel, Moochie, John <3333

by Oxymoxanne 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:26:05) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

hay baby how you doin?

by MrMoochie 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:26:29) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Spooky33

by Iraheto 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:27:11) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Spooky - 6

by Spooky33 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:27:22) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I'm doing good gurlfrand how is you

by Oxymoxanne 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:28:01) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

My knee hurts.

by Spooky33 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:28:35) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Did someone kick you in it? I'll cut them.

by JackSparrowBauer 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:28:55) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

A-Supreme

Tell me where is Gandalf, for I much desire to speak with him

by Spooky33 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:29:30) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

He's already made it through BITCH. Thanks for rubbing salt in the wound </3

by Iraheto 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:30:42) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Spooky33 has received a 4 minute penalty added to his final time. The questions have been PM'd to his account. You may now begin on the 2nd course.

by Iraheto 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:36:56) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

No one has sent all the correct answers yet.

by Iraheto 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:40:35) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Tue Nov 13 2012 19:48:26

A-Supreme may now begin on the third course. You have until 20:10:35.

by A-Supreme 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:43:12)

12?

by A-Supreme 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:44:32)

by Iraheto 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:45:34) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Spooky, 1 question is incorrect

by Iraheto 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:46:43) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Tue Nov 13 2012 19:47:14

Spooky33 may begin on the third course. You have until 20:16:43

by A-Supreme 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:46:58)

by Spooky33 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:47:14) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

by Iraheto 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:47:38) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Tue Nov 13 2012 19:47:51

Dan you may begin on the final course if you wish.

by Spooky33 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:48:11) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

by Spooky33 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:49:09) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

by Spooky33 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:50:13) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Are you *beep* kidding me? Better be 12.

by Spooky33 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:51:12) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

by Spooky33 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:52:34) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

by Spooky33 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:54:12) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

by Spooky33 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:55:32) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

by Spooky33 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:56:58) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

by Iraheto 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:57:23) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Spooky33, you may now complete the final course if you wish.

by Iraheto 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:58:50) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Wow, that was quick.

I will post the winner of The IMDb Challenge Season 2.... soon.

by A-Supreme 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 19:59:51)

Good luck, Spooks

by Spooky33 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 20:00:18) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Good luck, Daniel J Blidge.

by A-Supreme 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 20:02:30)

I want to take this moment to officially thank everyone who posted for me to advance. I greatly appreciate the support.

by Spooky33 2 hours ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 20:03:24) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I wanna take this moment to also, oh wait, I already did my thanks.

But I love my best friends <333

WINNER SEASON 2

by Iraheto 1 hour ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 20:22:47) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

This has been a long but interesting season nonetheless. The game started off with 14 amazing players and 14 challenges and 13 infernos later we have finally found our new champion. A-Supreme you recently won Z_uchini's Survivor game but as we can see you're still thirsty for another win. Spooky33, you also just won Big Brother 23 and you don't seem to want to slow down.

The final challenge took about an hour to complete and both of you fought hard till the end. Now its time for the big reveal.

A-Supreme, you completed the first course before Spooky33 but took longer to answer the second course. You did complete the third course rather quickly though but did the fourth course help you?

Spooky33, you had a little trouble in the first course and was forced to get a four minute penalty added to your final time. You were faster in answering the second course over A-Supreme but you struggled in the third course. Did the final coarse help you out?

A- Supreme, your final time along with the fourth course bonus was 35:47

Spooky33, your final time along with the fourth course bonus was 48:39

So congratulations to A-Supreme you are the winner of the second season of the IMDb Challenge! You won Power Player 3 times, only went into 1 Inferno, and have now earned yourself another victory. So as a winner from your Big Brother 22 game I'm proud to return the favor tonight. Nice one

Spooky33, you did an amazing job as well. You were a dark horse in this competition so runner up is still an amazing thing to accomplish. Both of you gave it your all and we finally have a winner. I want to thank you both for joining and sticking with this game to the end. To the rest of the players watching, my heart goes out to all of you, no matter how corny that sounds.

Good night kids!

Re: WINNER SEASON 2

by Arik2745 1 hour ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 20:23:46) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

CONGRATS!

by Spooky33 1 hour ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 20:26:48) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Nice work Daniel J. Blidge.

gj @ self for hilariously making f2 despite the obvious f3 that was supposed to happen <3

by homecomingguardking 1 hour ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 20:27:23) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Congrats, Dan!

Good job on runner-up, Spooky!

This was a great season to watch! Smile

Back to top Go down
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Iraheto's The IMDb Challenge 2: The Inferno [Thread 3]   Iraheto's The IMDb Challenge 2: The Inferno [Thread 3] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:12 am

by Wishin_10 1 hour ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 20:27:46) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Congrats Daniel Boon!

And good job Spooky on runner up!

I've realized, I gotta change my ways or else I'll lose people I care about. </3

by The_Queen_Mel 1 hour ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 20:28:11) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Congrats G on f2 =]

Great season, Javi!!

Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know ME.

by A-Supreme 1 hour ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 20:29:47)

Thanks, Javi. 'twas was fun.

by kyogre123 1 hour ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 20:30:09) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Good Job Dan! And to Spooky on being runner-up!

Here, let me pass on the crown, from one winner to another.

https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/316rmnk.gif

by DJMykee 1 hour ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 21:02:55) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Congrats Dan! and to Spooky for making finals! And to Javi you did a great job hosting!

Team PENNER!! <3

by Briar469 1 hour ago (Tue Nov 13 2012 21:07:23) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Congratulations
Back to top Go down
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Iraheto's The IMDb Challenge 2: The Inferno [Thread 3]   Iraheto's The IMDb Challenge 2: The Inferno [Thread 3] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:23 pm

by SuperVixenXo 1 day ago (Wed Nov 14 2012 00:59:11) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Congrats Dano!!!!! Good Job on Final 2 G-money Smile

by punkrockprincess07 1 day ago (Wed Nov 14 2012 03:43:50) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Congrats, Dan!!

Good job, Spooky on runner up!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iraheto's The IMDb Challenge 2: The Inferno [Thread 3]   Iraheto's The IMDb Challenge 2: The Inferno [Thread 3] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1